26 (edited by Lady_Sora Thursday, July 13, 2006 8:26 am)

Re: Fan-fic idea

Vader ideas:I love the Vader ideas! I think I'll use one of them!
Theripy in armor:I had him going in his armor...I didn't even think about what anyone else would think! oops. I know Emmo make's him take his helment off to read his reactions to her questions. Now I'm rethink ing the whole thing

I guess I'll just give yall a sneak peak and let yall help me edit... So here goes *blush*  this is the first page...

"So.. tell me Mr. Fett, why do you drink? What does it give back to you?" for a bounty hunter who wore a mask 75% of the time, he had really fiine, smooth skin, honey colored eyes and full lips. It was almost distracting.

He shrugged, "I guess it gives me nothing." By the look he gave I could tell he was being honest.

"Then why'd you start? Clearly there's a reason." I looked do wn at my pad of notes. He'd been through alot in his short 27 years. Including watching the death of his father when he was 10.

We sat in silence for a little while. Then he let out a long sigh.

"Look, I got some where to be..." he started to roll his eyes.

"I can't help you unless you want to be helped. I also can't read minds. You can go but we still have an apointment for Friday at 3." I push my slim glasses up slightly as our eyes connected.

"Yeah, what ever," getting up he dropped a pouch on my desk, " here's your pay for today."

"It's not needed but..." he turned and walked out. "ok." I sat a little longer and went over his interview in my head. After while I locked the pouch in my desk and got ready to call it a day.

"Emmo, leaving already?" Yekeko's voice echoed in the waiting room. Seeing as it was quieter than normal on an early spring afternoon. It was as if all the people who needed theropy or help just blossmed with the roses in the garden.

"Yup, my 'fiance' is waiting and you know how he haits to wait."

I was being arranged to marry the most selfish, pigish, dirty, son of a hutt in te WHOLE galaxy! Jodo Kast, sworn enimy to the very man I just finished talking to, Boba Fett. Boy will he have a feild day when he find ot.

Theres the first page...

Tion'ad eyn ni ures kaysh? Ures kayash agir cuyir nayc ni. O'r an ures kayash, ni eyn naasade.

Interesting, very interesting.
Vader ideas:
1) He could be recieving therapy too, and runs into Fett
2) umm, that's all I got at the moment.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

lol i like that idea but what would Vadr need theropy for... i could make something else up lol! hmmm, im readung dark lord rise of darth vader and he says(spoiler) how he feels closterfobic in his suit and its not living...mabey that could go in hand with that..... i like! thanks

Tion'ad eyn ni ures kaysh? Ures kayash agir cuyir nayc ni. O'r an ures kayash, ni eyn naasade.