Re: Attack of the Hair

Net-a-Fett wrote:

And of course there's a Bon Jovi song in it wink

Thats right! And what is funny about that is the fact that I had no idea at all it was them. My mom was giving me a crash course on Bon Jovi songs before we went to the concert and I recognized "Raise Your Hands" but I didn't know why. My 10 year old brother comes in and says "That is the song from Spaceballs!". I laughed pretty hard at the fact that my younger brother knew that....and I didn't lol.

Back to hair. Luke is kind of dirty blonde...maybe there are blonde roots on Padme's side of the family.

Ven'gana mhi yaim'ol // We will have our homecoming

MandoGirl0415 wrote:

Back to hair. Luke is kind of dirty blonde...maybe there are blonde roots on Padme's side of the family.

But is it supposed to be dirty? Take a shower once in a while Luke, come on!

I know I've seen some blondes in EU.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

BFFC-Draco wrote:
MandoGirl0415 wrote:

But is it supposed to be dirty? Take a shower once in a while Luke, come on!

I know I've seen some blondes in EU.

LOL too funny Draco

And yea I have seen blondes in EU too.

I can think of two blondes in EU. If there are more please correct me. I would actually rather be wrong in this instance. I can think of Callista and Juno Eclipse. Who else?

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

MandoGirl0415 wrote:

..... considering Anakin is blonde I would assume the blonde roots lay with Anakin's side of the family.

As for other blondes. In TPM one of Padme's handmaidens is blonde. Wynessa Starflare (Wedge's sister, I can never remember her real name) is blonde. Tahiri is blonde. I can't remember her name, but the scientist lady in Vector Prime is blonde, I don't know why I can't remember her name, but she's in other NJO too.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Miba wrote:

..... considering Anakin is blonde I would assume the blonde roots lay with Anakin's side of the family.

Anakin is blonde?...Wow I need to go watch the movies now, I'm getting rusty with my knowledge.  That just won't do... sad

32 (edited by Miba Friday, August 8, 2008 1:42 pm)

Yes. He's blonde. He gets much darker as he gets older, though, and by ROTS it's more of a very dark blonde. But when he was a kid it was deffinately blonde, and even in AOTC it's still blondish.

He really went to the dark side, his hair even turned tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

BFFC-Mel wrote:

LMAO

BFFC-Mel wrote:

lmao!!!!! HA I really needed that laugh, thanks Mel big_smile

I think the hairdos are made to look medeval as part of the long,long ago bit. Plus there is something sociaiogical about the higher up you are the more inconvenient the ornamentation is. Yes Padme's handmaidens would have to look alot like her.  Otherwise, I do not see why there aren't more blondes except for Annakin. By the way, wasn't Luke's hair actually light brown instead of blonde?

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Luke was a sorta blondish in ANH but not so much after that. I think some of it had to do with living on Tatooine, the sun might have made the light brown look more blonde.

Possibly the same for Anakin to some extent?

The old sun bleached blonde eh? tongue

I think the darkening of Anakin's hair was to make him look more sinister. As for Luke, well maybe Yoda convinced him to get a rinse tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

I think they're AWSOME. To tell you the truth, that one that kinda looked like the leia buns but had a head peice behind them. And on her forhead. I've wore that to one of my school dances, and people liked it. If no one agrees that they're cool, there aren't many creative people around anymore...

"I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe."