1 (edited by Johan Kordav Monday, December 15, 2008 8:27 am)

Topic: Vode an sheet music

I've been trying to find the sheet music for vode an and the other republic commando songs because i want to give it to the music director at my school to see if he'll do a sci-fi concert. So can any of you wonderful people help me out?

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Re: Vode an sheet music

Sorry vod....can't think of where you might be able to find it specifically. Wookiepedia might have a link, you could try to find Jesse Harlin's email maybe. Probably your best bet.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Might try to get in touch with Karen Traviss via her website.  I think she knows the creator of the songs personally, and might that that sort of information, or at least know where to find it

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

i emailed jesse harlin yesterday and got a reply. Turns outit was the wrong jesse harlin although this jesse was also a man of music btu i think i'll try karen.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline