Re: Fett's Escape! - RPG

" Yes, i have a few supplies on this thing..." fett said. " Why? Are you hungry, i can make stuff now or later if you want? "
fett, himself was not entirely hungry. The cold bantha and spicy rodian saauce had put him off eating for a while.

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

"Just tell me where you galley is iill make myself something i got 2 hollow legs"

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

" Over there, In the main ship compartment. There's pots and pans aswell in the galley. "

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

29 (edited by peter5158 Friday, January 4, 2008 2:06 am)

aegob took his helmet off and went to make himself something. he ate until he could eat no more
"Don't expect me to pay" he told fett. He had eaten alot most people would be very mad if someone ate what he had of their food.

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

" Yeah, well you can eat the cold bantha and the spicy rodian sauce. " Fett chuckled. It was good being him.....

You're foolish words can never hurt me

"Can I? IT sounds really good."

" Yeah, sure. It has put me off eating for a while. When you've finished come and meet me back at the pilot control and we'll set a course for hyperspace. "  Fett wondered which planet they would go to.....

33 (edited by Seco Fett Saturday, February 16, 2008 9:21 pm)

Oh, to finish this RPG, I'm going to join for a second.

Name: Skiffy Gaurd
Home: Who cares
Weapons: DL-18, Disruptor rifle(Disintegrates people)
Job: skiff gaurd

Skiffy was standiing gaurd outside when he saw a guy drop from a helicopter who had a nametag that said "Hi, my name is Nom."
Skiffy watched as he tried to sneak around and was spooked by another gaurd chasing a rabbit. Skiffy walked over to him so that his shadow would cover him."'Nom" started to shake.
"Long way from home." said Skiffy. Then Skiffy whipped out his Disruptor and let a shot fly at him, melting him instantly to a pile of ash(Since this RPG is dead, I don't think he will mind too much. But if he does, this can just be a decoy).
Then Skippy's pager went off, and he hurried to the main room to assume gaurd duty. However, as soon as he arrived two guys blasted into the room, shooting away. Skippy raised his DL-18 and fired like mad, but a blast crashed into his face with the force of a thousand hammers. Skippy sank to the floor. His last thought was: "To...bad...nobody...gave...me...any...bantha...or...Rodian...sauce............

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

(( No, this RPG, is not finished Seco. And you just ruined it. by the way . NO offense, but you did ))

Masterchief wrote:

(( No, this RPG, is not finished Seco. And you just ruined it. by the way . NO offense, but you did ))

Ha, thats great.......

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Be quiet, Astartes, why are you laughing at my RPG, i dont laugh at yours! sad neutral

Masterchief wrote:

Be quiet, Astartes, why are you laughing at my RPG, i dont laugh at yours! sad neutral

Well....hes got ya there Adeptus...

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

He does, but I don't go around telling people who join my RPGs that they ruined them.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

yes, i have. And dont laugh again, because i dont laugh at your posts. I have to take what you throw at me. Some day i will report anyone who is treating me like something, you scrape off the toilet! sad neutral

Wow.

Green, you accuse him of being cruel to you, but you just called him "scrape off the toilet!" He never insulted you in any way, and you are threatening to report him. He could report you for that insult.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

HEY!!!!!! I didn't ruin nothun, NOTHUN!!! If you want Nom to live, IT CAN JUST BE A DECOY, A DECOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

Seco Fett wrote:

HEY!!!!!! I didn't ruin nothun, NOTHUN!!! If you want Nom to live, IT CAN JUST BE A DECOY, A DECOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be a double negative.  Meaning it is a positive.  In other words if you didn't ruin nothing than you did ruin something...  But this is a joke so don't take me seriously.  We know what you mean.

Sorry I like calling peoples on double negatives.  tongue

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Masterchief, Seco's post was a couple weeks after the previous post for this RPG, from you actually. If it's worth continuing, maybe just look beyond the presumption that Seco was "to finish this RPG."

Seco, Masterchief felt you ruined the RPG. Next time, maybe join an RPG but don't say it's the end all post, unless it's your RPG.

I'm going to close this topic, unless Masterchief wants it re-opened.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re-opened by request.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

thanks, Aaron.