Topic: Tech we need

What kinds of technology do we need?

I think we need a butter-gun. Ready your toast from across the room!

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Tech we need

A sniper scope mount for use with Windex Glass Cleaner.

"This IS my signature."

A rubberband that we can wrap around a deer's antlers so we can launch rocks at people.

Mater to Energy converter (and energy to matter converter) So you can finally E-mail people food!

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

draco fett wrote:

What kinds of technology do we need?

Nothing. Technology destroys the world and wastes energy. sad

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

6 (edited by draco fett Sunday, June 29, 2008 5:58 pm)

Not all technology destroys the world. For example, CDs, paper, pencils, forks, etc. The technology that does destroy the enviroment does so at a slow rate. Global warming would eventually happen without our interference.

The only kinds of technology that waste energy are things like Hummers, that use wanton amounts of gas. Other forms of technology do use energy, but not necessarilly waste it.

Without technology, we would not have cure's for diseases, the artificial heart, clothing, houses, or just about anything else.

Knowledge is power!

And knowing is half the battle. big_smile

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

I meant computers,TVs etc. They're technology too. wink I dunno,what do we need. I don't need nothing right now.

Lord Revan wrote:

A sniper scope mount for use with Windex Glass Cleaner.

Amen. "We've got a stain at eight klicks. I'm taking the shot. *Holds breath* Ah, I missed. Taking the next shot.*Holds breath* Ok, I got it."

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

10 (edited by terra Monday, June 30, 2008 3:29 pm)

I need a robot maid. So it won't have an eye on my man or try to steal my silver spoons. And the dishes will be done, and there won't be cat hair all over the livingroom.
tongue

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

kaleidoscope glass

Jet packs that run on hopes and dreams...

And who needs matter to energy converters when you could have matter to french fry converters... So much better.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Fetterthanyou wrote:

And who needs matter to energy converters when you could have matter to french fry converters... So much better.

Mater to energy and energy to mater means you can email any time of food tongue

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

14 (edited by Fett_II Monday, June 30, 2008 8:34 pm)

-F3TT- wrote:

I meant computers,TVs etc. They're technology too. wink I dunno,what do we need. I don't need nothing right now.

don't be loony, F3TT. without a computer, you wouldn't be here to debate that. or pirated items. without tv, we'd have to resort to newspapers, which have too much ink, and is a worse contributor (littering). and nobody can live without technology. you need plenty, we all do. your three needs for survival: food, shelter, and water, all need technology as well.

-F3TT- wrote:

Computers and TVs don't destroy the world or waste energy.

Fetterthanyou wrote:

That won't go too well for the emos..

I agree,Fett_II,people need technology everyday. big_smile Still,I don't need anything new right now. I need only TV,PC and game console. big_smile

How about robots to do all the work so we can play? Sounds good to me! tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

BFFC-Mel wrote:

How about robots to do all the work so we can play? Sounds good to me! tongue

NO!   http://www.stuffwelike.com/stuffwelike/ … inator.jpg

http://www.mwctoys.com/images/review_sentinel_1.jpg

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

((has this already been said?))

A game console that would play all games (like I could play Halo 3, Crysis, SSBB, and MGS4 on the same machine, and it would be compatible with all controllers, even a keyboard and mouse).

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'