1 (edited by Thylacine Friday, December 29, 2006 1:01 am)

Topic: Jango vs. Boba

Okay, just imagine these two were in the same time period for awhile...

They're both equally skilled when it comes to Bounty Hunting and fire power. They both have darts, guns, rocket launching jet packs, wrist mounted flame throwers and whipcords.

Boba got Jango licked when it comes to brains, but other than that they're basically the same. Unless Boba does something to outsmart Jango, it would be a pretty even match.

What do you think?

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Re: Jango vs. Boba

Boba Owns Jango. Boba is more skilled he has done many more thnings than Jango did thats why he is the best bounty hunter of all time.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

3 (edited by draco fett Friday, December 29, 2006 11:26 am)

Re: Jango vs. Boba

Greatest bounty hunter ever verses an idiot coward? Oh, I wonder.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Jango vs. Boba

I say Jango wins... because the reason he is around while Boba is, is because he is raised from the dead as a zombie Jango and is made immortal by the powers that rose him.

Other than that, Boba definately has the advantage.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Re: Jango vs. Boba

I don't know who's the most skilled pilot, but I think Boba would win a fight against Jango because Boba is smart and thinks fast. But as I said, I'm not sure who would win a dogfight.

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

Re: Jango vs. Boba

Boba again he defeated 2 IG-88's in a dogfight and used excellent strategy to do it outsmarting them.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Jango vs. Boba

Yes, but Jango probably was a great pilot too.

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

Re: Jango vs. Boba

Jango did get through the asteroid belt in Attack of the Clones.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Jango vs. Boba

Slightly off topic but who do you think was the better pilot Han or Boba?

Re: Jango vs. Boba

That is more than slightly off topic, but I would say Han.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Jango vs. Boba

I think i remember reading in the star wars visual dictionary that they were about equal.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Jango vs. Boba

Jango Is Great When It Comes To Catching One Bounty After Another But Boba Fett Is Much More Famous, I Mean Just Look He Has A Website.besides He Has Much More Bouny Hunter Friends Even Though Jango Fett Is Apart Of A Clone Army.

OF THE POSSIBLE:4-LOM     FROM THE BOOK: TALES OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS

Re: Jango vs. Boba

Jango is the clone army.

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

14 (edited by draco fett Monday, January 1, 2007 5:35 am)

Re: Jango vs. Boba

4-LOM wrote:

Jango Is Great When It Comes To Catching One Bounty After Another But Boba Fett Is Much More Famous, I Mean Just Look He Has A Website.besides He Has Much More Bouny Hunter Friends Even Though Jango Fett Is Apart Of A Clone Army.

Why do you bother to capatalize every word? How does Boba have  more "Bounty Hunter Friends?" The closest thing to a friend that Boba has is Dengar. Jango could be described as being friends with Aurra Sing, Zam Wesell, and Vana Sage. I'm sure that Jango has a website

The Cloner wrote:

Jango is the clone army.

You cannot clone skill. You could clone the late Bruce Lee, and he could have no affinity nor talent for martial arts at all.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Jango vs. Boba

You're right. But I think Jango was chosen for the cloning because he was strong, not because he was skilled.

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

Re: Jango vs. Boba

1st off, Jango helped train the clones, give him credit.

Secondly, what I think is that people pit Jango againnst Boba too much. Give Jango a break we already established he'd get his freakin arse kicked....

3rd:

draco fett wrote:

Jango did get through the asteroid belt in Attack of the Clones.

Thats the smartest thing I've heard you say about Jango. He aint an idiot coward he's probably braver and smarter than you are. Even if he's not, I don't care. Jango deserves respect.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Jango vs. Boba

Yeah but draco isnt a fictional charecter.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Jango vs. Boba

Gustavo_Perez wrote:

Thats the smartest thing I've heard you say about Jango. He aint an idiot coward he's probably braver and smarter than you are. Even if he's not, I don't care. Jango deserves respect.

That is not true. You have "heard" me tell of other insances thet prove Jango's stupidity, that were much more of proof of my point than "Jango did get through the asteroid belt in Attack of the Clones."

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Jango vs. Boba

Blah blah blah Jango sucks... Blah blah blah Jango rules... Blah blah blah Boba could kick his ***... Blah blah blah Jango is braver than you! (where did that one come from anyway?)

the moral of that "blahging" (pronounced blogging) is that its all opinionated! Gustavo likes Jango, Draco hates Jango with a passion... we get it. This topic is about why you think Jango is better or why you think Boba is better. Not about the respect Jango deserves or whether he is smarter than Draco.

Jeez...

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Re: Jango vs. Boba

I think that Boba is better than Jango because Boba does not use armor where he does not have to. This makes his suit lighter. Boba's blaster looks to be stronger. Boba's Slave I has been upgraded. A teenage Boba put up more of a fight with Mace Windu than Jango did. Boba is diciplined enough to ignight himself on fire when he needs to. Boba would not waste powerful weapons like Jango did.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

21 (edited by Jesse Fett Tuesday, January 2, 2007 3:30 pm)

Re: Jango vs. Boba

JANGO FETT RULES!!! I didnt read any of the previous posts so i dont know whats going on. so any ways, Jango and Boba would stop and hug happy to see eachother again smile

I like this 4-LOM fellow lol my kinda guy haha (got your back 4-lom) but i disagree with the site sucking I like the site.

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Re: Jango vs. Boba

Yeah well, who cares about expanded universe, Draco? I keep hearing you talk about when Jango used 2 wrist rockets to kill 2 guards that were running away when he could've used 1 rocket or 2 bolts, but really, sometimes people feel like showing off, who cares? What the people did in the movies should be the only things that erally matter, with an exception of a few tie in things, like Star Wars Bounty Hunter, which ties in a lot with Episode 2.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Jango vs. Boba

Boba would win since Jango died from a jedi, and Boba almost had Luke.

Don't drink at gay parties.

Re: Jango vs. Boba

4-LOM wrote:

i dont kare my friends r reading this and lafing there ----- off

First off, learn how to spell. If you're going to insult someone, at least act intelligent.

'I don't care, my friends are reading this and laughing there _____ Off.'  It's not that hard. You could have run it through Spellcheck, copy and paste really aren't that hard.

Not the place and not the time, if you feel like being an internet troll, do it elsewhere. Now I have to clean, your mess up. Trust me, you're not clever. And there are really simple ways of getting rid of Spammers. Enjoy your stay here at the BFFC for however long it lasts.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

25 (edited by Commander Appo Wednesday, January 3, 2007 5:10 pm)

Re: Jango vs. Boba

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:
4-LOM wrote:

i dont kare my friends r reading this and lafing there asses off

First off, learn how to spell. If you're going to insult someone, at least act intelligent.

'I don't care, my friends are reading this and laughing there _____ Off.'  It's not that hard. You could have run it through Spellcheck, copy and paste really aren't that hard.

Not the place and not the time, if you feel like being an internet troll, do it elsewhere. Now I have to clean, your mess up. Trust me, you're not clever. And there are really simple ways of getting rid of Spammers. Enjoy your stay here at the BFFC for however long it lasts.

Hey Maltese, thanks for cleaning up that guys mess! Some people could get very upset from those curses that troll was using. I hope that punk gets banned.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."