Re: Anger management thread

thats why i buy all my stuff by myself.

some blood lines were ment to end.

102 (edited by True Warrior Friday, May 12, 2006 11:59 am)

I aint got money, dude. sad

but I mostly save up stupid pocket change forever, I just bought an ipod with my own money, and it turns out.........ITS TOTALLY F**KED UP!!

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

What is wrong with it TW?   mine has been playin fine....?!?!?!?

{MW} MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Well........I'll talk about it in my ipod thread. It messed up my computer!! Just go there.

......Carry on.......

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

ok,   i will

MW   MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

I hate i-pods. I have never had one.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Go to the ipod thread for more conversation on this. wink

draco fett wrote:

I second that statement!

[url=http://daennika.deviantart.com]Fan art[/url]

for you that hate the i-pods may i ask why? (i dont own one but i want to)
)

Daenna wrote:
draco fett wrote:

I second that statement!

They hate them because they don't have one and want one.....statements like these reveal much, but are unlogical since they haven't ever had one....

{MW} MS9

I do not hate them because I do not have one, I do not want one. I hate them because of all of the i-pod pop-ups. Also, it is illogical (not "unlogical") to call someone illogical without knowing their reason.

MandalorianSpy9 wrote:
Daenna wrote:
draco fett wrote:

I second that statement!

They hate them because they don't have one and want one.....statements like these reveal much, but are unlogical since they haven't ever had one....

{MW} MS9

Nope, I hate them because people spend so much money in order to have the same thing their friends got for their birthday/x-mas, etc. I have an mp3 player, okay it doesn't have 3 GB of capacity or video displayer, or any other useless feature. Mine just has just 512 MB of storage space, a music player, sound recorder, equalizer and LED color selector (ok 8 colors aren't really useful tongue) but it cost me only 30 euros! Bought it a year ago from eBay (shipped from Hong Kong wink ) and I still use it these days for jogging...

If I want a pocket device for diverse multimedia purposes, it's gonna have to include the following:

- a Windows/linux operating system
- WiFi! or whatever wireless internet link that's available in the future
- at least 120 GB on disc
- camera/video recorder no less than 5MB of picture resolution
- a mini-keyboard
- built-in knife, scissors, screwdrivers, tooth pick big_smile
- resizable/foldable touch-sensitive screen with mirror and magnifier option switch (might have to wait a couple of years to have that actually invented!)
- satellite mapping
- [add anything sci-fi or star warsy tongue big_smile]

I'm sure this is going to cost a mad load of money and by the time it will get trendy I'll already have a "noname" one made in Thailand or something tongue

[url=http://daennika.deviantart.com]Fan art[/url]

I like your way of thinking Daenna. wink I'm gonna take my ipod bake and get the best MP3 player Best Buy has. *Sigh* but I still wont be able to use my Vader cover..........O well sad

I hate when you really, really, really badly want to play a game and you can't think of anything else you want to do right now and you're bored to death and just want to play it, but can't cause your stupid brother insists that the five minutes it would take to log off and resign on on his computer would disrupt his gameplay. If these people in his "party" are so important they'll wait for him to resign on and then regroup. I've beenw aiting for three hours now, and for that whole time I've been sitting here staring at the wall, almost literly.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

lol lol is that what he's doing right now? lol ......well......stair away! tongue

tongue I was over exagerating on staring at the walls. Anyway, he did finally let me play.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Oh good! I know how frustrating that can be.

You know something else I hate? I hate it when I'm sitting down to watch TV alone, and my little sister opens the door and wants to watch with me, and I say,"No, you can't watch this, because it might scare you." The arguing goes on for about 10 minutes, and when I finally convince her to leave SHE DOESN'T SHUT THE DOOR BEHIND HER. Oooohh that gets on my nerves for some reason.

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

Although my huge family is annoying, I love them. I don't think I could live without all the noise and Southern cooking. Last weekend I went to the aquarium with my friend Mary Faith and my little sister was really upset about it. So I told her I'd get her something and she gave me a hug, the kind where the seven year hold nearly chokes you to death, and she gave me a gypsy ring that you get out of those 25 cent machines and I put it on my chain and I haven't taken it off.

My brothers went out for football (the american kind) at the same time I went out for rugby and we practice together with my brothers's friends. My dad and I play Halo 2 on occasoins but most of the time he's teaching me how to cook while my mom's at coledge. Last night, my sister had a really bad nightmare and she came down off her bunk and slept on mine without me knowing. And when my mom came to wake us up she nearly freaked cause my sister wasn't there on her bunk. I wake up to my mom's spazing fest to find that my little sis is right next to me sleeping on her side her face facing me and her hand is wrapped around me like I'm one of her stuffed bears.

But what I hate about having a large family is that people call my mom a slut cause she has five kids. Most of us are adopted. And when people assume we're dirt poor cause us kids wear baggy clothes. We aren't rich but we get by better than most families.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

RC-3222 wrote:

SHE DOESN'T SHUT THE DOOR BEHIND HER. Oooohh that gets on my nerves for some reason.

Same with my little brothers, whenever I'm playing games/watching movies on my computer.  I have to yell at them or start doing something boring on my computer so they'l leave, then get up and close the door that they leave wide open, and just as I sit down again, they open it for some inane reason, and I have to do it all over again...grrr...

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

YES!! Exactly the same thing with me!!
When we're over at my grandparents house, here I am wanting to watch alone, and here she comes... So I switch over to the TV guide channel, or some infomercial until she's leaves.... I'm so mean.

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

You're a horrible person. tongue
I can;t wait until I get a laptop, so I can just run away from them when I see them coming, and hide in a tree somewhere while I watch my movies.  lol

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

Spyware, adware, pop-ups, spam emails, people that still say "your moma" which is old and redundant. Football, Soccer, Tennis, Ping Pong, pickle ball, baseball, volleyball,etc...the only sports I actually enjoy are nascar-which is an actual sport-, modifieds, outlaws, sprints, quarter midgets, anything with a motor. Half my wardrobe is shirts I got at a race track.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

you know what just restently i found out that im going back to my home town. which is great but im not going to be staying with my mom im going to be with my other sister. which sucks so much and im going to summer school so im not going to hang out with my freiends at all un till like  2 weeks tell summer end. that makes me mad.

I hate doctors making you wait for no reason, or charging you ridiculous sums of money when they haven't actually done any work.  The last time I went to the allergist, I told him which medicines I wanted to take, and he said OK, and then charged me for his "service."

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

I hate kids who say " I'm the biggest Star Wars fan in the world," and have never heard of the original trilogy.