Topic: What if Boba and Anakin were brothers

So i had done some research after my friends had told me about a concept george lucas had that was really cool which was Boba and Anakin being brothers or were supposed to be and it was supposed to be "revealed" in the prequels but they never did anything with the idea and i don't think it's canon so i honestly wonder if Boba and Anakin were supposed to be written as brothers how different would their stories have went? Like would have Shmi/Jango lived? Would Boba have not resented the Jedi as much(considering his brother was one)? What are y'alls thoughts on this cause i have many lol

2 (edited by Boba Fett french Saturday, January 15, 2022 5:17 am)

Re: What if Boba and Anakin were brothers

He had this idea of half brothers, but quickly gave up.

But the parallels between the characters remain numerous:
An unnatural birth
Just one parent
Loss of this parent, murdered
Armor

And I like the idea that Boba finds his redemption with the Tuskens, becomes a better person, while Anakin takes his first step into the dark side because of them.

Two very similar characters but with the opposite redemption.

Re: What if Boba and Anakin were brothers

Boba Fett french wrote:

He had this idea of half brothers, but quickly gave up.

But the parallels between the characters remain numerous:
An unnatural birth
Just one parent
Loss of this parent, murdered
Armor

And I like the idea that Boba finds his redemption with the Tuskens, becomes a better person, while Anakin takes his first step into the dark side because of them.

Two very similar characters but with the opposite redemption.

True but i do wonder how the story would've gone if they ended up related especially with comics and background lore