Re: Anger management thread

To hell with the M-16, all I have to do now is sneeze on somebody.
Someone just HAD to share their cold with me this week.

352 (edited by BUBBA FETT Sunday, October 22, 2006 5:28 pm)

Where the hell is Osama?

"Reality is a nice place to visit... but I wouldn't want to live there."

353 (edited by Thylacine Sunday, October 22, 2006 5:36 pm)

This may seem childish, but I hate the way the director (Michael Bay) of the new Transformers movie is changing and fiddling with the Transformers universe to make them "cooler."

For one, Michael Bay (or whoever) has the Transformers coming from Mars and not Cybertron. What the heck? I don't recall ever hearing about anything bigger than some bacteria ever being found on Mars, so what makes you think giant robots are going to come from there?

Another thing is the character designs. For example Optimus Prime and Megatron. They look too...organic. What happend to the blockier, more robotic designs of the cartoon? And why is Megatron a jet and not a Walther P-38?

(Here's the original Optimus Prime and Megatron to compare)

I understand that they're trying to update Transformers, making it "better" and such, but why change a formula if it was working just fine before? I'm still going to see the movie, but the exicitment from when I first heard about it has diminished after hearing about and seeing the "new and improved" Transformers.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Try not to post more than once in a row.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Thylacine wrote:

This may seem childish, but I hate the way the director (Michael Bay) of the new Transformers movie is changing and fiddling with the Transformers universe to make them "cooler."

For one, Michael Bay (or whoever) has the Transformers coming from Mars and not Cybertron. What the heck? I don't recall ever hearing about anything bigger than some bacteria ever being found on Mars, so what makes you think giant robots are going to come from there?

Another thing is the character designs. For example Optimus Prime and Megatron. They look too...organic. What happend to the blockier, more robotic designs of the cartoon? And why is Megatron a jet and not a Walther P-38?

(Here's the original Optimus Prime and Megatron to compare)

That is blashamy! The Marvel series was the best.

356 (edited by michaelfett Saturday, October 28, 2006 5:37 pm)

ok prepare for a load of s*** from my life

-my grammer sucks
-the bratz dolls super skinny big heads
-my little spoiled brat cousin who likes bratz
-my little cousin always wants to play with my star wars toys and i say later 5 minutes later can i play with you toys i say later
-my dad always dosent put up the selfs for my room when i always ask him for my star wars collection
-rebelscum i always get flamed there for like nothing i just say hi than someone says u suck
-my mom doesent want to shop from ebay awsome star wars stuff there
-my local zellers doesent have the second endor wave yet
-my older sister always gets mad at my mom
-my so called friend always gets mad at me
-when my cousins come to my room they make it messy
-shipping is so slow
-my friggen aunt uncles get drunk they are mean drunks.....
-my favorite teacher got mad at me :c
-racists
-people who dont like rock always say it sucks
-when i was 7 i found out santa aint for real
-rap is getting stupid and alot of F words
-rich celebrates who never give donations to poor people
-michael jackson u shouldint had all does serjurys
-since my name is michael people call me michael jackson argh! makes me mad!
-barbie...
-north kreia is making bombs gawd so stupid
-whats the use of holding saddam just send him to death hes so mean killing his own people
-no world peace
-drugs not cool man

sorry for bringing up a old post just wanted to take all my anger out

may the mandolarians conquer the galaxy

I am assumming that the patrons of Reble Scum flame you because just saying something like "hi," or "lol" is spam. Do not pay any attention to racists, they are destroying there own lives.

358 (edited by Sev Fett Sunday, October 29, 2006 11:03 pm)

I hate the textbooks we are taught from in school, so evolution leaning.
Can't forget the left-wing media.
On a smaller scale, people who assume that since I'm good a sports, I should be some stupid C- average kid.
And the cheek-pinching aunts.
People who talk on MSN using the short-cuts.  Can you please take another 2 seconds of your time and put a peroid or capitalization, or just type for instead of 4 etc.
There, I feel better.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

so U get rly annoyed @ that

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

There have been a lot of people in my life that have made me angry especially from junior high and high schooll. It really conjures up images of murderous acts in my mind.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Just reading this on the first few pages I used to like the Harry Potter books but when the movies came out she began writing her books for movies.  Every little detail is described leaving virtually nothing to your imagination.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

My main rarghhhhhh for today is that there just are not enough hours in the day.

