Re: KOTOR

Lord Revan wrote:

Yeah, Nihilus is cool. I was talking about the Revan in the sith cave in KotOR II, if I confused you.

Yeah...I got that.....

Thylacine wrote:

Best Characters:

HK-47 (I have a soft spot for psychotic assassin robots tongue)
Canderous/Mandalore(He's just badass, plus he's not bad to look at either.)
Carth (He's good with a blaster, plus he has a good backstory.)

Worst Characters:

Fat One (aka G0-T0) (What was the point of having this asshead around?)
Hanharr (HK is the only psycho I need around.)
Zalbaar (I just don't like him. Don't really know why.)

Best Planets:

Dxun (It has Mandalorians on it!)
Tatooine (Gotta love Tatooine.)
Korriban (I love dark, Sith planets.)

Worst Planets:

Peragus (Damn annoying to pass.)
Onderon (I hate going through the Palace.)
Manann (I hate how slow you move underwater.)

I agree with your best planets.... But Onderon doesn't deserve to be one of the worst planets....Especially when Kashyyyk isnlt there....

I liked it cos I liked the Ulic stuff I suppose...

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Thylacine wrote:

Worst Characters:

Fat One (aka G0-T0) (What was the point of having this asshead around?)
Hanharr (HK is the only psycho I need around.)
Zalbaar (I just don't like him. Don't really know why.)

I agree, G0-T0 sucks. I heard the backstory to him is that his "master" doesn't exist and the droid is the one running the show. But I say it's just stupid. It makes no sense and it just doesn't flow.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Plus he picks on the little remote.

The Remote is a god among droids...

Darth Maul Clone wrote:

Yeah, KOTOR 3 will be made after Mass Effect. But Mass Effect isn't SW.

What? What do you guys know that i don't?.

Bal kote, Darasuum kote. Jorso'ran kando a tome - And glory, eternal glory, We shall bear it's weight together.

Not sure what you know, but I know that a game called Mass Effects is being created by Bioware in th same style of the KOTOR games except much bigger, not based on SW, and the battle system is real time.

After that Bioware has announced that they are in the process of creating a KOTOR 3, but they really wanna know how people react to the new stuff in Mass Effects so they can make Kotor 3 an amazingly awesome game.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Thanks for the info!
I heard that they stopped it's production a long time ago.

Man, I'm Saved!
CC Isn't gonna kill me after all!

Bal kote, Darasuum kote. Jorso'ran kando a tome - And glory, eternal glory, We shall bear it's weight together.

After finishing the game this morning I have to agree 100% with Kandosii Mando Verd.

"Ke nu'jurkaadir sha Mando'ade.-Don't mess with Mandalorians."-Kandosii Fett

Sa kyr'am Nau tracyn kad, Vode an.-Forged like the saber in the fires of death,brothers all.

Fetterthanyou wrote:

Not sure what you know, but I know that a game called Mass Effects is being created by Bioware in th same style of the KOTOR games except much bigger, not based on SW, and the battle system is real time.

After that Bioware has announced that they are in the process of creating a KOTOR 3, but they really wanna know how people react to the new stuff in Mass Effects so they can make Kotor 3 an amazingly awesome game.

So Obsidian aren't doing it this time?

Humorbot5 wrote:
Fetterthanyou wrote:

So Obsidian aren't doing it this time?

Well, Bioware did do the first KOTOR, so that's good.

Anyway, they all ready got a fanbase with KOTOR so they don't have to worry about whether or not people like Mass Effect or not. If you're a big enough KOTOR fan, you'd buy it no matter what right? Well, I guess as long as it's not rushed through like poor KOTOR II was...

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

As long as they make the story as good as KOTOR and the gameplay and characters (well apart from Kreia and the fact that the Exile is 100% inferior to Revan) as good as KOTOR II I'm not bothered who makes it.

I'm not bothered who makes it either, but it better be good.

"This IS my signature."

If there was one thing about KOTOR 1 I hated more than anything that was fixed in KOTOR II it was the cloaks...

In KOTOR 1 they were like clothing that was tight on the user...It was a lot better in II when it hung down and flapped around...

If they go back to KOTOR I standards in that respect.....Well I was gonna make a threat...But I'm not gonna do anything..I'll still buy it. I'll just be annoyed about the cloeaks.

I just hope there's better heads to chose from. They're all ugly. The ones in 2 were better than 1, but they were still mainly ugly.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

There is 1 good head.

"This IS my signature."

Is that the one who looks like Obi-Wan in episode II?

91 (edited by Lord Revan Thursday, December 7, 2006 4:15 pm)

No, let me find a pic.......Ah ha!!! I figured it out! Well, here is the evil version of him, Humorbot smile

http://home.austin.rr.com/lordsofchaos/Revan.JPG

"This IS my signature."

Oh yeah...That's the one I chose...

I thought you were talking about KOTOR II though....Thats the one with AOTC Kenobi....

for me this is it

10 Favorite characters

1. Revan( lightside after memory wipe and after revelation)
2. Bastilla
3. Canderous/ Mandalore
4. HK-47
5. Jolee Bindo
6. Carth
7. T3-M4
8. Darth Malak
9. Saul Karath and Mira
10. Jedi Exile

10 worst characters

1. Kriea
2. Calo Nerd
3. HK-50
4. Master Uthar
5. Yuthura
6. Colonel Tobin
7. General Vaklu
8. Chundaar
9. Davik Kang
10. Darth Bandon

Favorite planets/ places
1. Endar Spire
2. Star Forge
3. Unknown world
4. Taris
5. Manaan
6. Leviathan
7. Korriban
8. Kashyyyk
9. Dxun

5 worst planets/ places
1. Peragus
2. Telos
3. Onderan
4. Dantooine( only in Kotor 2)
5. Tatooine

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

KOTOR II's story was ok until the ending for me; it just left me haning there with few to no answers.  That plus the Ebon Hawk was suddenly repaired and flying around after it got smashed like a tin can on the rocks; never understood that....

Anyway, I do love KOTOR II for bringing the Mandalorians even more to light for me.   Canderous's stories, the story, and KOTOR I in general was better in most everyway except with some of the effects and new goodies, but still like them both a lot

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

I don't know if I've seen this thread before, amazing.

KOTOR just does it for me. I LOVE the game. I agree with Alor's position that Kotor I was better than TSL. This is the game that made me buy a xbox and get into games in general.

I've only played to the end in TSL a few times, because there's no plot resolution to me, so I just stopped when they get to Malachor V because I find it annoying from there on. But Still a good game, better than other's I've played.

For some odd reason Carth is my favorite character, besides Revan. Canderous is awsome, but I like Carth from my pre-mando days.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Probably the BEST thing about KotOR is that it made each of us the GREATEST Sith Lord/Jedi Master EVER!  And gave us cut scenes of ourselves in one Kick-Butt outfit!!!!     big_smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Ya and shops,where you can buy mandalorian armors and much more...

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

Would LOVE to have Revan's robes/armor/and mask........wonder if I could make it..............................*begins to plot*

I am stuck on KOTOR 1. sad

I don't know what you do after you get the information about the Star Forge

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Masterchief wrote:

I am stuck on KOTOR 1. sad

I don't know what you do after you get the information about the Star Forge

Whaaaa!Are you serious?

I understand...

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]