Re: 10 Thing you like about Princess Leia

1. her body
2. slave outfit
3. hairstyle
4. white robes

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

wizardofcars wrote:

What man on the planet save for Elton John would not like Leia in the slave outfit

LOL

Well, her hair style in Ep. IV damn sure wouldn't make my Top list......  tongue

I'm just not a Leia fan.  I DON'T like her attitude, especially in Ep. IV, she was cute but not 'knock-down-beautifl' in my book, and a lot of the stuff she got away with *like choking Jabba to death, no matter how hard her scrawny little arms might have been pulling especially* were a bit silly I thought

Interesting character and she really is fun to watch interacting with Solo, but I couldn't give you a list of 10 things I REALLY liked

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Her attitude
Her strength
Her hair (I would love for my hair to be that long)
Her determination
Her humour
How she insulted and argued with Han

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

10 things, wow that's alot. Well here's a few, 1) she's not as Carrie Fisher would say "a cream-filled damsel in distress" 2) Her hair (she does some interesting things with it) 3) her figure (I would love to that lithe)

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Heres mine:
1.Hair style is so cool.
2.Her blaster.
3.slave outfit
4.She's Jedi

"Jaster will do what's right for the Mandalorians-he always has."

*her Ok body
*her fiesty attitude
*her smarts
*that Slave outift. tongue

thats all I can think of.....

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]