1 (edited by BFFC Admin Sunday, May 10, 2020 8:15 pm)

Topic: Report: *SPOILERS FOR MANDO SEASON 2*

This news just dropped about 17 hours ago on IGN and Star Wars Theory expressed his belief that this is not fake. Boba, who is to be played by Temeura Morrison, has been confirmed for a small role in season 2 of The Mandalorian. They've been teasing us for a while, but this seems legitimate. He is finally canonically confirmed to be alive. The best part may be that his character is in the hands of Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni who I trust completely to do right by the fans and by Boba. Hopefully the Mando-not-Mando confusion will be cleared up here as well. This is going to be an awesome season! What do you think? big_smile

“Whoever angers you, owns you.”

Re: Report: *SPOILERS FOR MANDO SEASON 2*

MandaloreRising wrote:

This news just dropped about 17 hours ago on IGN and Star Wars Theory expressed his belief that this is not fake. Boba, who is to be played by Temeura Morrison, has been confirmed for a small role in season 2 of The Mandalorian. They've been teasing us for a while, but this seems legitimate. He is finally canonically confirmed to be alive. The best part may be that his character is in the hands of Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni who I trust completely to do right by the fans and by Boba. Hopefully the Mando-not-Mando confusion will be cleared up here as well. This is going to be an awesome season! What do you think? big_smile

It's a rumor so we have to hype cautiously, but my fingers are crossed haha

"This IS my face" -Boba Fett, Twin Engines of Destruction (Page 15)

The Hollywood Reporter broke the news, so always go to the source versus the re-post sites.

See https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/news/fi … ndalorian/ for the BFFC response to it all, including poking some holes in what it might boil down to, e.g. flashback, wrong role but correct casting, etc.

Note: edited the topic to be a little less spoiler-y and it's also just a report, not a confirmed spoiler at this point.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

BFFC Admin wrote:

The Hollywood Reporter broke the news, so always go to the source versus the re-post sites.

See https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/news/fi … ndalorian/ for the BFFC response to it all, including poking some holes in what it might boil down to, e.g. flashback, wrong role but correct casting, etc.

Note: edited the topic to be a little less spoiler-y and it's also just a report, not a confirmed spoiler at this point.

Ah, excellent. Thank you!

HunterOfTheWeb064 wrote:
MandaloreRising wrote:

It's a rumor so we have to hype cautiously, but my fingers are crossed haha

Definitely!