1 (edited by technodude458 Friday, June 16, 2006 11:52 am)

Topic: Request: Free roam RPG

free roam you can not die rpg bord (this one) with all gadgets you can carry as much as you want you kan only kill the bad guy and things like that  in the rpg

Re: Request: Free roam RPG

Whoa! Major Dejavoo!! hmm

{MW} TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Sounds like fun!

{MW} SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Sounds like a lot of fun. i will enjoy reading this

There is no emotion there is peace.

Is this a request for an RPG to take that form? Usually RPGs start with someone taking the lead.

Put "Request: " before the subject if you just have an idea for something.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

no this is the one you write it as it goes yoy can even go back in time just type time warp and re write

Um.......Ok, uh......how do we start then?

{MW} TW cool

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

technodude458, state the rules, start the game, but give it a name. Otherwise, you're outlining something you want, thus it's a request. Thanks.

Founder/Editor, BFFC

the rules are there  the name is our free roam game and the game starts with a mandalorion armour clad male named chris flying in his ship through space you can start where i leve off whith other people in other places

Here you go.

Founder/Editor, BFFC