1 (edited by Merciless Mandalore Wednesday, July 16, 2008 7:19 pm)

Topic: RPG- Consuming Force

Opening Notes (This is a Star Wars RP, not set in the time period of the movies. Also, please forgive any contradictions with the Legacy series, I have not read them, I don't know if Luke is even alive or what. Please do not spoil it for me by correcting me as I have bought the first book in the series and will read them all once I finish the Space Wolf Omnibus.)

The year is 3200 a.b.y. But that time system is no longer used. The time is now defined as b.c. and a.c. Before Coruscant, and after Coruscant. This refers to the Coruscant event, which took place in 289 a.b.y. A mag bomb, a one-of-a-kind super weapon (that releases an explosion the size of a planet, but stays in the atmosphere, held in by the magnetic field, spreading the fire around every square mile of the planet many times over in a few seconds) was unleashed upon the planet. It was dropped by the Purists, a threat that had emerged from the Jedi War. The Jedi War took place between 277 a.b.y. and 289 a.b.y. It was a civil war between the Jedi Order, which had split into two factions. There was the side that adhered to the classic tenets of the beliefs of the Jedi, called the Knights, or collectively the Legion, and the side that was following their feelings, that the Force was growing and moving in a new direction. They believed that the Jedi had constricted the force, that there was no "Dark" or "Light" side. They wanted free of the restrictions of the Order, and their goal is to make the whole galaxy become one with the Force. These are the Purists. The Jedi were all but exterminated in the explosion. A very few happened to be in another sector of the galaxy at the time. The entire city/planet of Coruscant was reduced to ashes. It is nothing more than a blackened rock of a world. There are no inhabitants. There is a 300 mile-wide crater, with a crack starting at each side and stretching for thousands of miles, digging deep into the crust. The galaxy has never been the same.
    The Purists have disappeared from the galactic scene for the past few thousand years, presumably meditating and growing stronger in the Force. The Force itself has grown exponentially. More and more Force-sensitive people are being born, not a direct result of, but related to the Purist activity. It is simply unexplainable. These Force-users have no code, no proper training, and no purpose. Since the defeat of the Sith thousands of years ago, the term now refers to any non-Jedi Force user. There are no true Sith. It is common on the battlefield to see these adepts, of any species or faction. And there are many battlefields. The galaxy is on fire. The Twi'ilek race is almost extinct, conquered by the Zabraks. Trandoshan population has shrank severely due to self-destructive practices, and in turn the Wookies have grown in number and prosperity. Humans are more diversified, due to many secluded gene pools. Mandalorians in particular have, due to natural selection, from birth, more strength, agility, and better reflexes than the average man, but not to the point of superiority. Mandalore has cut off all hyperspace routes to itself for the past few hundred years. They are preparing for something big. Mando Mercs are still prevalent in the galaxy, but bounty hunters are not as common.
    If the Purists succeed, then the galaxy will become one with the Force, and cease to exist as we know it.

Here are the possibilities for characters:
Sith (remember, not necessarily evil, just not a Jedi. Jedi are very rare.)
Jedi (Legion or Purist)
Mandalorian (Mercenary, or honor bound Vode)

And, special characters. Only experienced RPers, please.
Descendant of Fett (Unite the Mandos and choose a side, or not)
The Last Iridorian (Very amazing combat skills, Trandoshan size bloodlust, and possibly a bigger effect on the galactic fate than forseen)
appearance:http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starw … dorian.jpg
The Chosen One (A Jedi Knight that could bring balance to the Force, or destroy it. Did the misread prophecy mean Anakin, or was it this Force-user?)

My character sheet:

Name: Severus Sparr
Affiliation: Mandalorian Supercommandos
WOC: Magenetically Accellerated Particle gun (MAP gun)
Appearence: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starw … te_uvg.jpg
Background: Many think he should take the mantle of Mandalore, but he is unwilling.

finished

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

Re: RPG- Consuming Force

Name: Marlko Gitlou
Power ( how much strength he has ): 68
Armour: Mandalorian Hunter Green Armour
WOC: Double bladed Vibroblade and blaster rifle.
Defense ( how many armour shots will deplete in one blaster bolt into it. ): 30

You're foolish words can never hurt me

(It's 3,200 ABY. Of course Luke is dead! So are most of his descendants, I don't think the Skywalker line extends that far.)

4 (edited by Merciless Mandalore Thursday, July 17, 2008 1:24 pm)

Fett_II wrote:

(It's 3,200 ABY. Of course Luke is dead! So are most of his descendants, I don't think the Skywalker line extends that far.)

I meant I don't know if he's dead in the Legacy series. I said that to show how little I know about the series.

Glad to see you on board Green! (I like the milk ad in ur sig. Is it for British milk? because I haven't seen that brand.)

Severus was aboard his ancient Minister class (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/44/21643 … 87.jpg?v=0) ship. He was an elder, the leader of his clan. He was headed to Mandalore. All hyperspace routes had been cut off to his homeworld, but he had an advanced hyperdrive, only created and refined in the past few hundred years, much more powerful than those used during the Galactic Civil War. He did not need hyperspace routes to go between stars now. However, these were extremely rare, and therefore Mandalore was still well hidden from common traffic, and even most threats.
    One of his best fighters was aboard with him, Marlko Gitlou. They had fought many sith together. No Mandalorian needed the force. However popular it may be among new fighters, the brothers of Mandalore would keep their honor and not defile their battle glory with the weapons of their ancient enemies, the Jedi. He had only seen a Jedi once in his life, one whom they called the Chosen One. Appearantly, many many years b.c. Jedi were common, and they were the worst enemy of his ancestors. But now, these sith had taken their place, and he would be there to stop them. "We're coming into Keldabe now, Severus" said Marlko. They disembarked into the capital city of Mandalore.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

Name: Doran Norad
Affiliation: Jedi(Legion)
WOC: a Bronze lightsaber
Appearence: human with a normal jedi cloak
Background: he was a padiwan when his master was killed by a "sith"

how many babys have you eaten in the last 30 days?  The correct answer is more then i can count so it must be more than four

This sounds a little bit too complicated for me.... I'll just hang back...

Informant, I think this is dead. It never got started, and there are already several going. Don't bother entering in RPG's this old.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

(I hope you all will forgive this instance of necromancy; I know the archmage has banned it, but this is my brainchild which I wish not to forsake. Feel free to join if it sounds interesting.)
     Severus left his ship in the docking bay, dropping 30 Kittel in the currency receptacle by the bay door (Kittel is the currency on Mandalore, there is no longer a universal currency such as "credits" because most hyperspace trade routes are forgotten or no longer functioning. Kittel are called Kit' for short). After walking down a few dusty streets, he turned upon a riot in a town square. There was a body hanging on a makeshift gallows, not appearing to be a Mandalorian. Severus had been away for a few years, obviously customs had shifted some. In fact, he was not even sure who was the leader in the absence of a Mand'alor. In front of the gallows were a few armored Mandalorians, who were holding off sith protesters. Sith had been allowed to live on Mandalore, but tensions were rising. Suddenly the eyes of the still body opened, but the pupils were orange; at this exact moment, all the screaming and wind and noise of all kind stopped. The people still yelled, but with no effect. The reanimated body raised its hands, and all the metal below him pulled up, in the manner of water, but appearing as fire. At this moment Severus fired his MAP pistol and Marlko opened up with his heavy blaster. The laser beams spread out like fireworks upon hitting the air in front of the apparent sith, and the bullets from Severus' gun melted. They continued the barrage in futility before charging the sith. It was too focused on something else to notice them. Just when Severus was about to throw a grenade, the sith disappeared. Shortly after, a blue energy wave shot out in all directions, with a bang, breaking the silence. The Mandalorians had chased off the protesters that weren't already running, and one came up to Severus.
"You have returned" he said.
"Indeed I have, and it seems just in time for war".