Topic: Which One Is Best!?!? Mountain Dew/code Red/live Wire/amp/mdx ?

Hello everyone,       i just got through with a MD craving and decided to post a crazy 1.   Which of these Mountain Dew products are the best....in your oppinion?
cool
Reg. Mountain Dew
Mountain Dew Code Red
Mountain Dew Live Wire
Mountain Dew Amp**
Mountain Dew MDX
cool
          In my oppinion...all of them are good but AMP is the absolute best!!!:cool:
                                                                          MandalorianSpy9 cool

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Re: Which One Is Best!?!? Mountain Dew/code Red/live Wire/amp/mdx ?

mellow yellow...........the MOUNTAIN DEW imposter.   What a fake!!!!!!!

{MW} MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Mello Yellow.... *bleh*

Mountain Dew.... YES!! My parents hardly let me have it 'cos it gets me a bit hyper.

That new MD flavor is really good... I just can't think of the name right now.

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

I think this best goes in Fans...

But anyway, I hate MD, it stinks and tastes bad. But then I never liked "yellow" sodas. I prefer Pepsi. Pepsi I could live on. wink

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

5 (edited by draco fett Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:46 am)

Code Red I personally like the best.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

i like code red the best but their all good.

some blood lines were ment to end.

Please post this in the appropriate forum. Fans, not General.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

.....anyway....
I've never heard of AMP, or MDX. But out of the ones I know, I'd probably pick code red. It's just that all of the other MD's taste very simular. hmm

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

9 (edited by MandalorianSpy9 Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:32 am)

Sorry admin about posting it in the wrong place, my b.   Code Red was my favorite for the LOOOOOONGEST time untill i had the AMP energy drink. If i'm in the mood for some "get up and go", then amp is for me. If i'm in the mood for a nice tasting refreshing soda, CODE RED BABY!!!!!!!!!!!  so i like 'em both the same.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i32/MandalorianSpy9/amp.jpg

here is a pic of an amp.....for those of you who don't know what it looks like. $1.99 for one of these things....at least where i live.

{MW} MS9

It aint workin dude. Dont delete your image after you post it. That might be the problem.;)

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

That's why I never buy any of the "energy drinks" cause they're all about 1.99. Two dollars for a tiny drink? I don't need energy that badly. A pepsi from the breakroom's a quarter, I'll stick to that.

True Warrior wrote:

It aint workin dude. Dont delete your image after you post it. That might be the problem.;)

Hmmmmm, i didn't delete it, so it should still work.  Weird, cause i see it when i get on this post.   Idk what the problem is then....

I was never into pepsi, it didn't have the Coke taste i was used to and seemed a bit sweeter than Coke. For awhile i considered it an imposter of coke, but it's just another brand to me now...i like coke better.....but that's not what this subject is on.....it's on Mountain Dew.

{MW} MS9

UH OH!!!!  you're right....it just went off on me and i just realized i must have deleted it!!!!  ok i fixed it....sorry about that guys and thankx for the help with fixing it.

{MW} MS9

PEPSI ROCKS!! It has that, sorta, "AHHHHH! Everythins good!" feelin. know what I mean?

True Warrior wrote:

PEPSI ROCKS!! It has that, sorta, "AHHHHH! Everythins good!" feelin. know what I mean?

nope.....i'm not feeling ya dude....sorry.

{MW} MS9 wink cool

Well everyone has different tastes. Like you love MD and stuff, and it leaves a nasty, disgusting, lemony taste in my mouth, and after the one sip, My breath stinks! A pimp like me cant have his breath stink! Gotta be ready for da ladies! cool

True Warrior {MW}

since when you a pimp tw.
any way i dont realy like amp i drink rockstar for my energey needs but code red rocks like ac/dc.

some blood lines were ment to end.

My brother loves Code Red. Once I smelled it, and it smelled alright, but I didn't want to drink after him (ewwww) and there wasn't any more sitting around to test, so I didn't try it.

Miba wrote:

My brother loves Code Red. Once I smelled it, and it smelled alright, but I didn't want to drink after him (ewwww) and there wasn't any more sitting around to test, so I didn't try it.

You'll have to go get yerself one sometime.....can't say ya don't like it 'till you've tried it.   I'm sure you'll fall in love with the rush of cherry that brings joy to your mouth everytime you taste it....ok, got a little emotional there....better go get anotha MD...

{MW} MS9

Yeah, that's the reason I haven't tried it yet, I usually get allergic reactions to artificial cherry (including a suffocating feeling like I keep trying to breath and yet no oxygen enters my lungs, only the overwhelming sense of cherry), but so far soda's cherry flavoring doesn't affect me, but I'm still a little cautious.

Meh...I swore off Mountain Dew a year ago, after feeling like cr*p after a LAN party. 
The only soda I drink nowadays is caffeine-free Diet Coke.  Even a root beer makes me feel crummy now, but at least I don't need a shot of Dew to feel good.  tongue
My cousin used to be addicted to Dew...I would visit her apartment and that would be the only thing in her fridge.  I rarely saw her without a 2-liter jug of the stuff.  But I think she's better now.
One of my LAN buddies once stayed up for three days drinking that stuff...I don't know how he does it.

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

I prefer Dr. Pepper. Mountain Dew and Mellow Yellow are good on occasion, though I do admit drinking Surge like a nut back in 5th grade.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

CeciliaCrimsondragonFett wrote:

I prefer Dr. Pepper. Mountain Dew and Mellow Yellow are good on occasion, though I do admit drinking Surge like a nut back in 5th grade.

everyone looooved that stuff when it came out....just cause our parents told us how much caffine it had in it and how they thought we shouldnt drink it.....lol lol. 

i get sick over diet drinks......not meant to be such things....bleh!.!.!>

{MW} MS9

24 (edited by True Warrior Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:08 pm)

bobathekid wrote:

since when you a pimp tw.
any way i dont realy like amp i drink rockstar for my energey needs but code red rocks like ac/dc.

Just jokin around! lol

.....Carry on.....

your death sentance has been forgiven TW     

{MW} MS9         pimp on.......