Topic: Return of the Jedi Edit

I had built up so much expectations for Book of Boba Fett that it was impossible to realize that fantasy; one such thing was opening with Boba Fett's Return of the Jedi fight. What would this look like from Boba's POV? We know there's plenty of unused footage that would have benefitted this, but unfortunately that's not available. So with mainly what's in the film, here's a more concise edit of Boba Fett's fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2DFlBmszV8
One clip was previously posted by BFFC (the behind the scenes shot of Boba drawing his gauntlet). Unfortunately I had to make his short fight even shorter because shots would drag on for too many frames and make Boba look slow and delayed. The most interesting find is that there's a bit of a goof in the final film that I found during this edit: when Boba rises after being knocked down, he raises is gauntlet TWICE to aim at Luke. The insert shot shows it from the front, while it's put between a slightly different shot from the back. When I removed the insert shot, it played seamlessly (the shot that was separated).

Re: Return of the Jedi Edit

Nice! Looks great cut together like that. Well done on the remix.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com