Re: 2008 Presidental elections

I've got nothing against a woman president, but not Clinton. She'd be horrible. And if other countries think we're weak, well, screw them. They'll find out we're not the hard way.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

http://www.machetemfg.com/index.asp?Pag … rodID=1216

I'm a Republican.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Mr.T FOR '08!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Beskaryc Beroya wrote:

Hilary has the shifty eyes...I was watching her during a debate and she didn't focus on the person asking the question like the other candidates. Sorry but, all of my cop buddies and military friends tell me thats a sure sign that someone is lying, at least when you're interrogating someone. Am I surprised? Nope, she's a clinton...nuff said.

I have shifty eyes. When I'm talking to someone I can not look at them for more than a moment or two, otherwise my eyes start to water and I get all shy and awkward. Dunno if that's her problem or not, but just saying it doesn't nescesarily mean you're lying.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Gosh, all this negativity. Who are people excited about? Let's talk about that. To each their own.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Werda Verd wrote:

I've got nothing against a woman president, but not Clinton. She'd be horrible. And if other countries think we're weak, well, screw them. They'll find out we're not the hard way.

OYA USA!!!!!

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

the puppet on the right or the puppet on the left...lol.
seriously-im for Ron Paul, for radical change. if ur not appalled at whats going on
in the US ur not looking hard enough.
debt has its foot on the throat of the middle class...
big government is approaching 1984, and there is no relenting in sight.
big oil lining the pockets of this current administration, is suppressing alternative fuel.
anybody for a tea party? tongue
if these sound like the rantings of a bent mind, look around.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

Ralin Drakus wrote:
Werda Verd wrote:

OYA USA!!!!!

oya!! Oya, vode!! lol.....

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

cujo wrote:

the puppet on the right or the puppet on the left...lol.
seriously-im for Ron Paul, for radical change. if ur not appalled at whats going on
in the US ur not looking hard enough.
debt has its foot on the throat of the middle class...
big government is approaching 1984, and there is no relenting in sight.
big oil lining the pockets of this current administration, is suppressing alternative fuel.
anybody for a tea party? tongue
if these sound like the rantings of a bent mind, look around.

Too bad he has like a .001% chance of even being elected.

I am surprised nobody has said anything about Giuliani yet (negative or positive) I'm hoping he gets himself back on track after his hospital visit and gets back to campaigning. He is by far my top choice for president. Though Obama I could live with.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

I'm not sure his "wait for Florida, and everything will work out" stratagy was the best idea...
I mean, no frontrunner has emerged, but the news has stopped talking about him, which means people forget about him. And everyone else has delegates... But maybe he can pull it off. Who knows?
By the way, what makes him your #1?

I agree about Obama. Whatever happens, I think we need someone fresh, with new ideas.

Life is complex-It has both real and imaginary components.

Ok, the field has narrowed, what do you guys think now?

I wasn't sure before, but I KNOW I don't want a Democrate, and I'm JUST as set against McCain.  So I guess I"m sitting this one out; it looks like a lose lose situation to me.  Wasn't a huge fan of Rommny *spelling,* but he would have been my guy if he'd hung in there. 

Anybody else care to keep this thread alive?   tongue

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

To bad Boba can't be pres. but on second thought, that might be a bit scary.  Don't know about this one, there really isn't anyone out right now who I'd vote for.  To bad we can't just get new people and see if they are any better, that would be pretty cool big_smile

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

Ralin, seeing as how the election is months away, I'm sure most voting-age U.S. citizens here are very interested. Sorry.

cloneapart, actually, there are all-new people in the race: Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Mike Gravel, John McCain, Mike Huckabee, and Ron Paul. McCain previously ran in 2004.

Founder/Editor, BFFC

To be honest it really doesnt matter, despite what they all say in the media. Nothing is really going to get accomplished. I guess the closest person to having any common sense would be Ron Paul simply because he really doesnt like the way our goverment is set up and basically wants to limit the power or the President and Congress. It just gets depressing that taxes, gas, cost of living have all just been on the increase. I like now everyone is saying "we would like to get gas to around $2.26" a gallon. Like thats something signifagant. i remember when gas was like $1.20 if that.

I just want everyone to know that the goverment doesnt listen to us either way. Its in one ear and out the other. I would like to see what happend if noone voted and just said "F*** it" and walked away. Would all the presidental hopefullys stand by and scratch their heads? That would be a funny scene.

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

Chaplain, sorry you feel that way. You're entitled to your own opinion.

Founder/Editor, BFFC

BFFC Admin wrote:

Chaplain, sorry you feel that way. You're entitled to your own opinion.

Ah. I know. Im not trying to change anyones minds. Its just im 24 and I have already seen and been exposed to so much corruptition already. From the military lying to get kids to sign up, flase wars, hidden bombings, 9/11 and the influence we had on it. Not to mention all the things we knew before hand to stop it but our goverment decided it would be better for the economy for it to happen and give us a "just cause" to got to war, thus bringing the economy back up.

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

42 (edited by Fett_II Sunday, February 10, 2008 3:35 pm)

Hmm..

Dem                                  Rep
Barack Obama                 John McCain
Hillary Clinton                   Mike Huckabee

Well, I'm not sure, as long as it isn't a Democrat. Let's all vote for Nader.

Fett_II, suit yourself. Everyone of age in the U.S. has got one vote each, to each their own.

FYI, Mike Gravel (Dem.) and Ron Paul (Rep.) are still in the race.

Founder/Editor, BFFC

BFFC Admin wrote:

Ralin, seeing as how the election is months away, I'm sure most voting-age U.S. citizens here are very interested. Sorry.

I'm sure they are *well, not so sure since the media has been beating the election drum in our ears for the last year or so now  tongue.*  But the thread was dead, so I wanted to bring it back up for those who are interested and give an update on my position for anybody who cared to hear it

being that i am to young to be really interested in politics

but i have seen on the news the barrack obama is beating clinton

and john mclain is in for the republicans

so its barrack obama vs john mclain

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

LOL

I wish John McClain was running

It's John McCain

Ralin Drakus wrote:

LOL

It's John McCain

ooops

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

revan07 wrote:

barrack obama vs john mclain

Barack Obama. John McCain.

Founder/Editor, BFFC

Ralin Drakus wrote:

LOL

It's John McCain

Same....

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

well, Hillary will be accepting defeat soon... if anyone hasn't kept up in the campaign, Obama is basically the Democratic candidate, with more votes than Hillary. but for some stupid reason, she won't call it quits, even though Hillary said she wouldn't mind being Obama's running mate, i think he'll choose John Edwards. either way, Hillary is a very silly person.