Re: The Elder Scrolls V: After the Oblivion Crisis

Kes ran after Xanaan. The Dunmer was fast, but Kes was as well. He was one of the fastest in the Clan, one of the best swimmers as well, but that might have just been due to his species. As he ran he drew his shortsword, ready for the chance of hostilities. He also lifted his free arm and clenched it, summoning a Frost Antronach. Particles of ice bust from the ground and compacted together to form one living thing made of ice. A cold mist radiated off of it as it followed them, its eyes glowing blue with mystic power.  The horseman, or horsewoman it seemed now drew her sword, apparently expecting a fight.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Linnea rode along. Lost all in her thoughts. She had stopped paying attention to the scenery as she road and soon she lost track of where she was. The scene was playing over and over again in her mind. Still she had no answers.

They rode side by side on the road. As much as she wanted action, this was not what she was expecting. Lord Draco had said little as they traveled on the deserted road, with a deep wood on either side. They were a full days journey from the castle and it was an isolated place. Linnea was sure that this trip was importaint to Draco for him to take it, and so she stayed on.

"What's so importaint abou these books you seek?" She asked as they sat around the fire the first night they camped not too far from the road.

"They contain great knowedge of spells and incantations. They will make me and our order more powerful. Better eqipped to defeat our enemies"

And that was all he had to say on the matter. Linnea was realizing that Arkes was a being of few words. She was more used to using the power of words. She didn't know if this was welcome respite from her normal self, or an akward way to forge a partnership. This was leading her to think that perhaps he did not want her around. But she would never get the oppertunity to find out.

They were still at their campsite that night when they struck. It happened fast, just before Linnea was asleep. She heard the noise at the same time Lord Arkes did, and they sat up ubrubtly in unison. Linnea looked toward Arkes. It was the sound of something terrible heading their way. And they were close.

Now Linnea had seen her share of battles. She had never shied away from a fight. But this one was different somehow. The gobblins had spilled into their camp from what seemed like all directions. Linnea had her sword in hand ready. She fought hard, slaying many of the foul creatures as they came at her. But she didn't pay attention to what Arkes was doing. And that was her mistake. He could have rode off chasing the last of the goblins. Perhaps he had cast an invisibity spell. It could even be her own fault somehow.

There were too many of them, Linnea figured as she rolled away from one goblin only to stab another in his chest as he poised to attack from the other side. From there she jumped to her horse, but allready Arkes was gone. "He must have thought I wasn't worth fighting with." she thought as she reached to slice the throat of a goblin that was too close. She thought she saw something on the edge of her vision, but could not afford to turn her gaze away from the all too many foes. She climbed atop her ride, and daring to glance around she saw many dead bodies of gobins, but none of an Arigonian. There were still some goblins coming into the clearing, still being lit from what was left of their campfire.

Linnea knew when it was better to stay and fight, or to run away from a situation that would certainly end in her death. This time she knew she better get out of there and not die foolishly. Her horse was beyond faster than those of the goblin on foot.

So she had headed west. And as she approached a structure she heard a commotion and it woke her up from the stupor she had been riding in. Soon she realized, that some one else had noticed her, and was comming fast in her direction.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

78 (edited by Lord Revan Thursday, February 28, 2008 3:05 pm)

Arkes had hacked and sliced in all directions, ignighting all whom his blade touched, but there were too many. He was overwhelmed. The last thing he remembered looking up and seeing a large rock come down on his head.

((Second Character))

Name: Eric Tindomul

Race: Imperial (Undead)

Attributes: Strength, Endurance

Major Skills: Blade, Heavy Armor, Destruction, Restoration, Mysticism, Alteration, Sneak

Magic Abilities: Most used spells are: Paralysis, Drain Health, Absorb Health, Frost

Master Skills: Blade, Heavy Armor, Sneak

Weapon: Fine Iron Claymore (One Handed)

Armor: Unknown (No Helmet, Worn Underneath Tattered Black Robes)

Appearance: Front Face Side

Personality: Quiet, speaks only when feels like it, seems to wonder Tamriel aimlessly without purpose.

Short Backstory: After an encounter with a powerful Wizard, Eric was cursed to live upon the earth unseen, undead, forever. For over 300 years his life has been filled with death, sorrow, insanity and suffering. Eric has done both great good and evil, slain heros and villains alike, and partially regained his sanity. But for now, he has no purpose, no mission, and rides the Imperial Roads in the black of night.

