Topic: What does Boba Fett mean to you personally?

When I was a little kid, I liked Boba Fett as much as any other character. He was a cool action figure to play with, and he and Jango were  an important part of the movies. It was when I read Tales Of The Bounty Hunters in Middle School, though, that I finally started to appreciate him as a full-fledged character. I was at a somewhat confusing time in my life, adjusting to the higher expectations of school and my social awkwardness. Reading Last One Standing introduced me to someone who represented coolness and intensity personified. Besides his cool armor and weapons (which are always a big draw in any character that has them), Fett made and art form of being a silent loner. He didn't even need to try and impress anyone like I felt I did. Even today, when I'm just standing silently off to the side in a room while something else, goes on, I try to channel my inner Boba. I sought out a lot more stories with Fett in them, and it got me back into Star Wars after a long time of being out of it, just in time for the pre-release hype of Force Awakens. While I like the core heroes (Luke, Han, Leia, Anakin, the droids, etc.) too much for anyone to replace them, Fett has always been in my top 10 SW characters since then.

More recently, Fett's appearances in The Mandalorian and Book Of Boba Fett once again made me feel better about where I'm at in life. Seeing Fett's survival confirmed validated the part of me that felt a little frustrated years before having to explain how he didn't die in the Sarlaac, how he'd always found a way out. More Importantly, BOBF was something I could share with my dad every week. Our family is going through a really tough patch in our lives right now, him especially, so it was a welcome break every week to see what Boba and the gang were up to.

So I'm curious to know what Boba Fett means personally to all of you guys. Essentially, What does Boba Fett as a character represent for you in your experience? What memories or ideas does he bring to mind?