Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

:"ever heard of grilled chicken salad, smart guy?"

How is he going to fly around with a salad?  All the lettuce would fly everywhere!  LOL @ the noob!

27 (edited by BFFC Admin Monday, September 24, 2007 9:44 pm)

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

[EDITED]

"Just because Boba is smarter than Jango doesn't mean Jango is retarded."

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

He would eat at McD's, fo sho.  But would he supersize it?

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

No way, Boba would go to In and Out or Tacos Mexico. McDonalds is only good for the fries.

30 (edited by BFFC Admin Sunday, September 23, 2007 7:15 pm)

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

autopilot while he eats.  what the hell is wrong with you?

31 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Sunday, September 23, 2007 3:59 pm)

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

Fett Chin wrote:

autopilot while he eats.  what the hell is wrong with you?

**** off, KKM.

Language n00b, there are younger members (and guests) here.

He wouldent eat anything, the "McDonalds" is actualy a newly evolved apendage on a Sarlacc. It has a stone/ concrete like texture, and it dosnt move, the doors fully function, and there's even a drive through.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

I think Boba would order two double cheeseburgers with no pickles, and a diet coke... oh wait.. thats me

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

McDonald's food is not very healthy, I know it's good, but I wouldn't eat there very often if I was Boba. Max 2 times in a month. And only if I was in a hurry.
Think about it like this: Boba flies by the Imperial Very Trustworthy And (not) Healthy Burgers, and thinks a cheeseburger would taste good right now, so he stops by the drive-in and orders one, waits 2 minutes and then flies away.
That would be faster than cooking his own food, but it doesn't make sence, because he is a bounty hunter and should always have a large stock of food with him. Or atleast some kind of drugs or pills to make sure he always finishes the hunts.

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

"autopilot while he eats.  what the hell is wrong with you?"

You are lucky you were banned because I was about to pwn you into the cargo hold.  Autopilot on a jet-pack?  That doesn't even make any sense.

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

the autopilot wouldnt be 'on the jet pack'

it would be in the navigation system.

let me guess, you only watch the star wars cartoons?

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

Fett's Pet Ewok wrote:

the autopilot wouldnt be 'on the jet pack'

it would be in the navigation system.

let me guess, you only watch the star wars cartoons?

Do you understand physics?  I understand physics!  Even with a jet pack with this hypothetical 'navigation system' the wind would be too strong to eat a salad.  Boba would open the lid and all the lettuce would go flying everywhere due to the wind.  Salad + Jet Pack = FAIL. 

Fett's Pet Ewok, you have just been sent to the cargo hold!

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

You assume he is going fast. dont you?

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

38 (edited by BFFC Admin Monday, September 24, 2007 9:45 pm)

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

FettKKM wrote:
Fett's Pet Ewok wrote:

the autopilot wouldnt be 'on the jet pack'

it would be in the navigation system.

let me guess, you only watch the star wars cartoons?

Do you understand physics?  I understand physics!  Even with a jet pack with this hypothetical 'navigation system' the wind would be too strong to eat a salad.  Boba would open the lid and all the lettuce would go flying everywhere due to the wind.  Salad + Jet Pack = FAIL. 

Fett's Pet Ewok, you have just been sent to the cargo hold!

you idiot. ever heard of a thing called hinged lids? same concept as driving a motorcycle with a windshield, dufus.

i have just broken out of the cargo hold with chewie and thermal detonated the correct

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

You assume he is going fast. dont you?

Obviously.

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

Fett's Pet Ewok wrote:
FettKKM wrote:
Fett's Pet Ewok wrote:

the autopilot wouldnt be 'on the jet pack'

it would be in the navigation system.

let me guess, you only watch the star wars cartoons?

Do you understand physics?  I understand physics!  Even with a jet pack with this hypothetical 'navigation system' the wind would be too strong to eat a salad.  Boba would open the lid and all the lettuce would go flying everywhere due to the wind.  Salad + Jet Pack = FAIL. 

Fett's Pet Ewok, you have just been sent to the cargo hold!

you idiot. ever heard of a thing called hinged lids? same concept as driving a motorcycle with a windshield, dufus.

http://www.capitalcateringsupplies.co.u … %20001.jpg


i have just broken out of the cargo hold with chewie and thermal detonated the correct

OK, one hand holds the fork and the other hand holds the container.  How are you going to open the lid?  Lol, just stop because you are embarassing yourself.

You have been sent to the cargo hold (again)!

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

he has the fork in his pocket, opens the lid, holds it in place with the same hand he holds the container with, and eats.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

Adeptus has just owned FettKKM.

i would be surprised if FettKKM ever posted on the interweb again

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

Fett wouldn't eat at any fast food place let alone McDonalds.  In fact he probably doesn't even eat food.  Just ration packs.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

he has the fork in his pocket, opens the lid, holds it in place with the same hand he holds the container with, and eats.

What part of physics don't you understand?  So the lid is open and all the lettuce flies out?  Please stop embarrassing yourselves.  I have pwned this thread and won't be back.

*sends thread to cargo hold after pwning it repeatedly*

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

We all know that Boba is a modern on the go career-minded person. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't stop to enjoy a nice meal. He's not going to be eating and jetpacking somewhere at the same time.

I give you exhibit A, Bob Fett needs to remove his helmet to enjoy an decent meal, or even a fruit rollup.

http://www.transbuddha.com/images/uploads/boba-fett_thumb.jpg

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

The lid dosnt need to be open all the way, n00b

(PWND tongue)

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

yep, SPAM thread. and it's getting quite stupid.

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

Fett_II wrote:

yep, SPAM thread. and it's getting quite stupid.

Yep, I agree.  I will not be posting on this thread again.

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

"I have pwned this thread and won't be back."

I will not be posting on this thread again"


one can only hope.....

Re: Would Boba Fett eat at McDonalds?

I'm sure he would have a guilty pleasure item that he loves to get from Mc Donalds now and again.

"Maybe I'd have grown up a nice guy if a Jedi hadn't cut my dad's head off in front of me."