Re: Bf/Gf

I suppose I should update. Me and Vince, my old BF, broke up in March. Then in July I agreed to go out with this guy from work, Victor. Things are wonderful with him. smile I love him so much!

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

.....Alone.....All...alone..... sad
But whatever, stuff happens the way it happens.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

ive heard that haveing a GF is rather expensive....and i like my money

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

479 (edited by Miba Saturday, October 6, 2007 5:11 pm)

Sometimes the expense of a GF is all your own. Victor buys things for me a lot and I don't make him do it. I mean, you know, sometimes it's kinda nice, but mostly it makes me feel weird that he's buying things for me.

Things are finally looking up for me! I'm the team mascot at my High School which comes with certain perks. (e.g., Cheerleaders love a guy in a bear suit! tongue), And a friend of mine named Katie has been acting rather fond of me as of late. Woo-hoo! Viva La Romance!

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Lucky.............I think i should try to get into something like that. Ive always wanted to be a mascot. (ok well not realy, but  i think id be good at it)

I havent had a serious girlfriend in 5 years. Ive just had, flings i guess. I am currently talking to a girl at the moment, her names sophie. I think i have a chance.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Good luck to you.

I'm single.  :-/

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.~ Fulton J. Sheen

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

Good luck to you.

Thanks, things are looking brighter every day. I asked her to the homecoming dance yesterday.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

ive heard that haveing a GF is rather expensive....and i like my money

...I've heard that about wives... lol

Though my husband has been spending a LOT of money on his truck lately.

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

487 (edited by Si Titran Thursday, October 11, 2007 8:21 am)

See you guys are still young. Don't rush getting a Bf or Gf. I didn't start dating untill I was in college. And that was simply my choice. Trust me love is a PAIN. It really messes you up sometimes. Like with my Bf now. I think I'm totally in love with him and I know he cares about me, but last winter we "took a break" for like 2 months that were just misrable for me. Horrible. But then we worked it out. Up and down, back and forth. And a Gf doesn't have to be expencive. I usually offer to pay my share because I don't think it's fair for him to pay for everything all the time, especially if going out is my idea. Sometimes I ask ahead of time if he minds paying because I earn way less than he does. He has a real job in NYC, I work 8 hours a week and go to school and thus don't have much to go out with. Sometimes I buck the system and pay for the whole thing when I can. Money is something we've never argued about actually, and that gives me hope for the future. (plus we both believe in spending it on SW stuff and toys. Once we even bought his and hers lightsabers.)

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Si Titran wrote:

See you guys are still young. Don't rush getting a Bf or Gf. I didn't start dating untill I was in college.

ROCK ON!! I don't know if I have devuldged my age here yet but i'm 16 (17 nov 1st!) and "prime" dating age. BUT I don't date mostly because it's just asking for trouble. also I don't want to get this close to someone that I can't do anything for/with what I'm saying is that if I feel like I'm getting close I want to be able to get married... but I can't I'm just 16! and even if I did get married I'd have no way to provide for a family. this is why I don't like todays dating world.  I mean you and a girl go some where by your selves for most of the night...trouble. And with the way most teens act you can see why I say "asking for trouble" (just listen to any pop song they are all about one night stands and no comitment.).
My sister got married this year and she and her husbend never dated sure they would go and do stuff but only with the rest of the fam, yes they did get to have time alone and would often go on walks and stuff but mostly we all did stuff together. This I like because first off the rest of my family dosn't feel like there being diched for some guy/girl who they then end up hating. (I've seen my other friends get a little mad at there siblings bf/gf cu'z they ignore everyone else and then the bf/gf just leaves with their sister or brother and they don't see them any more exept when they come home and and have their parent woried about whats been going on.    Trouble, hurt,) don't get me wrong I would love to be on "the dating scene" and I do have a girl who is a friend who I like, but I know better then to let my feeling get away from me so I'm holding back and waiting till I can soport a family or at least each other.

So thanks Si Titran for saying hold back because it is hard, not just on you but your friends and fam as well.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Oh my little sweethearts, you are all so young. Do not rush to find a girlfriend or boyfriend. I am 25 and I must say that if I could go back in time......I would have spent more time on hobbies, with friends and with family. Enjoy being young and if you want to date then that is wonderful but don't stress out about finding true love. Pshh I thought I was in love at 15 and dated the same guy for many years and realized that being so serious with someone at that age takes focus off of your career and life goals. And do not be sad.....I know times can get lonely and it's nice to have someone at the end of the day, but you must be completely happy as a whole person before someone can come into your life. 

smile

"Maybe I'd have grown up a nice guy if a Jedi hadn't cut my dad's head off in front of me."

Sintas Vel wrote:

Oh my little sweethearts, you are all so young. Do not rush to find a girlfriend or boyfriend. I am 25 and I must say that if I could go back in time......I would have spent more time on hobbies, with friends and with family. Enjoy being young and if you want to date then that is wonderful but don't stress out about finding true love. Pshh I thought I was in love at 15 and dated the same guy for many years and realized that being so serious with someone at that age takes focus off of your career and life goals. And do not be sad.....I know times can get lonely and it's nice to have someone at the end of the day, but you must be completely happy as a whole person before someone can come into your life. 

smile

Total agreement to that!  I wish I could go back too

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

It's so nice to see people here who don't do the whole "I have to be in a relationship to be happy" thing...  That always annoyed me.  If you can't be happy by yourself, how are you going to be happy with someone else?  I never understood it. 

And I think many errors happen when you go into dating too soon.  I think I jumped into my first relationship too soon and I can't look back on it fondly and I wish I could.  Which is part of the reason I've remained single.  I don't want to leap into anything before I'm ready.  Plus, I'm only 18, so I have plenty of time.  smile

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.~ Fulton J. Sheen

I want a Bf who looks like Daniel Logan, or maybe just 10 minutes alone with Daniel Logan.

493 (edited by Valthonin Saturday, October 20, 2007 11:23 am)

Went to that girl Sophie's house yesterday, i dont know if you guys remember me talking about her. Well it was a Success smile smile smile

P.S.
wink

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

what do you mean by "Success"?

BD

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

I dont think im at liberty to explain exactly what I mean by success....

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

By success he means she DIDN"T throw a egg,brick,cow,exetra... at him.
lol jk.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

No she didn't...on the contrary....

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

So you can't really say cause there's kiddies around? tongue