Topic: Something awful

Yesterday someone threw a rock at our house.... It hit and broke one of our windows...the one I happened to be sitting next to at the time.... It's terrible, why do people have to be such jerks? I don't know about you guys but I can think of a lot of better things we can spend the $200-$300 that it will cost to replace the window. Or not even, you know, spend it at all! =/

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Re: Something awful

You could take out a hit. If I wasn't currently engaged with working for the goverment I would do it for free. What a jerk.

"Everyone dies. It is the final and only lasting justice."
―Boba Fett

Think it was random?

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Do you have any homeowner's or renter's insurance? They might cover it, but the deductible might be more than the cost to repair the window. Did you call the police?

We're pretty sure it was a random thing since we don't exactly know anyone and we definitly called the police. I'm not sure if my mom will get in contact with our insurance company though. We've had problems with this house in the past, but my mom only ever called insurance about it once.

Did you chase the guy? Or at least memorize what he looked like? That would help the police a lot.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Maybe it was just a freak accident, like something getting kicked up by a car. Sorry to hear about it anyway, must have scared the osik outta yah.

GOT ARMOR?

Hmmm...
I vote we find this individual and string em' up. We had something bad happen in my unit and I got a lot of acclaim for my ideas on how to handle the situation. The chaplain thinks I am too violent.

"Everyone dies. It is the final and only lasting justice."
―Boba Fett

We didn't see the jerk, unfortunitly, so we don't know if its some local punk or someone just passing nearby. And it seems unlikely to have been a car. This was a huge rock, and it hit a window in the back of the house, meaning a car would've had to send it flying over the sidewalk, up over the wall (and our house isn't level to the street behind our house, it sits up higher by a few feet), across our entire backyard, and into our window.

And yeah it did about scare me half to death, considering how close I was to the window. I thought part of the roof was falling down!

cameras, buy spy cameras lol. stake them outside the house, find the turd next time. send tape into police.

Hey,just get a sheet of plexie (spelling) glass to replace it...temporally

That...Sucks

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

As Smashing Pumpkins once said...

"The world is a Vampire, sent to drain" 
The people of this world are basically terribly cruel, the world is a terrible place, I am really sorry for your misfortune.

Maybe karma will come around and bite them in the ***!?

"D'oh!"
[url=http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/multimedia/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1624]My Fan Art[/url]

Well, our window was replaced last week, so this mess has been resolved, minus the fact we never did find the jerk. Regardless, I owe everyone here a great big thank you. Really, you guys are great and supportive when life gets me down. So, thanks.

Also I hope that something bad and expensive happens to the rock throwing jerk, see how he likes it!

He/she probably won't like having bad and expensive happen to them and what comes around goes around. For instance. one day he/she could get caught and sued.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Sorry for your misfourtune.  I remember my truck getting Vandalized in highschool. We were lucky to catch them in the act. They had to pay for the damage and go to jail.

EEB- toor JAHT-nay toor ASH-ahd-KEE-ram-oor  - Today is a good day for someone else to die -