Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

IN reality the BEST AI ever gets is to react. In other words you can't teach a robot/droid emotions such as hate/love
and such. also no one is really sure what humans are capable of (like that lady who lifted a car to save her baby) plus humans have that extra push...BUT humans have to be fed,be trained,get sleep (no 24 hr shifts), they have to use rest rooms, and can die from illness,blood loss and a lot of other things, droids do not and droids don't tire. So if you want fast and cheap go droid. If you want quality go humans.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

Very well said.  But on the other hand droids are subject to malfunction due to many factors.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

robots defently all organics (Besides me of course) are brainless cowards who run at gun fire they than disobay there orders and hide or play dead and if there not doing that there working for the enimy stealing all your plans and tatics except for mandolorians of course they accually had guts but there gone now besides the clones of course but with droids on the other hand they walk into battle not caring who dies but the enimy and following dreat order with out question hey thats a good idea ok i have finally figuard out what i will do to to take over the world use an army of robot ow my hands hurt from typing

Hi if any one plays halo read this join my clan the sos brigade just remember sos is the best

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

Okay. Well I think the Organic soldiers would win.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

55 (edited by Werda Verd Thursday, April 3, 2008 12:11 pm)

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

SOS haruhi wrote:

robots defently all organics (Besides me of course) are brainless cowards who run at gun fire they than disobay there orders and hide or play dead and if there not doing that there working for the enimy stealing all your plans and tatics except for mandolorians of course they accually had guts but there gone now besides the clones of course but with droids on the other hand they walk into battle not caring who dies but the enimy and following dreat order with out question hey thats a good idea ok i have finally figuard out what i will do to to take over the world use an army of robot ow my hands hurt from typing

That was the longest freaking run-on sentence I have ever seen. Seven sentences put into one. Maybe more. And thirteen spelling mistakes. Internet typing has reached a new low.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

well i would like to see you type that much in responce to how organics are better

Hi if any one plays halo read this join my clan the sos brigade just remember sos is the best

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

Werda Verd wrote:

in True colors, they said that due to sabatoge of the metal used in droid manufacture, they were more brittle, making the clone to droid casualties 1:50. Droids need maintenance, sometimes a central computer, they rust, if not water proof, get screwed up cus of that. Still have limited intelligence, even B-2's (SBD's), whereas clones have instinct, training, and are better than normal organics, due to reasons mentioned in Hard Contact that i don't remember off the top of my head. They dont' panic, are better focused, and use their fear. A jedi once said that because clones can think, they might react in unexpected ways, which is why the republic was better off with clones than droids. or something like that

I wrote this on the first page. Nearly as long, but readable. Some spelling mistakes, but actual sentences. An I've made even longer posts on topics like the Force, and maybe on a similar topic to this.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

ok ok ok you wrote alot in responce but i still think droids are better i mean look what happened to the jedi do you think the killing of the jedi would have happened if they also built droids?

Hi if any one plays halo read this join my clan the sos brigade just remember sos is the best

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

Yes--some Jedi actually survived because Clone Commandos refused to kill them without knowing why. Droids can be programmed. Droids would have have had no such doubts, and Jedi couldn't sense their intentions. That's how Yoda survived. Though it wouldn't have mattered--he would have survived anyways.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

Werda Verd wrote:

Yes--some Jedi actually survived because Clone Commandos refused to kill them without knowing why. Droids can be programmed. Droids would have have had no such doubts, and Jedi couldn't sense their intentions. That's how Yoda survived. Though it wouldn't have mattered--he would have survived anyways.

Also....Look who killed the jedi *SURPRISE!!!!* organic soldiers.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

aw, great, I'm confused again. That means what now? Somehow I'm always confused as to what side you're on. Its truly amazing on my part.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

Well Haruhi is trashing the organic soldiers, yet it was organic soldiers that killed the Jedi.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

The Clone Troopers were absolutely, unswervingly loyal to the Republic. They could not be bribed, they could not be dissuaded or disillusioned to combat. They served the Republic, and the Republic decided to grant Chancellor Palpatine more and more authority over the use of his army.

Battle Droids have a program. A scenario. If the tide of battle turns in a way outside of the battle plan, the Droid is essentially useless (ex. blowing up a command station).

Order 66, like every other battle order they were "programmed" with during their training on Kamino, was a legitamate scenario that they were trained to deal with on the battlefield. The Clones didn't obey orders blindly, like robots, they obeyed orders to secure victory. Without question.

One second, Commander Cody and General Kenobi and battlefield comrades. Order 66 is decreed on a secure channel from the Chancellor's Office, and Cody blasts that Jedi traitor right off the cliff face. There was no malice or hatred in their minds. There was no "darkness" to have been detected by the Jedi. They are following a legal decree from the Chancellor. They are following orders.

The clones who disobeyed were largely ARC Troopers, trained to work extremely close to their Jedi commanders, and their affinity for their comrades superceded the validity of Order 66 in their minds... and they were dealt with harshly for their independent thinking to disobey a direct order.

No droid army, no matter how numerous or advanced could ever be used to eradicate the Jedi. The Jedi are too resourceful, and the Jedi Reflex could detect the mechanical movements a split second before it happens.

The Clones are living beings with an imprint within the Force... if something is awry, the Jedi would easily be able to sense it, right? Go ask a dead Jedi.

"Organic"... all the way, baby.

"Reality is a nice place to visit... but I wouldn't want to live there."

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

uh i am not saying droids are stronger i am saying droids are more reliable not to betray you

Hi if any one plays halo read this join my clan the sos brigade just remember sos is the best

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

BUBBA FETT wrote:

The clones who disobeyed were largely ARC Troopers, trained to work extremely close to their Jedi commanders, and their affinity for their comrades superceded the validity of Order 66 in their minds... and they were dealt with harshly for their independent thinking to disobey a direct order.

Commandos did too. sorry for the length, but i got to go. And thanks for clearing that up, AA.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:
Werda Verd wrote:

Yes--some Jedi actually survived because Clone Commandos refused to kill them without knowing why. Droids can be programmed. Droids would have have had no such doubts, and Jedi couldn't sense their intentions. That's how Yoda survived. Though it wouldn't have mattered--he would have survived anyways.

Also....Look who killed the jedi *SURPRISE!!!!* organic soldiers.

Good point.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

67 (edited by SOS haruhi Friday, April 11, 2008 11:15 pm)

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

Well Haruhi is trashing the organic soldiers, yet it was organic soldiers that killed the Jedi.

wait how do you know my name is haruhi i know its off topic but it is kinda hard to belive he acually spent time looking at my real name and remembering it

now for a on topic thing i never said the clones were bad if you read my first post i said that mandalorians were the only strong organics

Hi if any one plays halo read this join my clan the sos brigade just remember sos is the best

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

....Well I know because you just told me I think.

I was using your username, but taking the SOS off.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

oh i did not notus that I put my name there he he i am a idiot

Hi if any one plays halo read this join my clan the sos brigade just remember sos is the best

Re: Droids vs Organic Soldiers

on topic........

Mando's aren't the only strong organics. Nor are they the only strong non-Force using organics. The guards on Naboo fought their way through a great many more droids, and were only stopped by destroyer droids. And human soldiers, or just organics in general, have numerous edges on droids.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--