Re: The Elder Scrolls V: After the Oblivion Crisis

Thonus had made his way into the Feed Bag, he didnt see his target. He had a basic discription of him, he decided that the man would be going to an inn. The Bloated Float was cheap. He would check there next. The Waterfront was the poor district, by the docks. He stepped into the floating inn, and spoke to the man behind the counter. "I'm looking for someone. A Nord, his name is Drac Fadeknife. His brother sent me."

The inn keeper looked at him for a moment. "His brother, eh? Well I suppose I can let you go see him. Cant give you a key though, he took them all. Downstairs, room on the left."

"Thank you" Thonus nodded to the inn keeper and walked down the stairs. The door was unlocked, and he grinned to himself. He slowly walked in, not attempting to be quiet, as Drac would need to wake up anyways.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Drac had gotten a good deal, he thought, with the Bloated Float.  It wasn't the most extravagant place, but then, he wasn't the most extravagant person.  More importantly, it was cheap.  He had been enjoying a nice, long-awaited rest when he heard someone stalk into his room.  Dang.  I should've been more careful.  Letting the old skills slip a little, eh?  He sat up, and in a flash had his dagger out from under his pillow.

"Who are you, and what do you want?"  His eyes narrowed as he glared at the intruder.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Hey!!!!  I'm going to make a character, but i need to get everything set up so i will have one soon!!!  Thanx!!

BHK

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

Name:Yrtuio Peer
Age and gender: 23, Male
Affiliation: Works for the Dark Prince of Trog.
Appearance: Is a 23 year old Elf that wears silver armour, a 1 meter shield and brown, animal skinned boots, wears poncho at extreme weather; blizzards, snow etc.
Weapon(s): Shield, armour and bow and arrow. ( 40 arrows )
Vehicle: Horse, Danx.

Yrtiou was enjoying the sun, years before he had never felt it. He was highly attracted to it and breathed in the sweet summer air. He strked his horse and said. " Oh Danx, will there be sun everyday? I hope so, it is beautiful. " Danx neighed in reply and they sat down. They continued there quest for assasinating the Duke of Morvan , an hour later. They stopped again for the night, after 6 hours. They set up camp, but then, a horn trumped and a squad of Dark Sequon Knights raced towards Yrtiou and Danx, Swords raished, shields ready. But Yrtiou was prepared......... ( green helmeted fett )

You're foolish words can never hurt me

30 (edited by Sev Fett Tuesday, February 5, 2008 1:19 pm)

((Trog?  Who in the world is trog?  And I am pretty sure there is no ponchos.  What kind of Elf are you?

And dude try not to skip so much time.  Everyone still has stuff to do.

And there is no silver armor.  Please do some research before you randomly join RPGs.))

Nazg headed to his quarters.  He had everything he needed.  He sat down at his desk and began to write.  He reported upon the events of his day.  This was Nazg's time to himself.  Ater making a short entry. He looked outisde.  About an hour had passed.  He turned to the paperwork.  SIgning his name on the proclimations was the worst job.  He needed something to do though.  Reading all the paperwork was the worst.  Little law after little law.  More spellmaking all around the guild etc etc.  One got his attention.  Spending more septims on training for wizard defence.  Hm.  He put it aside.  He would talk to the master-wizards about this.  But that was later.  The time to go was near.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

((GHF, your making up factions, not cool. Like sev said do some resarch. PM Ralin, he might be able to help you out. No garuntees(sp) ))

Thonus grinned behind his mask. "There is no need for blades, brother. You may call me Thonus. I have an offer for you. You were an assassin am I correct?"

Drac looked supprised, but he quickly gained control of it. "Who told you?"

"Ah, the Night Mother knows many things, like the fact you are being persued."

"Your with the Dark Brotherhood aren't you?"

"Yes, and I have an offer for you Drac Fadeknife."

"I'm, listening"

32 (edited by Valthonin Saturday, February 9, 2008 3:29 pm)

"Very well men." Valthonin said and spread a large map of Cyrodiil on the round table the knights stood around. He placed an armored hand upon the map and pointed to a black speck North East of the Priory.

"This marks the location of a Necromancer base in an Ayleid ruin called Nenyond Twyll, an ancient underground complex that has been over run by the necromancer's undead. The farm lands nearby have called for assistance and we will answer their call. Our scouts have reported a horde of zombies that has been created by the necromancers. We ride out in 30 minutes. Sir Gildon, Sir Forestal, Sir Tel'gru and myself will comprise the skirmish party into the ruins. If the horde prooves to be resilient, then we will return for a full on assault." Valthonin informed the knights. One red headed knight with his arm in a sling spoke up (with a Scottish accent)

"Ay and you'll be coming back wit' your tail 'tween your legs withoot me!" Sir Rocklund said as he slammed his good fist on the table. The other knights laughed.

"You 'aint goin no wheres with the stunt you pulled last time Rocky." Sir Gildon said with a toothy grin.

"Oh dis?" Sir Rocklund says raising the sling." Tis but a mere flesh wound." He says. The men laugh again and Valthonin smiles from beneath his helmet. Many wondered how the Knights of the Nine followed the mysterious Lord Lenthinard so loyally despite never seeing his face...

"Sorry Rocky, you must stay and continue the training of the squires and young knights." Valthonin said and Sir Rocklund frowned in mock disappointment.

"Very well, be mounted in the courtyard in 30 minutes. I will join you in a moment." Valthonin said to the 3 knights who would be part of the skirmish. All the knights banged their armored fists against their breastplates and dismissed. Valthonin headed to the chapel.

(hope its ok that i made up those ruins RD)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

"...What is it? Rona?" Arkes lifted his head up off the book it was resting on, to find no one there. "Drat. I've done it again." He stumbled out of the desk chair and wondered into the small dining area. Arkes' mouth immediatly began to water upon seeing a particularly choice cut of steaming, jucy steak, and a glass of Tamika Vintage 399 on the table. "Lord of Battlehorn Castle..." He grinned.

After finishing the delicious meal, Draco put on his Ebony armor, with Goldbrand at his side. He strolled down the castle hall, and out the main door into the courtyard.

"Hello milord, anything I can do for you?" Niels asked.

"Not at the moment." Draco seemed to be in a hurry, mounting up on his horse.

"Milord...before you go, there is someone here who wishes to see you." Niels put his hand on the saddle horn.

"Oh?" Arkes paused.

"Yes, her name Linnea."

"This IS my signature."

Linnea watched as the imposing figure strode over to her. He was dressed as if he was leaving for battle.

"So you're Linnea?" he asked her

"I take it you are Lord of Battlehorn Castle, Arkes, Leader of the Knights Templar?"

"That I am. What brings you here?"

" I have been many places and done many things, Lord Arkes, and after the war I have tried to contemplate a life of peace and solitude. But it does not fit my nature. I long to do things, feel the wind as I ride towards adventure and action. I want to join your Knights."

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

* Hey Green, I don’t appreciate you going against the rules I set in the opening post about creating custom Guilds without consulting me first.  Custom Guilds, and even custom armor and other things are ok, but they MUST be cleared with me FIRST, AND you must give descriptions on your custom Guilds/items.  If you want one, PM me and we can discuss it, and if it’s different from the other Factions and can add a little more variety to the game, it should be ok.  But please respect the Rules of the RPG*

@  A_A and MA; in case you haven’t, you guys should ask Sev about whether or not MA should join the Dark Brotherhood, as there might be a conflict due to MA’s past.  Other then that, looks really good

@  Kaiza; Glad you’re interested in joining   PM me if you need help with anything

@ Val; Great posts   I don’t mind you making up the locations, but if you get drained for ideas,  PM  me.  I have a map with all the in-game locations and who/what is living in them; just give me an idea what you want to fight and I can track something down for you.  Also, keep in mind: You can have more then just nine Knights.  ‘Nine’ refers to the Nine Divines, so if any real players wish to join your Guild, don’t feel you need to kill off your NPCs to work it *even though killing NPC’s is fun  big_smile .*

Looks good everybody!   Can’t wait for some more interaction!  Will post for my other character soon

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

((Already cleared w/ Sev, Drakus smile  Sorry bout this Adeptus....))
Drac barely contained his grimace.  The man had just admitted he was Brotherhood.  The revulsion in Drac's gut threatened to make him spew.

"And what makes you think that your offer will be worth my while, Brotherhood?"

He knew he should've recognized the stench of darkness and decay that followed the Brotherhood when the man had entered.  Drac was getting careless

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

"You wish to join? Well, I believe I can make all the arangements. But first, you must prove your worth..." He stated.

"How may I do that?" Linnea asked.

"Accompany me on my journey to the Arcane university, I must retrieve a few valuable books there." Draco told.

"Books?" She looked puzzled.

"Yes, books...Now, do you have a horse?"

"This IS my signature."

"I did manage to arrive at Battlehorn Castle, milord. My steed waits by the gate." Linnea answered.

"Books?!" she thought to herself. "Perhaps this is a test to see how much I can endure. Or a code for something more violent."

"He stands ready to travel."

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

( Wth? I Am 11 Years Old! I Dont Know What Oblivion Is??? )

Masterchief wrote:

( Wth? I Am 11 Years Old! I Dont Know What Oblivion Is??? )

(If you don't know what Oblivion is, CHECK THE LINKS I POSTED, that is why they are there.  This is a serious thread, TAKEN seriously by me and the other RPer's here.  I'm glad to help anybody with their characters or their post, as I'm doing the N8, but it DISRESPECTS me AND the other RPer's here when you just blow off the rules and game setting.  If you want help, PM  me!  If you want to ignore RPG rules and make random rambling posts, make your own RPG, you can break your own rules all you want and nobody will care)

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

ok, sorry i ruined it... sad sorry evryone

"Your brethren have noticed that you are missing, and they will send someone after you. You need somewhere to hide from them, for when they find you, they will kill you. The thieves guild may accept you, but could you actually stand not being able to kill? I am simply making you an offer, and you do have options. You could attack me, but doing so would be a death sentence. You could decline my offer, and I could leave, never to see you again unless you become a thorn in someone's side. Or you could join us, and you would be an assassin again, you would be able to do what you always have. Make a choice." Thonus said, calmly watching Drac.

Drac shrugged.

"There will always be places for the unattached killers.  And as for my brethren, you have no idea if they are coming already.  I could be sent ahead to help determine the leaders and important figures of the Brotherhood, for my compatriots to eliminate.  And you are willing to compromise your life and position by offering my a job?"

Drac smiled darkly, and continued.

"I have a simple reply, Brotherhood.  You can leave now, and stay out of my way, and let me continue with my life, and never hear from me again. You might try to force me to join, or threaten me in some way, and you might find your Brotherhood begin to die out.  It becomes your choice, not mine.  Myself, I am simply going to leave now, and forget this ever happened. Should you cross me again, you will regret it."

With that, Drac stood, sheathed his dagger, and strapped his sword to his hip, and left the Bloated Float.  He knew that he had most likely made a dangerous enemy this night, but he didn't care.  Brotherhood were scum, eveyr Morag Tong knew that.  And even in exile, he held true to Tong values.  Which meant trying to convert or destroy any Brotherhood that stood in his path.  He smile grimly, and drew his hood over his face, and slipped like a shadow into the darkness.

"So be it." Thonus said quietly as the Morag Tong left. His business in the Imperial City done, he retrieved Shadowmere and made his way to Anvil.  There was an Altimer who had upset his brother, and his brother wished for the Dark Brotherhood to intervene. Family quarrels were Thonus' specialty.

45 (edited by Karson Fett Friday, February 8, 2008 6:04 am)

Name: Qui- Rim
Race: Argonion
Birth sigh: Tower
Class: Knight
Skills: heavy armor, blunt, block, armorer, security,
Magic: Destruction,  contruation,
Sex: male

History: Qui - Rim was born in BlackMarsh. He sent most of his child hood there. Only now at age 35 does he leave  the argonain home land....

46 (edited by terra Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:10 am)

Xanaan is laying on her side in the bed, sleeping. She never used to let herself sleep deeply anywhere at anytime... until she met Drakus. At first, she hadn't been very sure what to think of him...