"This IS my signature."

*Posting for Vampire NPC:

Alyyn Vrah’desh; female Vampire
Very snobby; racist *ie hates all non-Vamps, but also isn’t a fan of beastfolk, either*
Strong with Blade and Light armor/wears Mithril armor

Will post more if needed.  If anyone wants this character, let me know*

“Throw the rest of these stinking creatures out!” ordered Lieutenant Vrah’desh.

“Yes m’Lady”

As the hacked and bloody corpses were dragged out, Vrah’desh stalked the dark halls of Fort Ash and inspected the various chambers.  The stench left by the Goblins was nearly unbearable.  Their crude implements and barbaric living conditions made her sneer in contempt of the vile creatures.

Entering what was their makeshift dungeon, Vrah’desh looked down upon the Argonian they had ‘saved.’  Chained to the wall from an old steel ring that hung over his head, the creature we sill unconscious.

“He fought well for one who was so outnumbered” remarked one of her sergeants.

Vrah’desh curled her lip in disgust at the creature at her feet.  She disliked all beastfolk as barbaric creatures little better then the filth they had just cleared from this fort.  But the lizard had fought well.  And Lord Vahkure didn’t have the same distaste for beastfolk she did.  “Very well.   We shall try to turn him.  But bite him yourself.  I’ll not have his animal blood taint my veins” she hissed as she turned to inspect the rest of the fortress

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

80 (edited by Lord Revan Thursday, February 28, 2008 3:09 pm)

Eric rode down the Black Road twords Chorrol, his mind was swirling on the brink of insanity as he went through the remains of Fort Ash, but then caught a foul scent. He stopped his black steed dead in its tracks, smelling the air more thoroughly. "Vampires..." He whispered, dismounting the horse. Eric drew his  claymore and walked to the masive doors, which led to the bowels of the old fort. He opened them, no one was in sight. After a few meters, voices could be heard...faint...weak. Silence came without a moment's notice as Eric decapitated the two lesser Vamps. Silent and swift as a shadow, he made his way through the fort, eliminating 3 more undetected. But in the next room there were many voices, and a different smell mixed with the stench of the Vampires. He pushed the doors open, and a cold chill swept through the chamber.
It was as if death itself had entered...

But death was outnumbered.

"This IS my signature."

81 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Friday, February 22, 2008 7:04 pm)

Kes sprinted out of the slight cover with his Shortsword drawn. Xanaan stopped, pulling an arrow from her back and fixing the notch to the bow string. The Ice Antronach charged, and attacked the  woman, knocking her off her horse. She dodged another strike and leapt at the thing, slamming the sword into it's head. The creature dissolved, as summoned creatures do when they are killed. And Kes closed in, bulling one of the silver blades from his back and holding it in a reverse grip. He attacked, and his target spun out of the way, using the momentum to bring her sword around with more power. Kes blocked, the sword glancing off one of the curved silver daggers. He kicked the woman in the gut, doubling her over. She fell to the ground but rolled, jumping up again, into a combat stance. Kes cared little for matters of honor. He did what it needed to win.

82 (edited by terra Sunday, February 24, 2008 12:19 am)

Xanaan had noticed the woman coming in their direction. The ice creature summoned by Kes had knocked her off her horse, but yet she was dealing a good fight. Xanaan's poisoned Daedric arrow was ready, her bow string at tension. She was ready to shoot, waiting for the moment.

She felt she had been noticed. That woman had good wits; that was making things interesting. She seemed to hold it well against the Argonian, too, defensively, cleverly using him as a moving shield, keeping Xanaan's shot an uncertain one.

Kes had been the one attacking the woman, she had mainly been defending herself. Xanaan wasn't sure if there was a reason behind her presence, was she another enemy? The elements were making things harder, often would the figures of the two fighters become unclear in the thick morning fog. Yet at some point, Xanaan felt she could have her. If she had to stop her, now would be the time. Pulling her bow string even further, her eyes becoming no more than thin slits, Xanaan was ready to release and attack again, but a simple word stopped her. "Wait."