I do not get time to get the housework done during the day and by the time that the younglings go to bed I just want to relax but I have to choose between housework, relaxing or working toward stating y home business.

This has not meant that I am totally behind with the housework and I have not done much toward setting up my home business project. I now have far too much clutter (5 do not fit too well into a 2 bedroom flat and I do not have the time to have the big declutter that I need sad )

Ahh that is better smile LOL it is better to type it out to get it out of the system. I just need to sort out a system to make the hours that we have work better. Well I had better get some cleaning up before I rest for the night.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

And today’s rant is…

I was in the kitchen getting the twins bottles ready when some friends of Devil boy’s daughter came around to see if she was here. She had gone home at that point so off they went.

I thought no more of it until I started picking up the toys in the twins room I heard voices in the garden. I thought ‘that is the girls back, why are they here?’ I looked and it was one of the girls with a different girl and a boy. They went to the bottom of the garden so I watched them and I noticed the boy fiddling about with his trousers, next second he was using my garden as a toilet mad

I went and told them off but I cannot believe that he used our garden as a toilet. I am not impressed at all mad I know the bottom of our garden is looking wild but that is no excuse. There are the woods at the back that he could have used. The filthy beast.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

364 (edited by Miba Friday, June 20, 2008 4:23 am)

I hate taking Inventory, I always end up working an odd shift. I always work mornings, but on Inventory I work an evening shift. And it usually takes forever. The first time I did it I worked 13 hours, the next time I worked 10 or 11. This time I really, really want to be done in 8 hours but I dunno. We have Inventory coming up next week. ugh

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Ugh.  I had to come in at 5 in the morning to clean up the produce under all the veggies.  No fun.  And it was on Father's Day which I had requested off.

wow never done seen this thread before! I wish i had.... Is this like the airing of grievances? I know i have a few.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Si Titran wrote:

wow never done seen this thread before! I wish i had.... Is this like the airing of grievances? I know i have a few.

Start on page 1 and you can see.

Also, top right in yellow, the search box.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

whoa so many members I've never seen b4.

Me, I got some anger issues, I admit it. I get a little bit violent when my computer screws up CURSE YOU WINDOWS VISTA!!!!

this should be like, stickyed?? is that the right spelling?? what ever u know what I meen...:D

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Well my gripe for today would be having a nice cruisy Friday ruined by a last minute urgent matter that basically has me running around like a headless chook. Grr, so much for "Thank God it's Friday"

I've said my piece now I must go and play mahjongg... tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

BUBBA FETT wrote:

Where the hell is Osama?

atomized by a bunker-buster into his cave 3 or 4 years ago.....................hopefully

Even if he's still around, he's pretty much non existant as a real thread; just a figure-head.  Still frustrating that we don't know for sure though

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

I don't usually like bringing back old threads, but this one will probably still get some activity. By the way, check out posts #354 and 355. I found them amusing.

Rolling Stone Magazine is really annoying me. They are antiMcCain, which I disagree with, but that's fine, to each their own. What bothers me is that they list "Oil spill forces McCain to cancel photo op to promote "safe" offshore drilling" as a good thing. They are so anit-McCain that they think a serious enviroment hazard like an oil spill is a good thing if it hinders him.

My biggest problem is a story in the newest issue (1059). A 17-year-old skot and killed 8 people in a mall (mass murder) and injured 4 more. They completely downplay the murder and the fact that he was a violent sociopath who tried to sell hard drugs, and emphasize that he had a hard life, which is mostly his fault. By the end of the story, they have the reader feeling sorry for the mass murder, and thinking he is a good person who was just misunderstood. That's pretty messed up.

They say they are about music in general, but they have an obvious bias. Metal artists Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, Testament, Motorhead, Motley Crue, and Black Sabbath all came out with new albums recently, but they were not even mentioned, despite the dozens of pop albums reviewed.

BFFC-Draco wrote:

But right after you posted that the next post was from you.

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

revan07 wrote:
BFFC-Draco wrote:

But right after you posted that the next post was from you.

There was 4 hours between posts and it was to quote and respond to something else.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

It was just ironic that he posts not to do something and he then does it.

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

375 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Thursday, August 14, 2008 1:46 am)

Try not to post off-topic

I dont like the McCain ads talking about renewable energy then offshore drilling.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]