Topic: Do you know who used my name on the Kotor the movie forum

on the kotor the movie forum someone used my name for an acount

i'm not angry but does anyone know who it was?

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Re: Do you know who used my name on the Kotor the movie forum

well, if we were on the KotOR movie forum, we'd know.

Why don't you as them Reven?

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Are you serious? You're acount name is Revan07!!!! It is a KOTOR forum, and you're wondering who or why anyone had the idea to use one of the main characters names!!!! Why do you care? It would be like green coming in here and yelling that somebody took his new account name (master chief) on the Halo 3 forums.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Yeah but i still like my name, and the 07 bit is what wonders me as most of you are probably American and only Austrailians get the revan07 joke as it was a part of a prime minister campaign

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

revan07 wrote:

Yeah but i still like my name, and the 07 bit is what wonders me as most of you are probably American and only Austrailians get the revan07 joke as it was a part of a prime minister campaign

maybe people might not get that joke, but the number 7 and its many forms ( 07, 007...) is the most commonly used number since it is considered lucky...

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

I agree with Fetter. It's a KOTOR forums, and 7 is a "lucky" number. I mean, if someone had used the name Miba somewhere I might be a little miffed, seeing as it's more original. But it's not uncommon for someone on a forums about a game to use the name of one of the main characters.

Sorta like how this is a Fett forums. See how many people here use the name Fett in one way or another.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Just start going to every forum you ever think you might want and sign up to claim that username.

And, just as a reminder, this is not "the kotor the movie forum."

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com