Re: Anger management thread

draco fett wrote:

I hate kids who say " I'm the biggest Star Wars fan in the world," and have never heard of the original trilogy.

Lmao. You've dealt with those kids too?

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

draco fett wrote:

I hate kids who say " I'm the biggest Star Wars fan in the world," and have never heard of the original trilogy.

Hmmm...i know one or 2 of those....urrrrghhh    they r so into the TPM AOTC and ROTS....that they don't even watch the orig. 3.....

{MW} MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

... And the original three are the best! Yes, the digital animation isn't the best, but the storyline is so much more alive, if that makes any sense. What I think is really annoying is when people try to justify Anakin's actions... Because he's "cute". And no matter how hard you argue, or how you present your facts, they don't acknowledge that he was wrong.

Okay, I'm done ranting now.

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

anakin lovers can get on my nerves too...especially if they just about worship him.......he isn't worthy of too much. Yes he was the chosen one...but why like the main charactor?  idk   he didn't impress me very much...

{MW} MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

I hate Inventory day! I spent about 4 hours facing. (facing normally only takes a half hour, this only lasted so long cause I was so incredibly bored that I just did it over and over and over again) Then my other two hours were spent cleaning, stocking the cooler, and stocking the freezer. (the other two hours were spent checking) But, on Inventory day you can't do anything at all. Mainly cause you have no idea what's been counted and what hasn't and you can't touch anything unless you're 100% certain it's been counted in both the backroom and up front. And it's also annoying cause on your order day before Inventory you can't order practically anything so you're always out of most your stuff, and people start whining about it.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

i hate people whining to me about stuff that i haven't gotten to yet...i'm just soo flipin busy, i can't do everything at once.  And then to study for a test i have on tue. on top of it all....i hate life.

{MW} MS9

BFFC Chrys wrote:

I hate doctors making you wait for no reason, or charging you ridiculous sums of money when they haven't actually done any work.  The last time I went to the allergist, I told him which medicines I wanted to take, and he said OK, and then charged me for his "service."

Reminds me of a joke someone once told me
A guy walks into a Dr.'s office and says he has a cold, the Doc spends ten minutes looking at him and says
"I reccomend rest, quiet, and a prompt payment of your doctor bill."
Not exactly the most hilarious joke in the world but it says the same thing.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

133 (edited by Miba Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:42 pm)

I totally agree with the "joke". Whenever I'm sick and people ask "Have you been to a doctor?" I tell them, "No, why should I? He'll just tell me to go home, get some rest, drink lots of liquids, and it'll be gone in a week or two, and btw, here's the bill." I think most everyone's gotten the idea by now cause last time I was sick no one commented. I mean, last time I even stepped foot in a hospital was in 2001 when I hurt my ankle. Though by saying that I probably just jinxed myself. tongue

I don't even take medication when I'm sick, unless a bowl of ramen counts, I try to stay away from pills and liquids just because I don't think they really help all that much, especially the pills for headaches. Unless it's something dire, I probably just stay in bed.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

135 (edited by BobaJoe Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:15 pm)

headache pills never work for me. i think the headache somtimes is somthing your mentaly pictureing so you think your head is hurting and its just there till you stop thinking about it......or mabey the pill just don't work

1rst gear*click*..ok.2nd gear*click* 3rd gear*click* 4rth gear *click* 5th gear *click*..rabbit speed*click*VRRRR* Wow to fast !!

I usually drink a gallon of orange juice (sometimes two if I'm sick for a long time). I hate soup usually, but when I'm sick I tend to want it at least once. I do occasionally take medicine, but for the most part it doesn't help. I have gone to a dentist in the past two years or so and in order to do a filling he had to give me two shots to make the pain go away, and then I still felt it a little bit. (not enough to ask for a third, but enough to be uncomfortable) That's something I hate! A high medicine tolerance (I think is the right wording?). I took three or four extra strength pills once to help me fall asleep, that and no caffeine for about six hours beforehand, extra strength sleepytime tea, and then I laid down and.... I was still awake two and a half hours later. I hate not being able to sleep well. I hate laying down and laying there wide awake, then noticing I've been laying there awake for an hour or two, and knowing I have to get up for work in 6 hours, and I being the type who needs 8-9 hours every night... I also hate the weather right now, stupid heat wave. I hate how the weather was 50-60 degrees a week ago then suddenly it's in the 90s. It's 11:00 right now and it's still 73.9 degrees out. *sigh* The heat'll keep me up all night and I have to go to work at 8:30 and I should have been in bed a half hour ago. I guess I'll go now though. I'm just a tad unhappy right now, something to do with the heat, it gets to me. I much prefer the coldness of winter. I don't mind freezing. I can live through that. It's suffering under layers of sweat I hate.