She didn't even think about questioning him. He was the leader, and was giving an order. She had complete confidence in him and his decisions. While part of her knew she missed the best chance to get her target, she just obeyed, and froze her move. Drakus knew he could have full trust in his Ranger, he knew she'd follow him on the slightest of his intuitions, and she wouldn't be the one to deceive him.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

83 (edited by Ralin Drakus Sunday, February 24, 2008 12:39 am)

“HOLD!” Drakus commanded.  Kes and the woman stopped, surprised looks on their faces.  Followed by Xanaan and one of the Clan’s Orcs, Drakus descended the hill.

“You fight well.  For who do you fight?”

“For myself!” she snapped defiantly, her sword still up and ready to strike.

Drakus narrowed his eyes.  “What brings you to the West, daughter of Skyrim?”

“I heard there was work as a fighter to be had guarding the caravans from Anvil to Kvatch.” 

“Any reason you can’t fight for us?”

The question amazed her…….and Kes.

“We don’t know anything about her!” protested Kes.  “She could be a spy!”

“I think not.  What say you?”

“Who would I be fighting for?  You?”

“For yourself, if you wish.  Or for the bounty that those marauders hold up there; or even just for the Honor and Glory of battle, if you like.  Only know this; I am the law in my Clan; and Xanaan here is second to me.  From there your place among us must be earned in battle.”

The girl thought for a moment.  With a slight grin, she sheathed her sword.  “I came to Cyrodiil for action; and that sounds like that’s what you’re offering.  I’m in.”

“Good to have you……?”

“The name is Linnea.”

“Good to have you with us, Linnea.  I am Drakus of the North; your Argonian friend there is Kesorath; and we have killing that needs to be done. 

"Follow me” Drakus ordered to all as he jogged up the hill back to Fort Strand

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

"I must find a way to get to Clavicus Vile, the Daedric Prince of the granting power and wishes...for he is my last hope of retrieving my powers..." Thought Lucifer. "I must find myself a weapon before going to Clavicus Vile for he is a Daedric Prince...just to be safe."

Lucifer continued walking towards the Imperial City, with the arena in there, he can gain more fighting experience and through that to gain in power. Lucifer knew well that there was no way of retrieving his old Daedric powers, but he still wishes to be as powerful as he was before. Yes, Clavicus Vile was indeed known for granting wishes, but often in ways that turn out poorly. With no choice left, he has to find the Clavicus Vile, no matter the cost. Then again, being a Daedra does mean knowing nothing comes in easy, Clavicus Vile isn't just going to grant him power because he pity him. So everything leads back to---getting a new weapon.

*Place left thumb on the right side of my neck and perform a throat-slitting motion* You're gonna die in seven days!

Kesorath moved to the back. He didn't trust the newcomer. Drakus was a fool to trust her so soon. Xanaan was smarter however, she remained behind the newcomer. Kesorath was loyal however. He would he would charge to the gates of Oblivion if it were asked of him. If Drakus believed it was a good idea to have this woman, Linnea, in their ranks then Kesorath would not attack her. He had made his opinion known. He continued to watch the newcomer, his grip on the hilt of his sword tight.

Drakus

Kess doesn't trust her.......good.  After we've had our fill of loot, I'll have to decide whether or not to keep this new one.  She will prove herself one way or another in the coming days.  Until then I’ll have to remind the others not to speak of home or where it is around her.  She really could be a spy…… thought Drakus as they approached the Fort's gates.

Stepping over dead marauders, his Daedric longsword in hand, Drakus walked up to his Clan brothers who were guarding the door.  “What are they up to in there?”

“Hiding!” laughed Leondrix, a big bearded Nord and long time warrior of Clan Drakus.  “After the first few that came running out lost track of their heads, the rest turned tail back into their hole!”

Drakus stepped into the dark passageway.  “Well of course you know that means they ran back to prepare our welcome.  Lets not keep them waiting……”

Ralin Vahkure

“It has been a long time, my friend” came a familiar voice.

Ralin instantly recognized the voice.  “Too long.”  Looking to greet the Count of Skingrad, Ralin took his extended hand.  Though friendship was not something Ralin experienced often, nor something he even really cared to feel, Janus Hassildor was about as close to a friend as he really had.

“I have been waiting for this ‘surprise’ gathering of the High Counsel” said Drakus as the pair walked the white stone halls.

“As have I.  There is opportunity in the air.  Come; the others are waiting….”

Lucifer quickly dragged the guard that he just knocked unconcious into the bushes, then ran away into the Imperial City. Walking aimlessly in the town, he wishes to find someone that would be an honor to fight or know something about the vampire artifact he heard of lately. A man was walking towards at his direction, with many pets such as dogs and cats following him. The man accidentally elbowed Lucifer as he walked by.

"Don't you touch me with your filthy hands, human!" Lucifer roared in an inhuman, deep, voice. Cold swept over the man, although he knew he should run away now, he was stunned. The man's pets knew Lucifer was danger with animal instincts, they shivered and ran away from every direction. That was something Lucifer shouldn't have done, he drew human's attention in the center of the city.

*Place left thumb on the right side of my neck and perform a throat-slitting motion* You're gonna die in seven days!

88 (edited by Nigzy Tuesday, February 26, 2008 1:35 pm)

NAME: Erathorn

SPECIES AND GENDER: Half imperial half dark elf male

AFFILIATION/OCCUPATION: Ex imperial legionaire and Royal guard captain and bodyguard of King Helseth.

CLASS: Paladin
major Skills: Blade, Heavy armor, Restoration, Marksman, Block, mercentile and security
Master skills: Blade and Heavy armor

PHYSICAL ABILITIES: I am a tactician who thinks about the attack before hand; but usually charges rather than sneaking unless using his bow which he is only an apprentice of.

MAGIC ABILITIES: Major Heal wounds, Supreme Heal wounds (these both on self and target)

WEAPONS: I carry an Ebony longsword (which has a powerful fire enchant and gift from king Helseth), a glass bow with elven arrows and an elven shortsword and an ebony dagger in his right boot (i frown upon the use of daedric as this is seen as a tainted and unholy material)

ARMOR/APPEARANCE: i Wear Ebony armor with a mage hood which increases my magicka to help with my restoration spells. and ride a white stallion.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/karl_c444/100_0016.jpg

SHORT HISTORY/PERSONALITY: I was in the imperial legion from the age of 16 till i was 24. i was posted at fort moonmoth in the land of vvarndefel in morrowind untill being assigned as a bodyguard to king helseth in mournhold this was untill 4 months ago, since then i have travelled with a detachment of royal guard to cyrodil after being released by King Helseth to go to Cyrodil and help in the rebuilding and to keep the relationship between morrowind and the empire alive. having just arrived from the east after an ambush just after the border i had lost all my soldiers except my second in command, a junior captain named Symmachus. i was injured but i could keep myself healed as i was a holy warrior trained to fight and heal myself. i arrived outside the east gate and surrveyed the land. myself and Symmachus looked at each other and with one nod from myself he followed me in.

I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand, I am the point of His spear. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End.

looking at all this
i really want this game is it the one for the 360?
if it is im defiantly getting it.

aye my favourite colour is green ;)

90 (edited by Nigzy Tuesday, February 26, 2008 3:13 pm)

Cheydinhal was a nice place Erathorn thought to himself he would rest for the night and then venture out to where his detachment had been ambushed, the ruins of Fort Farragut. his horse was also hurt and appeared to be limping.

"Do not Worry Ashfor, you will be ok" with this Erathorn laid his hands on the horse and murmered a few words. a bright blue light appeared from his hand and the horse, Ashfor was feeling better at it graciously licked his face.

Erathorn walked towards the gate of Cheydinhal followed by his junior captain symmachus.
before they reached the gate Symmachus stopped.

"captain?" Symmachus asked

"yes Symmachus what is it?" Erathorn replied

"i do not feel the need to rest, i shall head to the fort and scout it out for tomorrow sir" Symmachus told Erathorn

"very well Symmachus, tread carefully, i thought i heard ogres out there" Erathorn said

"yes captain" Symmachus said before saluting his captain and with that Symmachus took some food and drink and headed to scout the fort out; leaving his captain to rest.

Erathorn walked through the gate to be met by a town guard.
who to say the least was doing his job properly.

"what business do yee have here stranger?" the town guard said

"my business is my own and thats how its going to stay" Erathorn said as he lowered his hood.
the guard noticed he was no normal imperial he had the eyes and ears of a dunmer but was light toned. like some sort of imperial elf.

"but you can help by telling me where the inn is" Erathorn grinned as he spoke the words

"just go straight ahead over the bridge and the two inns are at the west gate sir" the guard replied

Erathorn walked towards the inn stopping to admire the chapel of arkay it was called. he noticed out of the corner of his eye a shadowy figure sneaking into an abandoned house. he was too fatigued to investigate it. a good nights sleep would help.

he headed inside the newlands lodge, as he entered the room suddenly stood still the people had rarely seen someone as himself, a mix breed. Erathorn grinned and headed to the owner,

"a room please"

"certainly sera, that will be 10 drakes please"

Erathorn handed over the money and headed upstairs to his room.
he removed his weapons and armour and laid them in the drawers in the corner of the room, hiding his dagger under the pillow and his shortsword strapped to the back of the headboard. he thought about his wife and the men he just lost and was away into a deep sleep.

it was near enough 4am and Erathorns room door burst open.

Erathorn drew his dagger suspecting combat

"Captain! withdraw your weapon i have word from the king!" A messenger trembled as he spoke

the messenger gave Erathorn the scroll
which read

My dear Captain Erathorn,
i regret to inform you that your services are no longer required.
you do not belong with me anymore
you have a path to follow.

Your true friend
H

"you are dismissed" Erathorn whispered to the messenger

he then thought to himself

well this is it i suppose,
what to do now?
Mercenarys where frowned upon as turning into bandits or maruaders around here.
he could always join the legion, or the blades?

yes he would travel to the blades castle, cloud ruler temple at the break of dawn.
if he could find it.....

I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand, I am the point of His spear. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End.

*Wow, new blood in the mix.  Great post, Nigzy; and welcome to the RPG.  If you wish to join the Blades, PM me and we can set it.  If you would rather join the Legion, head to the Imperial City and join them there.  Your choice for job; I would suggest a Horseman so you can wonder to where ever there's some action.

And yes, Grengan_Fett, the game Oblivion is on Xbox, though I personally have it on PC*

Drakus

Slowly making their way down the dark corridor of the Fort Strand entrance, Drakus and the others moved into the marauder lair. Approaching the first fork in the tunnel, several marauders sprang out from both sides.  As shields clashed and swords lunged, Drakus hacked his way forward and into the left side tunnel with Kes at his side.  Linnea and some of the others battled their way into the right hand passageway, Xanaan close behind……

92 (edited by Nigzy Wednesday, February 27, 2008 4:03 am)

Erathorn slowly awoke from his dreams. he felt relieved yet burdened at the same time. reading the letter he received from Helseth he wondered, a path his had to follow? what path though.

Erathorn strapped his ebony armour on and attached his blades and bow to his armor

I will travel to Fort farragut and check on Symmachus first, but the legion would be a good place to join.....again.

Erathorn left the for the fort that morning, but when he got there he could hear groans of distress coming from the fort.

Erathorn drew his blade and proceeded with caution, the area was loitered with bodies of what had formed his royal guard, it was a scene of a massacre.

An ogre came into sight almost out of no where, the ogre was hurt, impaled with several arrows and a silver dagger lodged in its neck, the ogre charged at Erathorn but Erathorn gracefully stepped to the side and watched as the ogre fell, it had lost to much blood and the charging killed it has blood spurted from its neck.

"Symmachus!?" Erathorn called

there was no answer

Then there it was, the battered body of Symmachus he was lying in a pool of blood;
his legs had been ripped off by the ogre it seemed. he did not look like the knight Erathorn had seen the day before. Symmachus lay yet he still breathed, he smiled.

"c....captain, you where right, there was ogres here" He said trying to breathe coughing blood.

"rest your breath Symmachus!" Erathorn gasped as he kneeled by his side and took his hand

"it....its over f..for me captain, i have failed you" Symmachus said as more blood erupted from his mouth.

"you have not failed me, it is i who have failed you" erathorn said as he cursed himself

"p...please captain. i have lived a good life, my ghost shall rest easy" Symmachus struggled to say the words

Erathorn nodded and placed Symmachus' sword in his hands

"you where the best there was Symmachus, you have lived upto your uncle's name"

"t..thank you captain" Symmachus said as he drew his last breathe. he was dead.

Erathorn kissed the noble knights forehead and smiled, he was with the gods now he would suffer no more pain.
Erathorn sheathed his blade and walked back to Ashfor.

Next stop the Imperial city he thought.
he had decided to join the legion again, maybe they would reinstate him as an officer again.

Erathorn mounted his horse and looked around the small battlefield, ogres, bandits and his royal guard littered the ground.

"Akatosh be with you" Erathorn Said as he saluted his dead soldiers

and with that Erathorn headed off to the imperial city, as fast as he could.

93 (edited by Mandalorian Assassin Wednesday, February 27, 2008 8:30 pm)

Drac had slid in behind the mages and knights, and had not been detected.  He knew that they were by now busy duking it out with a whole host of evil monsters and undead, and would no dubt hold their own, and clear his way out.  Him, he only cared about one.  Tannaeus.  Tannaeus was supposedly located further into the caverns.  So Drac went deeper, sticking to the shadows.  He bypassed the skeletal sentinels along the way, and various other robed megalomaniacs.  And finally, he came upon his target.

Tannaeus was, surprisingly, seated by a table, poring over a scroll in the flickering candlelight, rather than joining in the fightinjg above.  He was unaware of his impending doom, and Drac would have to use that to his optimum advantage.  Silently, he drew a throwing knife, and reared his arm back.  With a deft flick of his wrist, he sent the blade soaring into the necromancer's sternum, causing him to lurch back with pain, shock, and the force of the throw. 

Drac was upon him in an instant, Elvish dagger flashing in the candlelight, unerringly going into the throat.  His powerful arms held the body still as it thrashed, until the death throes subsided.  He then yanked off the amulet that the necromancer wore, as proof of his demise.  Now, he just had to get back to civilization.  As he made his way out through the labyrinthine tunnels, he couldn't help but think: This was almost too easy.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Alyyn Vrah’desh

Time to see if this creature is able to become one of us thought Alyyn.  Still chained to the wall, the Argonian was only just waking up; having been under a sleep spell to keep him quiet. 

“Water” he asked in a dry, cracked voice.  “I’m so thirst; water please!”

Well, he’s alive.  Proves he’s strong enough to be turned.  Now to see if he can be one of us…..  “It is not water you are thirsty for, creature” Alyyn said in a seductive voice as she stood over him.  “Are you not hungery, as well?” 

“Yes; please, I…..I must have food and drink.”

“And you shall have it” Alyyn replied with an evil grin.  With a wave of her hand, two Vampire Guards pulled a young Breton woman forward, her mouth gagged. 

“I…… I do not understand.”

In a lightning quick motion, Alyyn’s hands were around the Argonian’s head and she twisted his view onto the Breton.  “Look at her, Animal!” she commanded into his ear.  “Is there not something inside you that cries out to be satisfied; something that urges your every fiber.  And is this voice inside you not whispering to you now as you look upon her red cheeks?  Can you not hear the red nectar being pumped through her veins?”

“I…..”     

Suddenly the heavy doors to the chamber flew open, a cold wind extinguishing the torches on the walls and in the hands of some of the vampires who were in attendance.  A dark figure stood in the doorway; his tattered black robes revealing nothing but the longsword in his hand.

“KILL HIM!” order Alyyn as she pulled out her own sword……

Erathorn arrived at the imperial city gates. The guards seemed to have recognize him and saluted him

"sir, welcome to the imperial city, Chancellor Ocato is expecting you in the palace!" The guard told him

"Stand easy trooper, and thank you" Erathorn replied as he saluted then bowed his head

Ocato? why would he want to see him?

Erathorn stabled his horse and headed to the palace.
Guards where saluting him as he walked by.
Strange.

"Chancellor you called for me" Erathorn kneeled at Ocato's feet

"Erathorn so glad to see you! get up, get up!" Ocato beamed his reply
Erathorn raised to his feet

"i have heard you wanted to join the Legion, yes the legion" Ocato

"yes chancellor i do" Griffin replied

"goooood! we have needed someone like you.....captain" Ocato said "you are dismissed captain"

Erathorn saluted and exited the imperial palace. he was a legion captain again.

"captain! we have heard word from the west, marauders and bandits are ambushing caravans. we have been assigned to you to clear the route!" A legionairre reported

"Very well soldier. get the men ready. we ride to west weald at noon" Erathorn replied

Nazg was killing undead to the left and right of him releasing a fireball or to into the fray.  This was useless.  With everyone you killed another two popped up.

"Aim for the necromancers in the back!"

A hail of fireballs and arrows soared over the undead and crashed into the ranks of necromancers causing wails of pain to fill the room.  The number of summoned creatures thinned considerably.  Enough for the party to make their way through the ranks of undead and to the necromancers at the back.  They cut down the remaining and stopped to take a breath. 

"Just beyond this door is the last chamber.  The leader should be beyond here.  Be warned, he is able to summon some very deadly Daedra and undead.  Let me handle him.  He should have many others in there."

