Topic: Freedom Fighters .VS. The evil daleks

Zak looked round. Death and destruction filled the room. He could feel it. Screams echoed round the room like a stone being chucked a  drama room without noone in there apart from yourself. Daleks swarmed the room. Bullets richocheted off the impenatrable armour and more screams leapt up...........

Zak looked round. There were only 7 people left in the corridor , including himself. He aimed his sniper rifle at the daleks eye-stalk, fired. It went in, and the dalek exploded! He heard another cry. He whipped out his MHW-733 freedom fighter pistol, fired. Bullets bounced off the armour onto the walls, staining them with a ghastly tinge of black and grey.........

Zak looked round. Only himself was left. The daleks were examining the bodies like they were filth. " Report, what is the status, Dalek Unn! " " Soldiers have been exterminated! Daleks are supreme! " Zak ducked into a dark slit in the wall. The daleks had killed everyone apart from him. He swore and spat out as they left. He had nowhere to run, the other fighters had died, and he was left on his own...........

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Re: Freedom Fighters .VS. The evil daleks

he than got out his blaster fired it but did not relize he was holding it the wrong way the blaster bolt went straght in to his chest and the last thing that popped into his mind before he died was damn

Hi if any one plays halo read this join my clan the sos brigade just remember sos is the best

It was a pistol, for god's sake! not a blaster. Bullets! Not blinking laser! tongue neutral

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Masterchief wrote:

It was a pistol, for god's sake!  neutral

Please do not blaspheme:(

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

5 (edited by Valthonin Thursday, July 10, 2008 4:34 pm)

revan07 wrote:
Masterchief wrote:

It was a pistol, for god's sake!  neutral

Please do not blaspheme:(

Please dont bring up very old topics just to say something like that sad

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Sorry Revan07. I apologise. smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Masterchief wrote:

Sorry Revan07. I apologise. smile

Thank you

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"