Re: Karma Repair

Cujo, fix your vod's Rep

big_smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Valthonin wrote:

Uhhhh...no revan, you dont just ask ppl to give you karma points to make up for a minus. It was a warranted minus. So deal with it. If it was wrong, then the mods would take care of it.

What is this stupid thing you have against me.

And still you can't go on and of with the karma thing just to give negatives like jesse fett did. What if the sos's did that

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Dude...his was off for like a few months, don't take it personally. Calm down, and SOS isn't smart enough to figure that out tongue

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

revan07 wrote:
Valthonin wrote:

Uhhhh...no revan, you dont just ask ppl to give you karma points to make up for a minus. It was a warranted minus. So deal with it. If it was wrong, then the mods would take care of it.

And still you can't go on and of with the karma thing just to give negatives like jesse fett did. What if the sos's did that

You just minused me for having a continual grudge against you. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? FIRST OF ALL, you dont minus someone for that. You minus them for ONE PARTICULAR POST. SECONDLY, i DID not have a grudge against you. ALL I tried to do COUNTLESS times was show you what you were doing wrong on this site. FOR EXAMPLE: the countless old threads that you resurrect just to post one little insignificant line. Should i go back and minus you for all those posts Revan07? YES i should. But i didnt, why? Because I knew you were kind of a new member and all i tried to tell you was to stop resurrecting them. What did YOU do? Scre around with the 'quote' button and put words in my mouth. Did i minus you then? No. And yet, here you are minusing me. Now....gimme a few minutes. I'll be back to rip into you some more, dont go anywhere. I have to go and ponder on whether or not to minus you for all your own crap.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Minus him...I tried to but it won't let me.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Valthonin wrote:
revan07 wrote:
Valthonin wrote:

You just minused me for having a continual grudge against you. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? FIRST OF ALL, you dont minus someone for that. You minus them for ONE PARTICULAR POST. SECONDLY, i DID not have a grudge against you. ALL I tried to do COUNTLESS times was show you what you were doing wrong on this site. FOR EXAMPLE: the countless old threads that you resurrect just to post one little insignificant line. Should i go back and minus you for all those posts Revan07? YES i should. But i didnt, why? Because I knew you were kind of a new member and all i tried to tell you was to stop resurrecting them. What did YOU do? Scre around with the 'quote' button and put words in my mouth. Did i minus you then? No. And yet, here you are minusing me. Now....gimme a few minutes. I'll be back to rip into you some more, dont go anywhere. I have to go and ponder on whether or not to minus you for all your own crap.

uh oh

And the quote manipulation was all started by appo so get stuck into him

Commander Appo wrote:

Minus him...I tried to but it won't let me.

oh so now you want to minus me:/

Val calm down, Revan07 you shouldn't minus someone simply to be vindictive. Now both of you behave before things get to "banning" level.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

34 (edited by revan07 Friday, July 25, 2008 1:28 am)

Commander Appo wrote:

Dude...his was off for like a few months, don't take it personally. Calm down, and SOS isn't smart enough to figure that out tongue

I know SOS in person and i could tell him

I have decided not to. Why!?!?!?!?!?! Cuz im NOT like you damnit.... Minus me all you want. It means nothing to me now. Noobs like you and Green and the others have abused that application. The only thing that matters to me is my own personal opinion of the members, not numbers manipulated like noobs like you. But believe me, if my opinion meter was up to numbers, you'd be in the negatives my friend big_smile.

PS
Dont double post.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

BFFC-Mel wrote:

Val calm down, Revan07 you shouldn't minus someone simply to be vindictive. Now both of you behave before things get to "banning" level.

I minused him for a reason and you can read his points to find it out

Valthonin wrote:

I have decided not to. Why!?!?!?!?!?! Cuz im NOT like you damnit.... Minus me all you want. It means nothing to me now. Noobs like you and Green and the others have abused that application. The only thing that matters to me is my own personal opinion of the members, not numbers manipulated like noobs like you. But believe me, if my opinion meter was up to numbers, you'd be in the negatives my friend big_smile.

PS
Dont double post.

I AM NOT A BLOODY SPAMMER:(

revan07 wrote:
Commander Appo wrote:

SOS was a girl first of all, so you probably didn't know him. Secondly, I could care less. Tell "him" to go jump off a cliff. And thirdly, Val I would minus him if I were you. Give in to your anger.....make Revan07 feel the power of the Negative side.... tongue

Just because someone has a grudge isn't a real reason to minus them, if you feel insulted by his posts then report them and talk to us.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, so there will be people who will clash. You have a choice, ignore them and carry on or if you have a problem report it. Karma is only going to accelerate the problem.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

revan07 wrote:
Valthonin wrote:

PS
Dont double post.

Yes.

You are.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Commander Appo wrote:
revan07 wrote:
Commander Appo wrote:

SOS was a girl first of all, so you probably didn't know him. Secondly, I could care less. Tell "him" to go jump off a cliff. And thirdly, Val I would minus him if I were you. Give in to your anger.....make Revan07 feel the power of the Negative side.... tongue

SOS is not a GIRL, HE DID THE JOKE FOR FUN like all the other spams he did. Why would SOS tell you the truth during his war. And second he introduced me to this forum and i resisted his bribes he made me to be a spammer like him. I tried to fit in and honestly am feeling like becoming a spammer like him, i don't know why i don't.

42 (edited by Commander Appo Friday, July 25, 2008 1:37 am)

Uhh revan, double posting is spam, so technically you re a spammer wink

Uhh...during his war? Are you completely insane? There was no war, just some annoying kid trying to frustrate people.

Valthonin wrote:
revan07 wrote:
Valthonin wrote:

PS
Dont double post.

Yes.

you are.

You want me to really be a spammer, ok then.

revan07 wrote:
Commander Appo wrote:
revan07 wrote:

SOS is not a GIRL, HE DID THE JOKE FOR FUN like all the other spams he did. Why would SOS tell you the truth during his war. And second he introduced me to this forum and i resisted his bribes he made me to be a spammer like him. I tried to fit in and honestly am feeling like becoming a spammer like him, i don't know why i don't.

You are SOS...you have the same IP address, hence you are using the same computer. You are a spammer already. And please do spam, I'm waiting to get an excuse to have you banned.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Commander Appo wrote:

Uhh revan, double posting is spam, so technically you re a spammer wink

Uhh...during his war? Are you completely insane? There was no war, just some annoying kid trying to frustrate people.

And what if i must qoute 2 things, then i must double post.

Amd bye the way the youtube link to your video in your sig has been pulled for copyright breech

All three of you, consider this an official warning. Calm down and play nice, banning will come into play if necessary.

BFFC Moderator

Valthonin wrote:
revan07 wrote:
Commander Appo wrote:

You are SOS...you have the same IP address, hence you are using the same computer. You are a spammer already. And please do spam, I'm waiting to get an excuse to have you banned.

How would you know.

even as it is untrue

Enough, this thread is closed.

BFFC Moderator