Topic: Is " Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast " Good?

I'm hoping to get it at some point, and I've not seen ratings on IGN.com.

Is it good? I ordered KOTOR II a few days ago and it's turned up at my house! big_smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Re: Is " Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast " Good?

i think it's a good game.....brings back sad memoriues when i first got it i culd never get past the first level then i it away then i bought it again then i beat the game....then i felt retarded

i dont care if you kill me it'll just one more worthless person out of the world. J. fett

3 (edited by BFFC-Mel Thursday, January 1, 2009 5:41 pm)

God Bless I Always Make Spelling Errors

**J you can always hit the edit button to fix up your post. Also please don't double post, merely edit your previous post.

Many thanks wink **

i dont care if you kill me it'll just one more worthless person out of the world. J. fett

4 (edited by revan07 Thursday, January 1, 2009 10:48 pm)

It's good. Final rating: 8/10.

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

the best 3rd person shooter star wars game i've ever played

SO much fun, especially if you're a fan of kyle katarn and dark forces
plus it's the ONLY game i've ever bought a walkthru/guide for cuz i worked at best buy when it came out haha

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so."

Agreed Jedi Outcast is good. I don't think I finished it but it was good fun like all the other Kyle Katarn games wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Yes. Go buy Star Wars: Best of PC

contains KOTOR, SWBF1, Jedi Outcast, Republic Commando, and EaW. also has a free trial for SWG (dont try it).

Yeah, thanks. I hoped everyone would say that. I've got KOTOR II and SSBB ( wii ) at home. I ordered them online with my christmas money from my other family. smile

And I got a Plo koon mighty mugg and a Clone Wars Clone Trooper Voice Changer Helmet. big_smile

It's kick A**!

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

cool, thanks for all the comments, guys! I should get it. big_smile

lets stay on topic shall we? tongue

Get Jedi Knight 1 first, it is a much better game.

revan07 wrote:

Get Jedi Knight 1 first, it is a much better game.

agreed 100%
the cutscenes from that movie are classic. IN FACT theres a link to a youtube page with ALL of them including the dark side alternate endings.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p … 2C24FB805D

HEY! I was just accepting comments. 1 post isn't going to change anything. really.... tongue

I've never played this game, but it looks interesting. I really like JK games.

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

I've played all JK games execpt Dark Forces 1.

revan07 wrote:

I've played all JK games execpt Dark Forces 1.

It will be impossible for you to ever play, considering you were a baby when Star Wars: Dark Forces was released.

I hope they re-release Dark Forces 1.

Though because thats probably never going to happen so i will just read about everything about Dark Forces on Wookieepedia.

Who has played Dark Forces 1?

revan07 wrote:

I hope they re-release Dark Forces 1.

Though because thats probably never going to happen so i will just read about everything about Dark Forces on Wookieepedia.

Who has played Dark Forces 1?

*raises hand*

I still have it.

Is it good?

20 (edited by Fett_II Wednesday, January 7, 2009 8:11 pm)

revan07 wrote:

Is it good?

Depends if you're into FPS (First-person shooter) games. If so, you might like it. You play as Kyle Katarn (surprising?) and infiltrate an Imperial Base, yada yada yada... fight Boba Fett a few times throughout the game, kill Imperials, learn a nasty secret.

P.S. - Star Wars: Dark Forces is not the first game of the Jedi Knight series. I believe Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II is considered the first game in the Jedi Knight series. Followed by Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith. Followed by Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. Followed by Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.