Topic: Most Amazing Thing Of All Time!

Hi, it's me again...  the bored seventeen year old who had his heart broken a few weeks ago and posted the blog thing called "Alcohol."

In one minute it's going to be one in the morning, and everyone I have invited to hang out with me has ended up not coming over.  People would rather sleep than come over here and hang out with me.  IT's pretty cool.  My friend Aaron showed up, he's the bomb.  Sept.. today he just fell asleep on my couch, and is snoring.  We didn't even do anything.  Wait, he's moving.... and now he's awake.  I'm so bored, and hope that tons of people comment on this retarded blog...

If you want to come over and hang out with me, go for it, we can talk about Boba all night... and be dumb.  It would be cool if you were a hot girl too....  I like hot girls...  God I'm an idiot...

Everyone dies.  I bow to no one and I give service only for cause.

Re: Most Amazing Thing Of All Time!

(This post should be in the Fans forum, not General, which is for "observations, opinions, and ideas surrounding Boba." Moving it there now. And please use more specific subjects.)

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

I believe I'm a little too far away. tongue Unless someone wants to pay for my air fare big_smile

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Are you intoxicated?

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

5 (edited by Miba Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:33 am)

Well sleep's a very important thing. I just went a week without getting much sleep and now look, I made myself sick. I'm exhausted and have a sore throat and upset stomach.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

a "store throat"?

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Uh, yeah, it's the type you buy at the store. tongue I went ahead and fixed it, btw.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Well, if you are that bored, you just need to find something to do to entertain yourself. If you sit around all day like I do, it's a little harder but it can be done. I'd tell you what I do, but if I did, everyone would think I was crazy and belonged in a mental institution! lol

"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
     --Boba Fett

Yes, I know what it is like to go without sleep. I am an insomniac. I actually hallucinated once because of lack of sleep.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

If you're bored, Mando, read my blog! I'm bored-er than you are!
www.xanga.com/Artsy_Mule