Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

I dont like 4-Lom Much. And for the same reason, I dont know why. hmm

DAGEEN!!! CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!! That is all....

Carry on...

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

im not actually a fan, just more of a fan of his look, i think his story is crappy and what i am kind of wondering, how can bossk be a fan favorite when he is the rival of Fett?

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

My personal fav (besides fett because ... comeon you dont get much cooler than that) would have to be Dengar.  4-lom and Zuckus (no idea on spelling) arent on my list ... IG-88 is pretty sweet. So basically my top 5

1. Fett
2. Dengar
3. IG-88
4. 4-lom/zuckus
5. bossk

mc chris - fett's vette - [url]http://www.mcchris.com[/url] and go to media - FREE DOWNLOAD

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

Dageen Fett wrote:

im not actually a fan, just more of a fan of his look, i think his story is crappy and what i am kind of wondering, how can bossk be a fan favorite when he is the rival of Fett?

All of the bounty hunters were rivals of Fett dosent mean you shouldnt like there charecters.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

true they are all rivals but bossk and boba were really high on tension.

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

Bossk cause he doesn't need inteligence to be a good hunter smile

I've got a boner for murder-Sarge-Red vs. Blue

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

yea you do, without intelligence your just a robot...lower then ig-88 even.

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

Dageen Fett wrote:

yea you do, without intelligence your just a robot...lower then ig-88 even.

Actually, most robots are smarter than humans, just emotionless. IG-88 is no exception.

Back on topic though. My favorite hunter, besides Boba, has to be Dengar. He's the perfect assassin, yet has a heart. Plus his backstory is great.

I also like IG-88. He's a walking, killing, self-sentient weapon factory. Plus, he's an assassin driod (I have a soft spot for assassin droids tongue ) so he's all right in my book.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

Yay mines Dengar too his story in TOTBH is so good tongue.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

Bossk!  I don't know why, it should be IG-88...but Trandoshans are just so fun to Photoshop.

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

I like Dengar,HEROCKS                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              big_smile

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

i'd say IG-88

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

IG-88 wins it all the way because robots have no emotion and so are more ruthless than the other bounty hunters. Plus, only a few were made in the whole Star Wars trilogy

Dead Or Alive!

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

the thrawn trilogy depresses me abit as i want him to win.i like zuckas alot.

SF is what life is all about.

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

fett doesnt have a rival. none of the other bounty hunters even come close to fetts abilities.

anyways, my favortie is greedo. hes so funny

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

I would say Dengar is fairly close to Boba.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

92 (edited by draco fett Saturday, November 4, 2006 12:11 pm)

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

When Fett just escaped the Sarlacc, he bested Dengar easily.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

I like Bossk and Zuckuss.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

draco fett wrote:

When Fett just escaped the Sarlacc, he bested Dengar easily.

exactly.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

Eh he didnt fight Dengar ever....

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

When Dengar rescued him from the Sarlacc, Dengar tried to kill him. Fett was still half dead, and he easily bested Dengar. This was in Tales of the Bounty Hunters. You should make sure that you know what you are talking about before you say anything, IG-88.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

97 (edited by IG-88 Sunday, November 5, 2006 11:39 am)

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

Eh i think you should think too.
1.Is that actually considered a proper fight they were in a confined space Dengear was having one of his mad moments and if he wasnt couldve easily just shot Boba.
2.Boba only won that because he took the blaster basically i just consider that a tiny litle scuffle.
3. I dont really think its really besting somone taking a blaster out of ther holster.
Im obviously not saying Dengar could beat Boba but im saying he is the closest bounty hunter to Boba.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

IG-88 wrote:

Eh i think you should think too.
1.Is that actually considered a proper fight they were in a confined space Dengear was having one of his mad moments and if he wasnt couldve easily just shot Boba.
2.Boba only won that because he took the blaster basically i just consider that a tiny litle scuffle.
3. I dont really think its really besting somone taking a blaster out of ther holster.
Im obviously not saying Dengar could beat Boba but im saying he is the closest bounty hunter to Boba.

proper fight? you dont have to "best" someone just in a fight. its called "outsmarting" them.
besides dengar is not the closest. Ig-88 could chew dengar up and spit him out

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

draco fett wrote:

When Dengar rescued him from the Sarlacc, Dengar tried to kill him. Fett was still half dead, and he easily bested Dengar. This was in Tales of the Bounty Hunters. You should make sure that you know what you are talking about before you say anything, IG-88.

im glad im not the only one whos read that book.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Favorite bounty hunter (classic trilogy)?

Gustavo_Perez wrote:
IG-88 wrote:

Eh i think you should think too.
1.Is that actually considered a proper fight they were in a confined space Dengear was having one of his mad moments and if he wasnt couldve easily just shot Boba.
2.Boba only won that because he took the blaster basically i just consider that a tiny litle scuffle.
3. I dont really think its really besting somone taking a blaster out of ther holster.
Im obviously not saying Dengar could beat Boba but im saying he is the closest bounty hunter to Boba.

proper fight? you dont have to "best" someone just in a fight. its called "outsmarting" them.
besides dengar is not the closest. Ig-88 could chew dengar up and spit him out

No way Boba destroyed 3 IG droids IG's underestimeated him and he owned them. Dengar has genetically increased strength speed and stamina and is afraid of nothing.

Quote- gun pointing at Dengar "Go ahead i have nothing to lose" - Dengar Tales of the bounty hunters

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters