Re: I feel weird.

The Fox wrote:

If somebody tries to irritate me, I get really angry and try hit the guy who irritates.

So,that's not reasonable!

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

-F3TT- wrote:

So,that's not reasonable!

Yeah, I know, I just.... am myself. I know, I'm a bit stupid... A bit? A lot!!!

[color=red]Fatality![/color]

But I know what it feels.

I am a bad fighter and when someone hits out at me, I just get really angry and sort of throw my arms and hands into their face really hard.

There was this time when the boy, Ashley Worth ( at primary school  - I have been to two primary school's before - one in my home country Scotland in Gretna and one in England - Marton ) anyway......he was really annoying me one day at lunch and he was ganging up on me and taking the mick out of me with the other boys and then I got really really really angry with him and threw my hand into his face and pushed him off the lunch table bench. Like he actually landed on his A** ! It was so damn funny! And then all the other boys wondered at me and praised me at how I did it! It was so CLASS! smile big_smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Cool,Green!
I hope they leave you alone.

I think they will. If I would be that boy I surely leave you alone after that!

Yeah...I agree.

Ya!

134 (edited by -F3TT- Monday, May 5, 2008 10:42 am)

Thanks for the karma point,Greenchief.
I'm happy.

135 (edited by draco fett Monday, May 5, 2008 6:02 pm)

You really shouldn't hit them unless they hit you first. Then it's self defense. Otherwise it's assualt.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I don't want to be the nag.. but PLEASE tell the right people about whats going on. You deserve better.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Who?

THE TEACHERS, Dumbrain, lol, j/k. wink

Yes,teachers.Or parents.That would be best chance.If they're still bullying you...

No, not the parents! I have been on the other end of something where the person went to tell there parents. Its not good.
My advice is to just take it. And whenyou've had it,  just warn them, and then:

Opisions

1. Hit them

2. Tell the teacher

Why not parents?  I'd trust my parents with stuff like that.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Me too,but then other guys think you are mamasboy... sad
It matters everybody I think.

Don't talk to me about mama's boy.  It's terrible.  Since my mom left her job she's felt the need to get more 'involved' in my life.  So she became a supervisor for study club at my high school.  So she's at school practically everyday.  And she'll come over occasionally and tell me about the plans for the rest of the day.

Really you learn to deal with it.  I go on the theory of really not caring what other people think.  Who are they to tell you how to act and stuff?

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

I hate those long talks with parents after doing something so usually don't tell to them...

BACK TO TOPIC

Sev Fett wrote:

Don't talk to me about mama's boy.

Sorry.

Sev Fett wrote:

Don't talk to me about mama's boy.  It's terrible.  Since my mom left her job she's felt the need to get more 'involved' in my life.  So she became a supervisor for study club at my high school.  So she's at school practically everyday.  And she'll come over occasionally and tell me about the plans for the rest of the day.

Really you learn to deal with it.  I go on the theory of really not caring what other people think.  Who are they to tell you how to act and stuff?

Oh no (hugs)

My mum was a teacher at the same school so I know what it was like.

Good luck with sorting out the bullies Masterchief. I hope taht they leave you alone soon (fingerscrossed)

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

I got taken down by Reece, Shane, Alex, Shane ( a second one ) and Jake today.

I sort of kinda.......

.....cried.

Not because it hurt, but because I wanted them to leave me alone.  sad

I'm sorry to hear that.I can't hear in forum.What I'm talking about?!Why they....?
I think they are bit strange.Tell to teacher or something else.They're still bullying you?Every day?
But don't hit them.If you hit them,they can get bit angry and hit you.Or something much worster.

So hit them in the face. thats the best place to hit. If you hit them

Awe Masterchief (hugs)

I hope they leave you alone and soon. Is there anyone that you can tell about this?

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]