She remembers the first day that he've found her. She just thought he was another one of them. Them, them all. All the same. Hostility, despise, anger, hatred, was all she was usually getting from everyone. But he acted differently towards her. Oh, he has his temper. Constantly barking orders, yelling at his men. Not an easy leader, but just, in his own way. Strangely enough, he never yells like that at her. The reason for that has been unclear to her for a while, as she never felt she did any better than the others. He was acting... protective around her. Raising his voice at any who'd say the slightest comment about her. At some point though, he started to show more than simple care. He seemed to want to know more about her, and her past. He wanted to know why she had those terrible dreams at night, and those tears from time to time. That was something he felt he couldn't protect her from, and he wasn't satisfied about it.

Over time, a strange feeling of... security came to grow inside her about him. That immense feeling of trust she has towards him, it's something she seems like she's never felt. Or at least, something she really hasn't been feeling for a long time...

There used to be someone. Someone who cared. A voice, so kind and gentle, so soothing. Like Drakus', maybe... but deeper. And rougher too. The roughness that time gives to a voice. It was an older man. Her dad? She had to go. She had to leave... fast. No time. There was no time. Why?... Something terrible happened. A dancing shadow. Tall, dark, big enough to eat her away. Shadows all around her, swallowing her. Air is becoming rare. A dark cloud envelops her completely. She can't see, she can't hear anymore. She just drowns into herself. She wants to get away, she wants to scream, but she can't. No more air. She'll die. No. Nooooooo.

It's dark. There's light filtering in the room. She's sitting straight in the bed, her heart pounding fast and hard. Did she scream again in her sleep? Drakus is there, holding her tight against his bare chest. So firm and powerful. His skin is rough, a lot of scars. His hand is gently caressing her long black hair flowing around her shoulders like everynight, as she undoes her braids at the end of each day before going to sleep. Xanaan feels her own sweat running down her face, down her whole body, running all over him now. A kiss, soft, tender, loving, then another, and then she knows he'll ask it again. He'll want to know again.

He didn't ask, but there was that stare in his eyes. He knew it was in vain, but his heart was pushing him to try again. But it was in vain again. Making sure she was ok, he raised from the bed and left the room without a word. She felt like a slight deception in his attitude, but there was nothing more she could do. It's already gone. The dream, the pain, the darkness. Nothing she remembers. He thinks she says that because she doesn't want to tell, and it's true, she doesn't. Some things are just too painful to be told. Even to a loved one. And even if she'd want to talk about it, she couldn't. She really doesn't remember. There's that shadow that will never leave her eyes, there's that feeling that melts her guts and makes her feel a glimpse of despair at the loneliest moments, but nothing to be put in words.

He had left a bucket of warm water by their room's door, like everyday, so she didn't have to leave the room to bathe herself. She appreciated these little things he did for her, that, the food, the water, everyday like that. So much care. He was doing all these little things for her so regularly, he didn't even notice doing them anymore. That was leaving her with a warm feeling, even after all that time he's been doing that, she was thankful everytime. One day she'll have to tell him.

Getting ready for the day, she thought she'd like to have a conversation with the Elder sometime later. After a quick bite at the cheese Drakus left for her, she takes off for a walk.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

47 (edited by Ralin Drakus Saturday, February 9, 2008 1:29 pm)

Drakus

Picking up the Savior’s Hide and his sword as he walked out without a word, Drakus pulled the enchanted vest on as he continued back down the hall.  The familiar tingling of the Magic resisting leather felt good.  Hooking the Daedric longsword to his side, he walked back toward his chambers exit.  From the top of the stone steps, he stopped and looked back as Xanaan sat on the edge of the bed, taking something from the plate of food he’d brought her. 

Why will she never tell me; after these years and all we’ve been through, why does she not trust me enough to tell me what troubles her?

Brushing his long blond hair back over his ear, he started down the hall again.  His heavy boots thudded with each step down the stone passage.  It was late in the day; he was getting lazy.  It was time for some action...........

Ralin Vahkure

Day had come to the world above.  A bright and lovely one no doubt.  But that was of little concern to Ralin Vahkure, deep in the buried halls of his Clan’s lair.  Here the light was dim, only the Ayleid stones of light keeping the ruin from being pitch black. 

Ruin............that’s what they’d call this place.  If it wasn’t my love for my home I could not have stood this unending life.  It had none of the typical traits of most other Aylied sites; it’s fallen pillars had been repaired, lighting had been replaced...................it’s almost like original condition he mused as he continued to study the book before him.  The low light didn’t affect him, his red eyes totally illuminating his surroundings for him.  What light they had was more then they needed. 

The sliding Ayleid stones of his chamber’s entrance broke his concentration on the writings.  One of his lieutenants entered and gave a custom bow.

“What is it?”

“My Lord, word has just reached us that the Council is forming in the Imperial City for a meeting.”

The meeting at, 4 months early then the annual meeting, was unusual.  But Vahkure was expecting it.  Things in the world were in turmoil, which meant opportunity for is people. 

“Very well; I shall leave tonight.”

“Yes my Lord”

Valthonin exited the chapel and strode into the courtyard. Any squires and knights around stood at attention. He met up with Sir Gildon, Sir Forestal and Sir Tel'gru who were already mounted upon their horses and stood at the exit to the courtyard fully armored.

A squire was already bringing out Valthonin's horse from the stable. The squire brought up Valthonin's massive white steed. The young man could barely control the horse as it galloped to Valthonin's side. Valthonin took the reins and mounted the steed.

Valthonin stroked Cloud's pure white mane as Cloud galloped to the front of the three knights. Cloud had been with Valthonin for a long, long time.

"Preparations in order?" Valthonin asked the 3 knights.

"Yes, m'lord." Sir Gildon answered. Valthonin nodded and tapped Cloud. The horse sped off out of the courtyard and the 3 knights followed. They headed for Nenyond Twyll where they would terminate every foul being within.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Qui - Rim stepped through the gate of the Imperial city. "At last..the Imperial city," He thought.  He approached a guard. "Sir, where do I sign up for the Imperial Legion?" He asked a guard.  "Find one of the captains, they will help you from there," said the imperial.

Drakus

“WAKE UP!!!”

Drakus’s booming voice smashed into the snores and dreaming of his Clan of warriors like a warhammer on a tomato. 

“The day is half over, and most of you are still sprawled in bed.  We’re getting lazy.  The time has come for some action.  Get your gear together, we’re going hunting; and not for rabbits.”

As the men dragged themselves up, Drakus headed down the tunnel that connected the buried ruin of Dasek Moore to the abandoned cave Belletor’s Mine.  It had been dug out by the former owners of Dasek more, a band of marauders, who had been using captured prisoners to dig out the connection.  Many of Drakus’s band were slaves of the buried fort’s former owners.  The marauders apparently figured it would be a good idea to control both sides of the Gold Road here at the turnoff to Kvatch; a spot where they could easily raid out and plunder the caravans full of goods and supplies for the rebuilding of the city.   

Unfortunately for them, they never had time to test the theory.

Ironic he thought to himself as he entered Belletor’s Mine. I have one of the highest bounties on my head of any man in the Empire, yet most of my time is spent doing the Legion’s job for it.

Drakus had no love for the Empire and even less for it’s Legion, and he wouldn’t hesitate to kill anyone who thought themselves good enough to take him.  But he made his living by killing those nobody would miss; marauders and bandits.  It wasn’t glorious work, but it kept his freedom-loving Clan out of the Legion’s most wanted list and meant a steady supply of fresh weapons and treasure; assuming the raiders we kill were good enough at what they did to have some loot thought Drakus with a slight grin.

Entering a small, ill-lit chamber, Drakus walked up behind the man most of the others just called ‘The Elder.’ 

“The day is late.  You’re getting lazy.”

“That’s what I just told the men about themselves.”

“What’s wrong?”

“What makes you think something's wrong?”

Turning around, his eyes covered with a wrap, the old man cocked his head slightly.  “I”m blind, not stupid.  Tell me what’s on your mind.”

“For a blind old man, you see too much” Drakus chided.  His grin quickly faded.  “She had the dream again......”