76 (edited by Darth Maul Clone Wednesday, June 20, 2007 3:28 am)

Re: Who is your favorite Jedi?

Obi Wan is not the best Jedi.Yoda and Windu can easily defeat him.I only liked him in his Padawan form.He was very cool.

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Aparently not...if you watch the movies...

Windu<Anakin<Obi-Wan

Just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe.

Lol i dont think so he didnt exactly expect Anakin to do that did he ? Also palpatine really beat Windu.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Ok i  dont have a favorite light side jedi i'm all darkside...well from the movies i'm the biggest VADER fan...but if we'er talking the games deffinitly Darth Revan

DEATH TO THE JEDI......SITH RULE

Jedi: Plo Koon (he looks sooo cool) or Aayla Secura (serouisly hot!!)
Sith: Darth Maul (awesome martial arts)

"i know all about the art of the hunt"

My favourite Jedi is Obi Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Gin, Mace Windu are the ones that I can think of for now. I am sorry that I just cannot have just one as I cannot decide.

My favourite dark Jedi is Darth Malak just because his name is almost the same as my youngest son’s big_smile

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

82 (edited by peter Friday, July 13, 2007 4:38 am)

I think Ki-Adi-Mundi just cause he is smart and seems to know that there is something wrong with the boy and my fave dark Jedi (though not really a Jedi) is Aurra Sing cause she is damn hot and grew up as a pirate

" Hi!"

I see there are quite the KOTOR fans here. Can't say I dissagree.

Light: Shaak Ti   I Just think that she is the coolest looking, lekku just like a Twi'lek, but subtle in nature.
Dark: Darth Vader        I've been a Vader gal since birth I believe, and he's what I first loved about Star Wars.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

light: kit fisto (he looks cool smile)
dark: darth maul (he looks cool too smile)

Light: Luke Skywalker

Dark: Probably Darth Vader

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

Light: Bardan Jusik because he's more Mando than Jedi and I like his character.

Dark: Darth Maul because he's just so visually entertaining with his fluidity and tatoos. Plus your coolness level is inversely proportionate to how much you say making him totally badass.

-Hey do you hear that? Is that screaming?
-Nope, that ner vod is simply the sound of natural selection at its finest.

Mine is Beldorian

Naastar Te Aru'e!!!!!!!!!!

Light-Side Revan with Mace Windu and Kit Fisto in a tie for a very far off second place. I have to mention Obi-Wan somewhere just because of all the tough opponents he fought against and all he accomplished. He fought Darth Maul and killed him as a Padawan, fought Dooku twice, fought and survived against Jango, beat Durge (and I read somewhere he fought Asaaj Ventress but I can't find the book or comic he did it in), killed Grievous, survived Order 66, fought and crippled Anakin and then finally he died fighting one of the most bad@$$ villains ever. Oh, and he survived for years on Tatooine alone. The boredom of living on that sandbox would have killed a lesser man.

If I was totally sane, I wouldn't be as good at my job.

But vader is the BEST.

My pick is Vosa, ok so she is insane but still tough enough to lead the Bando Gora.

91 (edited by Si Titran Tuesday, July 24, 2007 7:29 pm)

Komari Vosa is less than insane, and not really a Jedi, at least one devoted to the light. I would at least called her a Dark Jedi because of her emotions, insability and anger. Plus she never made it through her trials into knighthood.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

I always liked Obi Wan, for the light side, and probably Darth Maul on the dark.  I liked his fighting style better than Vader/ Anakin.

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.~ Fulton J. Sheen

Jedi are scum.

94 (edited by draco fett Wednesday, July 25, 2007 9:29 am)

What makes you think that?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

they are...

96 (edited by draco fett Wednesday, July 25, 2007 9:50 am)

But is there a specific reason as to why you don't like them?

97 (edited by Volk-Ordo Wednesday, July 25, 2007 10:12 am)

yes

a few actually

Such as?

You want to know?tell me what you have against Jango first. lol

This is getting off-topic, but, as I have said multiple times in the past:

-He used two wrist rockets to kill two guards, who were right next to each other, and were running away.
-He hired other mercenaries to do the jobs that he was hired to do on numerous occasions.
-He used his ten year old (roughly) as bait against ruthless anachists.
-Under his leadership, the Mandalorians fell.
-He keeps his armor much to shiny for a warrior. He would be spotted easily.
-He is too trusting, for his trade.
-He is too cockey.
-Instead of following Windu, he could have waited in the balconey, and sniped him out while the Jedi was fighting.
-He does not wear his helmet enough. Theis leaves a killing shot by a sniper very possible.

So, why do you hate Jedi?