Re: Boba cant be jaster

Now, what if I were to say, "Boba IS Jaster because Jaster is cooler than the clone."  How would you respond?  (Without using angry words or insulting the original story.)

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Re: Boba cant be jaster

hmmmm.....
ah
*gose brain dead trying to think of what to say*

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Re: Boba cant be jaster

Miba wrote:

I agree, Boba is not Jaster. Boba might have sometimes used the name Jaster as an alias, but I don't know for sure. Boba also might have heard that people thought he was Jaster, and never bothered to correct them. The New Essential Guide to Characters says that that's pretty much all it is: That people hear stories and rumors and then spread to them more and add to them, and that some are inspired or encouraged by Boba.

YAY YOU STILL HAVE OUR BACK!!
YAY!!!!!
Miba defended us last time a BFFC bully came around but he is gone!
YAY
Miba, YOU ROCK!

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

29 (edited by Boba Dude Sunday, April 30, 2006 7:07 am)

Re: Boba cant be jaster

here is something Miba said that I will NEVER forget big_smile

"You missed the fact that prehaps they have bad spelling and grammer because English might not be their first language? You never bothered to ask, did you? Just assumed they were trolls. What a nice way to welcome foriengers.

I'd think that before you judged them you might want to say, "Hey, you guys from another country or something?" It might help a lot than just calling them trolls for having bad grammer and spelling. I had horrid grammer and spelling when I first started to post at message boards. My spelling still needs work from time to time, but my grammer is great, I think."

Thank you Miba for backing us up and defending us big_smile

-Boba Dude

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Re: Boba cant be jaster

Yeah........AND just because he's cooler than the clones doesn't mean he's Boba.:/ That doesn't even make any sense. I could say that Anikin Skywalker is cooler than the clones, but that doesnt make him Boba.

And most mandalorians are cooler than the clones, so........

And in AOTC they said that Boba was an unaltered clone. If this isn't true, than a whole chunk of the storyline will crumble and become a lie.

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Re: Boba cant be jaster

Jango wasn't even a mando in the first place...
Jaster adopted him, hense him becomeing a mando.

-Boba Dude

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Re: Boba cant be jaster

If jaster adopted him, then how can Jaster be Boba if Jango's his father? That doesn't sound write.:/

All in all, I dont think Boba is Jaster.

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Re: Boba cant be jaster

I said "Jaster is cooler than THE clone," aka Clone Boba.  Jaster Boba is better than Clone Boba.  And you can't use Open Seasons as an argument because I'm operating under the supposition that Open Seasons is non-canon.  So, what would you say?  Tell me why Clone Boba is better than Jaster Boba.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Re: Boba cant be jaster

BFFC Chrys wrote:

Tell me why Clone Boba is better than Jaster Boba.

Tales of the Bounty Hunters says Jaster's ugly, so Jaster-Boba would be ugly. That's one good argument, I think...

Also I think it ruins his mysteriousness. So he's some guy from some planet who got kicked off and after that he didn't know what to do so he turned to bounty hunting and changed his name. Or we have a little kid who watches his father die and then decides to follow in his dad's footsteps, and he struggles to survive, growing up in mystery and legend, until one day he's fully into the legend of Fett and no one remembers who he is or what he looks like, cause the last time anyone saw him helmetless was when he was a kid. If he went to Concord Dawn and said he was Jaster Mereel maybe one person would go, "I thought he died a loong time ago?"

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: Boba cant be jaster

Miba wrote:
BFFC Chrys wrote:

Tell me why Clone Boba is better than Jaster Boba.

Tales of the Bounty Hunters says Jaster's ugly, so Jaster-Boba would be ugly. That's one good argument, I think...

Also I think it ruins his mysteriousness. So he's some guy from some planet who got kicked off and after that he didn't know what to do so he turned to bounty hunting and changed his name. Or we have a little kid who watches his father die and then decides to follow in his dad's footsteps, and he struggles to survive, growing up in mystery and legend, until one day he's fully into the legend of Fett and no one remembers who he is or what he looks like, cause the last time anyone saw him helmetless was when he was a kid. If he went to Concord Dawn and said he was Jaster Mereel maybe one person would go, "I thought he died a loong time ago?"

I agree with that.  For some reason i thought the people that Helped Boba after he was partly digested in the sarlacc saw his face. im not sure.

                                                                     MS9

[b]{MW}-[color=red]"Death and Destruction to Our Enemies"[/color][/b] 
[i] "I love that crunchy sound they make when they die."  ―RC-1207 (Sev), killing Geonosian [/i]

Re: Boba cant be jaster

Yeah, Dengar and Manaroo saw Boba's face.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: Boba cant be jaster

Boba isn't Jaster, never was.  When asked about that in an interview, George Lucas said: "Just forget everything you thought you knew about Boba Fett before episode two.  It never was."  If you can't trust George Lucas, who can you trust?

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Re: Boba cant be jaster

It's basicly his little (wouldn't call it little) world, anyway. He can stop everything and start all over with Star Wars if he wanted to. ( But I bet ya I wouldnt like it better though) big_smile

True Warrior

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Re: Boba cant be jaster

True Warrior wrote:

It's basicly his little (wouldn't call it little) world, anyway. He can stop everything and start all over with Star Wars if he wanted to. ( But I bet ya I wouldnt like it better though) big_smile

True Warrior

He shared that world with us, which we kinda distorted with all or our notions and ideas. Ane he would never change it because as you said,(kinda) people aren't good with change and would always like the old one's better. Ok   back to subject...got off of it a little there.

                                                         {MW} MS9

[b]{MW}-[color=red]"Death and Destruction to Our Enemies"[/color][/b] 
[i] "I love that crunchy sound they make when they die."  ―RC-1207 (Sev), killing Geonosian [/i]

Re: Boba cant be jaster

Anyhow, Boba ain't Jaster, we've got enough evidence to support it.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Re: Boba cant be jaster

Theres no way. I think Lucas is making a series based on the Boba Fett kids books? hmm I dont know, but if its true, than Boba is officialy not Jaster.


                                                                                   {MW} TW cool

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]