Topic: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

So of the Role-Playing ......Vs Boba Fett...

Who did we decide won.

I think Bane won.

I would say the Deltas won...But some of you disagreed with both Bane and them....Plus I made both of theose threads, so I'll confirm that Bane did actually win because not enoug of you have read Path Of Destruction and therefore your judgement on the issue is biased.

2 people reckoned Bane would win having read Path Of Destruction
to
0 confirmed readers of Path of Destruction going for Fett.

I say from that then Bane wins.

As for the Republic Commandos well that was slightly fairer as plenty of people here have read the books and played the games. So I'll leave it to someone else to make the decision on that one.




Um. There was also Master Chief.

I think by and large we decided Fett would win...But if Fett had made much more than one miscalculation then he would lose....


So at the moment we have

Winners

Darth Bane

Possible Winners (depending on circumstances)

Master Chief

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

i believe their was a Fett vs. Vader rematch 1 but i couldnt find the thread and a Mace Windu 1? couldn't find that 1 either i don't do that many rpg's so im not sure.

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

3 (edited by Humorbot5 Thursday, December 7, 2006 7:53 am)

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

Didn't you say that Bane would beat Fett?

Was that you? I think it was.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

What about Deadpool? There is no way that Fett could beat him.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

Yes of course...Sorry  I forgot him...
And this is why I need everyone's input here...

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

Darth Revan could beat him.

"This IS my signature."

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

draco fett wrote:

What about Deadpool? There is no way that Fett could beat him.

batman > fett > jar jar > deadpool

8 (edited by draco fett Thursday, December 7, 2006 6:31 pm)

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

Please, tell me how Boba, or Jar Jar, or Batman, could possibly beat Fett. Anything that any of them could do to 'Pool wouled be easily recovered from, especially Batman.

Deadpool> Fett> an Ewok> Batman> Jar Jar

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

we've had the conversation about batman vs fett, but in my world, fett could beat jar jar, and jar jar could beat deadpool, because that's how much deadpool sucks.  wolverine has beat deadpool, and boba could beat wolverine, therefore boba can beat deadpool.  that and deadpool talks too much.

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

saint_nasty wrote:

we've had the conversation about batman vs fett, but in my world, fett could beat jar jar, and jar jar could beat deadpool, because that's how much deadpool sucks.  wolverine has beat deadpool, and boba could beat wolverine, therefore boba can beat deadpool.  that and deadpool talks too much.

Your world is naive and biased. And about Boba beating Deadpool, it depensd what you mean by "beat". I'm sure Fett could defeat Deadpool, but actually killing Deadpool....

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

11 (edited by draco fett Friday, December 8, 2006 3:55 am)

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

If it was a complete battle to the death with nearly anyone, Deadpool wins. He can be temporarily defeated, butin the long run he will win.

In a hypothetical situation, battles could turn ou like this: A> B
                                                                                            B>C
                                                                                            C>A
There is nothing that Batman, or Fett, or Jar Jar, could do to ultimatly defeate 'Pool.
A batarang, a gun, a blaster, these would not slow Deadpool down.

We have also had a coversation about Fett verses Deadpool aswell. What does that prove?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

i just really despise the deadpool character, always have.  pretty much everything about the marvel universe these days sucks.  i was a long time reader and just about the biggest marvel fanboy, and i havn't picked up a marvel book in months.  last i knew it had spiraled completely out of control.  and as far as me being naive, gustavo, i'd like you to re-read the title of this thread, it's called "people who could beat fett."  since these are all fictitious characters, everyones opinion is biased, and it is my biased opinion that deadpool sucks and boba fett could defeat him.

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

saint_nasty wrote:

we've had the conversation about batman vs fett, but in my world, fett could beat jar jar, and jar jar could beat deadpool, because that's how much deadpool sucks.  wolverine has beat deadpool, and boba could beat wolverine, therefore boba can beat deadpool.  that and deadpool talks too much.

You sir...Are a Nerfherder.

Lord Revan wrote:

Darth Revan could beat him.

As much as I agree with you, it hasn't been made into a thread...So....Yeah......I guess.....I shoulda said that.....My mistake.....sorry.


saint_nasty wrote:

i just really despise the deadpool character, always have.  pretty much everything about the marvel universe these days sucks.  i was a long time reader and just about the biggest marvel fanboy, and i havn't picked up a marvel book in months.  last i knew it had spiraled completely out of control.  and as far as me being naive, gustavo, i'd like you to re-read the title of this thread, it's called "people who could beat fett."  since these are all fictitious characters, everyones opinion is biased, and it is my biased opinion that deadpool sucks and boba fett could defeat him.