/rant, lol, sorry, Wait till fall, I'll be in a better mood then. Also when I'm tired I get "cranky". I guess I shouldn't post during those times, huh.

ooo i hate not being able to fall asleep. But usaly what keeps me awake is a realy cool thought thats got me all exited and shaking in my bed, like what if the chinese  were to attack and me and all my freinds started an under ground resistance in kanasa *can make a realy long conversation AND it will happen!get your bunkers ready!*

1rst gear*click*..ok.2nd gear*click* 3rd gear*click* 4rth gear *click* 5th gear *click*..rabbit speed*click*VRRRR* Wow to fast !!

Miba wrote:

Whenever I'm sick and people ask "Have you been to a doctor?" I tell them, "No, why should I?"

Everytime I would mention the slightest malady, like a backache, my ex would get all upset and tell me I had to go to a doctor.  Then when I refused, citing the money involved, he consulted with all his friends and came to the conclusion that I had trust issues with the whole world.  I hate when he psychoanalyzed me.  No one else has ever done that to me.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

I HATE the fact that Jar Jar Binks turned into a Senator! I just dont get it!! Yes, he did help Obi-Wan and Qui Gon save Naboo, but Senator??!! Stupid! Lucas, you messed up!!

{MW} TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Oh COME now!! Jar Jar was probably the only honest senator in the whole bunch!! Besides he looks sharp in senator robes... tongue

I have bones to pick with doctors too. I remember several times I've gone, once for a bad cold and once for my stomach,  and the medicine they prescribed messed me up incredibly! I was better off without it. *growl*

Something else I hate... Spaghetti.

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

I HATE MICHEAL JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! (tw, your mj avatar reminded me)
*everyone agrees in unison*

{MW} MS9

i hate when you go to the doctor and you in the wating room then they call you up. and then they send me to anther whating room. thten after 3hours of wating they say im fine.

some blood lines were ment to end.

I also hate Micheal Jackson, and BobaJoe, I am also an insomniac.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

lol.....my avatar is supposed to put fear into the eyes of everyone! lol lol

I kinda feel sorry for da guy. Every time I think about how strangly weird he is , I picture him sitting on his bed crying over how messed up he is.........it has a lot to do with his past........but I dont think we should talk about it. It gives me the willies just talkin about him. hmm

{MW} TW

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Technically Jar Jar's not a senator, but I said that in the other thread. tongue

Things looked up today since it was really rainy and humid out which made this 85-degree day feel less hot than it otherwise would have been. big_smile

Something new to hate though: Some idiot spawned from hell, decided to join the Smith's company, bribed their way up to corporate level, then decided to have a hate-obsession for all the employees. ...they decided to show this hatred by designing one of the worst work shirts ever. It's so bright it borders neon, and it's red. It's got a large-stiff collar. And it's got a bazillion buttons that hate being opened or closed. Our workshirts right now are regular shirts with three buttons at the top, a beautiful grey pattarn to them, and have the air of professionality. With these new red shirts we'll look like a crossbreed of clowns and fastfood employees. I openly told the store directors how much I hate them and will wear my grey one for as long as the red isn't mandatory. I mean, these shirts do not at all say "professionalism" or "we care" or "take us seriously". Instead it says "our company hates us". I saw the store manager going around with a shirt showing different people, and I really hope the response is so negative they'll take the shirts back. Our shirts right now are nice in that they don't rip easily, they never stain, they're comfortable, they're pretty, they're not clownish, and any color hairtie will match. These new shirts look like a speck of dust will stain them, I already saw one that had the beginnings of a tear in it, and I'll be reduced to only black white grey blue and brown for hairtie colors which sucks cause I love my pink hairties. The other color hairties would only clash, and green would be too Christmasey.

it sounds like you have soo much fun where you work Miba....(sarcasm)

{MW} MS9

I also Hate Jack Black! He has NO TALENT!! He's not even the least bit funny, he's really annoying at that!!

{MW} TW

BobaJoe wrote:

ooo i hate not being able to fall asleep. But usaly what keeps me awake is a realy cool thought thats got me all exited and shaking in my bed, like what if the chinese  were to attack and me and all my freinds started an under ground resistance in kanasa *can make a realy long conversation AND it will happen!get your bunkers ready!*

Oh, I think about that all the time too.  I'll be ready.  *mutters something about weapons and killing people*

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

Last time I went to the doctors was back in 5th grade because I sprained my wrist and they didn't even set it back right. So the only time I've ever been back is when I need a physical for a sport.

BobaJoe-Lmao. None of us can probably sleep half the time. Has anyone else tried warm milk? It tastes like crap and it doesn't work; don't try it.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

warm milk...you sound like some sicko cat or something.....ick    i could never drink that.   i remember one time my neighbor came over and asked for warm milk to drink with her lunch...i about barfed right there in front of her.  nasty junk    nasty junk...

{MW} MS9