Topic: Update me plz!

Hey guyz!!!  I've been gone for a very long time now, but i'm back!!!  I just want to know what has gone on in the site since i've been gone.  So plz update me!!!!  Thanx!!! tongue

BHK

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

Re: Update me plz!

WB Kaiza, haven't seen you in forever big_smile  Not to much has been happening, just the usual creation of great RPGs, artwork, and other cool posts.  Good to have you back Kaiza big_smile
CA

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

cloneapart wrote:

WB Kaiza, haven't seen you in forever big_smile  Not to much has been happening, just the usual creation of great RPGs, artwork, and other cool posts.  Good to have you back Kaiza big_smile
CA

ditto

ditto also...... smile

WB my friend. smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Hey vod, hope everything's good for ya; still don't see you around much.

If you have the time and energy, we have spots available in the RPGs we've been cooking up in the Aliit Forum for good posters.  We're waiting for some of the more acitive RPs to die out before posting them, but that just means more time to make the ones we have better and to iron out who's getting what spot

If you're interested, post any suggestions or comments here or in the Aliit Forum.

Hope to see you soon vod!   smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

I can't think of much to update you on just welcome back.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying