Any way I never said what I got

New tool case with tools
Variable speed driver w/attachments
addinonal attachments for the driver
DVD rack to hold all my ps2 games
Model MB CLK SRL
And the Hero Clicks Super Nova Thanos

Re: Christmas

I got the Scorch action figure!!! yesssss.....   And then I see the BFFC front page about being able to get all of delta squad!!!! Blast....i guess that means i'll just have 2 scorches.....oh well. I also got an awesome soccer ball.....anda buncha other stuff.

Beskaryc Beroya

ā€œ(Iā€™m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.ā€ -John McClane

28 (edited by Lord Revan Wednesday, December 27, 2006 11:53 am)

I got:
An Xbox 360 Premium Bundle
Extra Wireless Controller
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Stormtrooper helmet with crossbones T-shirt
ESB hat
Large Titainium Boba Fett Slave I
Indiana Jones Fedora hat
Various other Fett stuff
Wireless mouse
And as an early present, I got a .22 henry lever action rifle.

And Happy New Year everyone!

"This IS my signature."

draco fett wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:

What kind of rifle? Also, provide a pic if you can sil vou'plait. Oh and a pic of the other 2 weapons please.

It is a Remington .22. I am going to get the scope sited in pretty soon. I do not have a photobucket account, but I might be able to find a link.

http://budk.com/shiflett-iron-cross-twi ā€¦ S4/c/2300/

http://budk.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_BK650

Ah good good personally I don't like .22 rifles, but w/e enjoy your new toys.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Thank you. My old .22 was sold to get this one, which is very similar to my .243 magnum. The new gun will mainly be used for practicing for my hunting rifle (the magnum). As .243s are very rare, the ammunition is expensive.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

.22 are a very good rifle.  Easy to take care of and more fun to shoot.  Best to pick off small animals and such.  I found some glass bottles way back on our property and set them upand fired at them.  I dunno why but it gave me a certain nostalgic feeling.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

32 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Wednesday, December 27, 2006 10:00 pm)

draco fett wrote:

Thank you. My old .22 was sold to get this one, which is very similar to my .243 magnum. The new gun will mainly be used for practicing for my hunting rifle (the magnum). As .243s are very rare, the ammunition is expensive.

Yeah .243's are rare I've never even seen one before.

Sev Fett wrote:

.22 are a very good rifle.  Easy to take care of and more fun to shoot.  Best to pick off small animals and such.  I found some glass bottles way back on our property and set them upand fired at them.  I dunno why but it gave me a certain nostalgic feeling.

Yeah that's why I don't like them, only good for shooting cute furry little animals like bunnies. Hehehehe......

If I said that in front of my rabbit, I'd be massacered. Most .22s can shoot to about a mile and a half, of course it would not be accurate at that length.

This one would be.
The M107 .50-caliber long range rifle is semi-automatic and is being fielded to infantry soldiers. It can engage targets to 2,000 meters with precision. At 29 inches long, the frame mounted, bolt-action XM107 weighs 28.5 pounds with optics. It is manufactured by Barrett Firearms Manufacturing, Inc. The XM107 is a rapid-fire; man portable, shoulder-fired, recoil operated semi-automatic system utilizing military standard .50 caliber ammunition. The primary components of the system consist of a rifle, day optical sighting system and hard carrying case(s).

Army snipers deliver precision fire against enemy targets that are outside a rifleman's limitations of range, size, location, mobility and visibility. The M107 is derived from the M82A1 commercial version of the weapon that is manufactured by Barrett Firearms Manufacturing, Inc. of Murfreesboro, TN. It can defeat materiel targets located at distances beyond the range of the standard M24 7.62mm Sniper Weapon System, Galeazzi said. In the hands of a trained sniper, the M107 can surgically take out strategic targets while minimizing collateral damage. It is capable of hitting personnel targets as far away as 1500 meters and materiel targets out to 2000 meters.

Right now the record longest kill shot goes to a Canadian sniper team with a confirmed kill at 2 miles or 2.94 km with above rifle, in Iraq.

Mine is semi-automatic aswell. I also have scope designed for a sniper rifle attached to it.

36 (edited by wizardofcars Thursday, December 28, 2006 9:11 am)

Just a thought why didn't you trade in for a 30/30 or a 308?

Sorry for the obvious the price of the ammo, right.

The scope was also a Christmas present.

One rifle I might get is a 44 Magnum Winchester 1894 model. mmmm......winchester.....

Letsee, I got

--Canon Macro lens (had to pay for part of it!!!)
--Boba Fett action figure(!)
--iTunes gift card
--PJs
--Witness DVD edited
--Clear and Present Danger DVD edited
--trouffles!!
--Bloodhound Calendar
--subscription to Just Labs
--a Flight Simulator (VERY cool)
--leather-bound book of The Valley of Vision
--Dog tags... for my dogs...

and that's all off the top of my head. All in all, it was a wonderful Christmas!!

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

Mario Kart DS
Castlevania:Portrait of Ruin (DS game)
Fact or Crap (board game)
hoodie
sweater
wal-mart gift card
Barnes & Noble gift card
Monty Python & The Holy Grail DVD
Pirates of the Carribean 2 DVD
Best of Mike Myers' Saturday Night Live DVD
&.........The piece de resistance..........:

A NINTENDO WII! Also, Wii Sports & Marvel:Ultimate Alliance for the wii. It was a VERY good Christmas.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

I bought my hubby a Gold Dalek that's remote controlled and can say about eight things - most of them having "Exterminate" in them tongue

(Ph34r you're avatar inspired that comment)

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

What can I say? Daleks isnpire people.

"YOU ARE BETTER AT DYING."

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678