Re: My story

revan07 wrote:

You people were pretty mean to him, he's just a kid

I wasn't! (I think so... neutral )

Fett_II wrote:

That was his excuse

No, it wasn't. Someones were mean to him!...

Maybe that he left was everyone's mistake... I'm saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

[color=red]Fatality![/color]

Commander Appo wrote:

I'm the same age as Green, but nobodies mean to me. It has nothing to do with his age.

I agree,couse I am the same age as Green too. He insulted himself. In the chatroom he said that he don't have friends. Who I was then? hmm

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

-F3TT- wrote:
Commander Appo wrote:

I'm the same age as Green, but nobodies mean to me. It has nothing to do with his age.

I agree,couse I am the same age as Green too. He insulted himself. In the chatroom he said that he don't have friends. Who I was then? hmm

But still you guys can't say that nobody was mean to Green!

The Fox wrote:
-F3TT- wrote:
Commander Appo wrote:

But still you guys can't say that nobody was mean to Green!

No we can't say that.  Because some people were mean.  But he took the victim mentality and didn't do anything about it.  He should have tried to change instead of doing his old habits over and over again.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

You're right Sev.

I do not know much about it. He didn't stop making selftopics. We tried to help him. He didn't stop... But I was his friend after all.

-F3TT- wrote:

I do not know much about it. He didn't stop making selftopics. We tried to help him. He didn't stop... But I was his friend after all.

Yup. You're right too. We tried to help him... neutral I feel very, very, very, very sad. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

F3TT can you please copy and paste greens email onto a email and send it to me so i may see it please?

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Why would you want to see them? You should be rejoicing! tongue

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Green may not have been your cup of tea, or tea leaves but his was quite nice to many of us

Lets take it to the chatroom

yes he was mean. but he brought it upon himself.

Please return green

and when he does be easy on him, hes a kid and he just may not be as mature as you but he still as as much(if not more) fellings than you

Dude...Green insulted the Armed Forces, shouted at everyone trying to help him, and repeatedly plays with your emotions. Not very nice in my opinion.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

He just said he thinks joing army is stupid simply because people die with it, he doesn't understand how brave the men and women in the army are and all that.

And when he tried to make friends with you, you shouted at him.

I never shouted at him, he just overreacted. And if you look in my rep points, you will see that he actually like me for some reason.

I mean the comunity in general shouted at green in his making friends thread

No, we didn't. We tried to help him, and he thought we were being mean to him and he freaked out, often insulting others. We were trying to be nice, over and over, and he didn't get it. If he actually listened to us, instead of assuming we were attacking him, he wouldn't have freaked out.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I agree with draco. We really tried to help him,we really did. He didn't listen to us.

I have an example of green-bashing

He created a thread to make friends(at the admins sugestion) and you just abused him and bullied him

revan07 wrote:

I have an example of green-bashing

He created a thread to make friends(at the admins sugestion) and you just abused him and bullied him

I see your opinion..........not the example

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

We did not "bully" him. He chose to not follow the rules, and when we tried to help, he threw a fit and lashed at everyone trying to help him.

But I have to say this,some of you guys bullied him. You guys called him spammer,even when he tried to change.

how do you "Try" not to spam?  you do or you don't.  he DID.......for a VERY long time.  Maybe you guys think it's something recent being new members, but Green's been here for YEARS.  From what I understand, he is/was better, but the point is he STILL spammed, STILL threw tantrums at attempts to help him, and generally was a distraction.

It's not 'bullying' to point that out or get frustrated by it

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

74 (edited by terra Friday, July 25, 2008 3:41 am)

-F3TT- wrote:

But I have to say this,some of you guys bullied him. You guys called him spammer,even when he tried to change.

Might be true. Trust is something hard to win again after you disappointed people so much. Even those who give him his chance find themselves disappointed at times. Green doesn't have it easy, but he doesn't always make it easy for others either.

I think that, before he can really get his chance with the people here, he will need to talk a bit less and listen a bit more. Would help him.

Ralin Drakus wrote:

how do you "Try" not to spam?  you do or you don't.  he DID.......for a VERY long time.  Maybe you guys think it's something recent being new members, but Green's been here for YEARS.  From what I understand, he is/was better, but the point is he STILL spammed, STILL threw tantrums at attempts to help him, and generally was a distraction.

It's not 'bullying' to point that out or get frustrated by it

I agree. What we are trying to do is tell him what's wrong so his relationship with others can get better.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Green was my only friend on the BFFC and he's gone:(