With that Nazg turned and burst through the door and quickly had to throw up a Shield spell as a massive fireball hurtled toward him.  He could feel the burning heat as the flame dissapated.

"Ah Nazg.  So nice of you to have come.  Just like old times eh?  Me and you rising the ranks.  I see I have stuck with the winning side.  And you have joined the Mages Guild."  The other Dark Elf spat out the words as if they were poison.

"Varen.  Please.  Come to the Mages Guild.  We will give you a fair trial.  We outnumber you here."

"Oh really?"  As if on cue the party found themselves surrounded by sinister looking necromancers.

"I truly am sorry it had to end this way Nazg.  We could have done so well together."

Nazg snarled as he released a electric shock at Varen.  Varen through a dispel up reflecting it off into another direction.  The fight was on.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Alyyn Vrah’desh

The four Vampire guards pulled out their weapons and charged the black-robed intruder as Alyyn moved up slowly behind, her Elven Scimitar un-sheathed. 

The dark figure stood deathly still until the first Vampire was in striking distance.  As the guard lunged with his sword, the dark figure gracefully sidestepped the thrust, and came down with his own blade on the Vampire’s back.  With a shriek of pain, the Vampire ignited in a flash and crumbled to a pile of dust and armor on the cold stone floor.

In nearly total silence, the dark-robed killer swept through the room, slicing his way though the other guards.  Moving in from the side, Alyyn slashed in and caught the intruder in the thigh, only to nearly have her head taken off by a great sweep of his sword.

He didn’t yell Alyyn’s racing mind realized.  He is not mortal……I can't win this fight  Blocking and evading the artful swings of this ghostly attacker, Alyyn broke for the door and made her way out of the castle.  Breaking out of the fort’s entrance, she leapt on her horse and sped off toward the Imperial City…..

Arkes Draco

Dark………why did it get so dark?  Yet I can see……….could never see this well in the dark before……….

Partially unconscious for a moment, the burning thirst and hunger returned to Arkes.  In one corner of the room, he could see the young Breton cowering in fear.  Looking to his left, a black-clad stranger stood over him, his sword smelling of Vampire ash; a few ambers still lit on it.

“Who are you?” Arkes asked weakly.

Linnea was somewhat relived to be amongst a company of fighters. She knew they didn't trust her, but knew better than to turn away someone as skilled as herself. And the blue skinned woman. The one with the black hair. There was something about her, something Linnea was unaware of but felt inside of her, something was importaint with her.

So she added her skills to he group as they stormed into the fort, slaying those that apposed them, taking what was needed to survive.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

99 (edited by Lord Revan Wednesday, March 5, 2008 12:00 pm)

Who am I? The question echoed through his mind, even he knew not the the answer. It had been a long time since he had been called by name, he would have to dig deep within if he were to find it.

"...Er...Eric..." His mind was flooded with new thoughts, memories, feelings, and the value of life.

"What shall become of us then, Master Eric?"

"You, Argonian, will die a long painful death full of suffering."

So much for a rescue...

"Vampirism, your body has been tainted by it...but yet...I sense no blood on your soul."

"What...what do you mean?"

"I will not kill you unless you will it of me."

"In that case no..."

Eric removed the chains and shackles from the lizard. "And so it shall begin. Hurry, we must leave this place."

Arkes searched and searched, but it was nowhere to be found. He had lost Goldbrand. Boethia will not be pleased...

"First Vampirism, now Goldbrand..."

"This IS my signature."

100 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Wednesday, March 5, 2008 8:01 pm)

Kesorath had moved closer to the front. To hell with his suspicions of the newcomer, Linnea. They would not have all the glory. He rushed forward, spinning and brining his Daedric short sword up into his opponent's gut, doubling the man over. He ripped the blade from the would, and hacked at an archer's leg, bringing his sword down into man's gut, finishing him off. Something hit his shoulder, he grunted in pain as an arrow hit him in the shoulder, cracking through the glass plate breaking the bone and punching through the flesh. Another arrow whizzed past him, this time headed in the opposite direction He turned. One of the Clan's archers, a Bosomer, had her bow at the ready, already readying another arrow. Kes pulled the arrow from his shoulder, on the chance it was poisoned.  He passed the body of the archer, an ork, the wound in its throat gurgling blood. They were getting closer to the end, Kes could feel it.