Re: Halo 3

I didn't say that...

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

There will be no new systems in the nesxt year lol! 360 still hasn't reached its peak, Wii and PS3 just came out, and no other comapanies can compete with these powerhouses. Plus next year may be one of the greatest gaming years ever (depending on your game preference) because games like Mass Effects, Too Human, Lost Odyssey, Bioshock, Shadowrun, and many other are all being released for 360. Plus the Wii will obviously be turning out some strange titles, and Armageddon is yet to be released for it. I'm not a big Playstation fan so I don't keep tabs on their games, but I'm pretty sure they will try to lob some crap titles at us for the 50 people who were able to get a PS3.

Back to Halo 3 though. Heads up for any 360 live owners, Bungie is holding registration for Halo 3 multiplayer beta testing. Just head over to www.halo3.com and follow the instructions, you have to have a linked gamertag to participate.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

I wonder if they'll still have that on offer by Christmas....

as long as it doesnt get pushed back last second and don't forget other great games like Vangaurd and Archlord for pc! i want to be ruler of the land! pc games rock!

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

Nothing can beat a good ol' fashioned Lan party beat down with 8-16 friends all blowing eachother away in halo 2 mayhem. Good times... Good times...

Hail to the King Baby!!

I wonder  if we have ever fought each other without realising before.....

In a lan party? Not unless you just so happen to be one of my friends... But since that is highly doubtful there is the chance on Live (gamertag?) or at a tournament(live in NJ?)

Hail to the King Baby!!

Well I haven't been Live for several months, so there is little point in me telling you my Gamertag now. But I do intend to get Live again when I get a 360.

And when I said that I meant in regular Multiplayer, not a LAN party....

theLan party thing was a joke, I hope you realize I know you meant normal multiplayer.

Hail to the King Baby!!

Sarcasm doesn;t work as well as it might in message boards.....