Topic: Chewbacca vs. Han Solo

Hey Everyone,

We all are probally wondering what would happen if HAN-VS-CHEWIE? What would be the outcome who would come out on top?well i decided to post this topic to see what everyone thinks about this battle?

Would  the big chewbacca win with his crossbow and  strength?

OR

Would HAN SOLO win with his smart mouth and Blaster?

WELL THE REAL QUESTION IS............ WHAT DO YOU THINK?

{MW} JH3

"What a wonderful smell you've discovered"Han Solo
    [color=#FF0000]{MW}-"death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]:cool:

Re: Chewbacca vs. Han Solo

I'm leaning with Chewbacca.......so,  ummm   i think i'll cast my vote there....the wookie strength is not to be underestimated!

{MW} MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

3 (edited by JEDIHUNTER3 Tuesday, May 16, 2006 3:49 pm)

I agree with MANDALORIANSPY9 ALL THE WAY dont underestimate the wookies strength!!

{MW} JH3

OH Chewie all the way!! The power of a wookie is inferier to the power of the force, er...*ahem*....I mean a blaster. big_smile Plus, Chewie is the best wookie around! But why would they fight in the first place? Chewie and Han would never hurt each other. That would be like me getting into a fist fight with my dog. lol

{MW} TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

5 (edited by bobathekid Tuesday, May 16, 2006 7:07 pm)

Chewie would win he is just two storg for han to handle. chewie would not have a hard time. like tw said they would never fight.

some blood lines were ment to end.

yes   i know they would never fight....but it makes you think what would happen if they did...ya know.  all i have to say is one thing.....IMAGINATION

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

yes   i know they would never fight....but it makes you think what would happen if they did...ya know.  all i have to say is one thing.....IMAGINATION

Thats what i was thinking when i posted this topic!!

{MW} JH3

I think that Chewbacca.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Chewie would rip Han's arms off, but at the last moment, Boba would walk into the room and shoot him, wishing he could have killed Solo himself.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

BFFC Chrys wrote:

Chewie would rip Han's arms off, but at the last moment, Boba would walk into the room and shoot him, wishing he could have killed Solo himself.

interresting POV.......Fett intervention would just ruin the fun.

{MW}MS9

YO JEDIHUNTER3.....YOUR INBOX IS FULL       DELETE SOME SO I CAN SEND YA SOMETHING!!!!  lol

{MW} MS9

Chewie would win, assuming that there was no Fett intervention.

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

True Warrior wrote:

OH Chewie all the way!! The power of a wookie is inferier to the power of the force, er...*ahem*....I mean a blaster. big_smile Plus, Chewie is the best wookie around! But why would they fight in the first place? Chewie and Han would never hurt each other.

{MW} TW

because Chewie would catch Han eating his kibbles and bits!

I believe Wookies don't clean their teeth, so I think Chewie would only have to breath on Han to beat him tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

15 (edited by JEDIHUNTER3 Friday, May 26, 2006 7:22 am)

MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

YO JEDIHUNTER3.....YOUR INBOX IS FULL       DELETE SOME SO I CAN SEND YA SOMETHING!!!!  lol

{MW} MS9

MY INBOX is cleaned out i cleaned it out!lol bffc nice imagination lol!

{MW} JH3

fet132 wrote:
True Warrior wrote:

OH Chewie all the way!! The power of a wookie is inferier to the power of the force, er...*ahem*....I mean a blaster. big_smile Plus, Chewie is the best wookie around! But why would they fight in the first place? Chewie and Han would never hurt each other.

{MW} TW

because Chewie would catch Han eating his kibbles and bits!

That was a good one! lol

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

lol Han Solo would win, Han beat Boba while blind and with a melee weapon just imagine what would happen to chewie while he wasnt blind and one of the fastest gun slingers

This topic was dead.

take it easy baby take it as it comes