I hate Superman...but that doesn't mean he would lose to....say Bo Shek...Because I like him.


And yeah...I haven;t picked up a MArvel comic for a while either....Its all gone down the refresher....

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

i don't remember having a conversation with draco about fett vs. deadpool before this one.

15 (edited by Humorbot5 Friday, December 8, 2006 10:17 am)

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

Well there was a thread...

I'll edit in a link for your enjoyment in a sec...


EditL http://www.bobafett.com/boards/viewtopi … 45&p=3
There ya go.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

16 (edited by draco fett Friday, December 8, 2006 12:01 pm)

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

Gustavo_Perez wrote:

And about Boba beating Deadpool, it depensd what you mean by "beat". I'm sure Fett could defeat Deadpool, but actually killing Deadpool....

That is exactly my point. Fett is definatly more skilled than than everybodys' (except Saint_naisty's) favorite merc with a mouth. St. Naisty, just because you do not like someon does not mean that they are weak, as Humorbot pointed out. For example, I do not like galctus, but I do like Venom. There is no way, however, that Venom could possibly best Galactus.

Post Script: Humorbot, is Bo Sheck the mercenary Terror?

Post Post Script: I agree with you Saint Naisty that Ultimate Marvel and the Civil War are horrible and a discrase to Stan Lee, but other than that, what else is wrong with Marvel?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

Hm. That's funny I don't remember reading that there post Gustavo...

I woulda had something to say about it....but Draco beat me there...

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

18 (edited by Commander Appo Friday, December 8, 2006 12:27 pm)

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

draco fett wrote:

Please, tell me how Boba, or Jar Jar, or Batman, could possibly beat Deadpool. Anything that any of them could do to 'Pool wouled be easily recovered from, especially Batman.

Deadpool> Fett> an Ewok> Batman> Jar Jar

I agree with Draco on this one. Fett and Deadpool are both awesome, but Deadpool could beat Fett. Fett might win, but Deadpool is REALLY tough!

Deadpool= Fett> a kinrath> an Ewok> my little brother (7 yrs old) > my grandma> My teacher (Who is older than my grandma)> a toddler >Batman> Jar Jar

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

Well I don't Batman was that bad.....Although I haven't met your Grandma...

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

Alucard from Hellsing (might have been a draw, been a while)

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

Yes, it was a draw, but I suppose that it is possible.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

22 (edited by Humorbot5 Saturday, December 9, 2006 2:49 am)

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

Winners (Overall)
Deadpool
Darth Bane
Delta Squad

Possible Winners (under certain Circumstances)
Master Chief
Alucard



Edit: Wow I didn't realise that was you MK, your avatar threw me off, I guess I got too used to the Mnadalore Ordo one.....

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

23 (edited by saint_nasty Saturday, December 9, 2006 4:32 am)

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

so let me get back up to speed here, it's been like 18 hours since i posted to this thread.  so you guys are saying deadpool can beat boba fett because:  deadpool... can't...  die..?

who comes up with these rediculous situations?  how would that conversation go?

deadpool - hi, i'm deadpool.  you must be boba fett.  wanna fight?

boba - ...

deadpool - oh but i've got to warn you, no matter how many times you kick my ***, i can't die.  is that cool?

boba - ...

deadpool - so eventually, by laws of averages, i'll kill you.

boba - LET'S GET IT ON!

if that's the case then, ok.  deadpool wins.  but he still sucks, and the guy that created him
(rob liefeld for those keeping score) is a no talent hack who should just STICK TO DRAWING PRETTY PICTURES!

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

There are ways of killing Deadpool. Fett does not have any. Deadpool is popular enough to recieve his own movie. Is Fett getting his own movie?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

25 (edited by Humorbot5 Saturday, December 9, 2006 7:03 am)

Re: People who could Beat Fett (That have been decided.)

Deadpool is a billion times better than that Scum-Sucking Bantha-herder Superman....

Supes has had 5 movies...

Hpw he got so popular is a mystery of life....He doesn't even live in a real place..."Metropolis" Worst fictional place ever.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...