1 (edited by Mandalore Hunter Sunday, November 9, 2008 9:11 am)

Topic: Galactic Colosseum

*This is like Battledome, but different. All characters are restricted to a Force user, but you can go beyond the entire Light side, Dark Side thing.

1. You may create any character you want.  Clarify their name and species so others can follow their actions easily.

2. You can kill characters you create but you can't kill other people's characters unless they say they have been killed in battle with you.

3. You can have any weapon you want but you can only have what your character could physically carry - otherwise they wouldn't be able to move.

4. Be consistent, eg if someone says they blew up a building, don't suddenly be assaulting it.

5. If you have sustained many wounds you will have to either get medical help or eventually die.

6. Follow the storyline, sure add a few twists and turns but allow others to see where you want to go so they can help you get there.

7. try to keep numbers of Jedi, Sith, and Gray Jedi even.

8. Have fun.

Timeline: This RPG is set in the time of the Sith Empire, and of Naga Sadow.

Setting: Lorrd; a freezing planert with many large structures and temples, set mostly inside of a colosseum type building, but at times at the star-port or wilderness of planet's surface.

Story: The Sith are trying to see how much their power has grown, and so are holding a gladiator type tournament between themselves, the Jedi Order, and the Gray Jedi who didn't make it into the Jedi's Order. Each combatant that isn't of the Sith have been kidnapped and forced into the competition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Darth Übel (name is actually Darth, starts the Darth tradition; is not canon to the SW universe)
Species: Sith/Human
Weapon: Red, single bladed lightsaber
Appearance: Average height for a Sith, is muscular, but not too much, wears black armor that resmbles a mix of Mandalorian and Sith design. Wears cloak style robes, and has the hood cover his face at all times.

Darth stood in the star-port, waiting for the first transport of Jedi to come. He held is lightsaber at his side, ready to kill any that were still awake even after they had their sedation. The ship was in the atmosphere of Lorrd, but not yet within comm. range of the port. Darth stood waiting for any sign of a Jedi hi-jacking, and kept his body tense, ready to drag the ship out of existence. He smiled to himself. He was hoping he could shed some Jedi blood before the tournament began.

"I swear by the soul I don't have, I am going to kill you."
―Boba Fett

Re: Galactic Colosseum

I totally mentioned something like this in the Aliit forum.....oh well. I'll probably join, let me confirm my characters.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--