Topic: Fett's Escape! - RPG

The RPG takes place between episode 3 and episode 4. Fett is wanted for killing a man for selling illegal spice. He is in his cell, asleep.

characters -

Fett
Old man ( guard )
seart Quii  ( prisoner )
Assero Uiop ( prisoner )
Prince Syuire
Jabba the Hutt
skiff guard
Guard
Zaser Gyyio

Fett woke up, sweating. His head hurt very badly. He couldn't remember a thing. He looked round. He was in a room with a sink , a toilet and a small window in.
He was cold......
Suddenly , a loud banging sounded on his cell door awoke. Then an man came in carrying a tray. He laid it down. He was about 58 with short grey hair. " Here. " he said. " 'Trials start in an hour, so be prepared! " he left laughing. fett was puzzled and cold. He had to escape somehow! .............

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Re: Fett's Escape! - RPG

Name: Nom Carver
Sex:Male
Race:Mandolorian
Weapons: He carries a sniper on his back, an assualt rifle on hand, two pistols at his waist, a utility belt with many frag grenades on it, blue mando armor with gold trim, and a knife concealed in his right boot.

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

green helmeted fett wrote:

The RPG takes place between episode 3 and episode 4. Fett is wanted for killing a man for selling illegal spice. He is in his cell, asleep.

characters -

Fett
Old man ( guard )
seart Quii  ( prisoner )
Assero Uiop ( prisoner )
Prince Syuire
Jabba the Hutt
skiff guard
Guard
Zaser Gyyio

Fett woke up, sweating. His head hurt very badly. He couldn't remember a thing. He looked round. He was in a room with a sink , a toilet and a small window in.
He was cold......
Suddenly , a loud banging sounded on his cell door awoke. Then an man came in carrying a tray. He laid it down. He was about 58 with short grey hair. " Here. " he said. " 'Trials start in an hour, so be prepared! " he left laughing. fett was puzzled and cold. He had to escape somehow! .............

Objective of game:  Make a character, and help to free fett while battling many people.  Follow all of the rules and have fun.

Name: Seeart Quii
Sex:Male
Race:Weequay
Weapons: Blaster pistol, vibro-ax and 8% armour.

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

It was a warm day and Nom was feeling good.  He had heard about fett being locked up and he was determined to help fett.  The helicopter was traveling to the jail site to let Nom out.  They reached the jail and the pilot let down the rope.

"You sure this is the right place?" asked Nom
"I'm sure" replied the pilot.

With that Nom slid down the rope and began searching for an entrance to the facility.
There were guards everywhere and Nom knew he couldnt take them all at once.  He was trying his best to not get spotted.

"Hey!  Over there!" yelled a guard.

Nom thought for sure that he was spotted, but he was wrong.
The guard turned the other way and he seemed to be after someone else.
Nom was very curious to se what was going on, but he wasnt taking any chances.
Then he saw a great shadow lurk behind him.  He felt a shiver run down his spine.
He was scared. Very scared.....

Fett was very hungry. The food the guard gave him was cold Bantha and rodian spice sauce. Fett shuddered. It would just be a matter of time now, until he was pushed into the arena. Loads of different species laughing at him. Then fett remembered about his armour. He checked. None. Fett sighed and fell asleep for the next 30 minutes........

Name:aegob
Race:Mandalorian
Apperance:green mando armor with red jumpsuit. two blaster pistols, a disruptor, knife, crushgaunts, gauntlet dart shooter, an array of poison darts and grenades and a vibrosword
aegob saw the mando reach for his weapon. "Imhere to free fett im aegob" aegob said
"im nom and im here to free fett to and i cant do it alone" nom said
"then lets work together" aegob said

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

Fett was about to face the trials now in 5 minutes. He was feeling sick and depressed. He was only given a vibro-ax to defend himself with in the actuall trials itself. He didn't want to go but he knew he had to otherwise he would get beat....

he had kill a guard and tooken his uniform. the only weapon he had now was the guard regular blaster rifle. he was walking in the prison trying to find fetts cell. he felt naked without his armor on.

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

Fett rose. He heard a knock on his door and wondered who it could be? The trials were in 2 minutes and the old man guard wouldnt come yet. He made a fist waiting for who it could be......

aegob had found it he opened the door. fett attack but aegob said "Wait im aegob im here to help you follow me "

Fett didn't trust this Mandalorian, but was glad to have escaped. The Mandalorian had a " borrowed " blaster rifle from a guard. The trials were due in 30 secs. Fett hoped the old man wasn't already on his way down to see Fett.

he gulped.........

13 (edited by peter5158 Wednesday, January 2, 2008 7:05 pm)

aegob saw a man and shot him "MUst have been on the way to get me" fett said
"take this rifle my weapons and armor are in this closest here" aegob said
Fett took the rifle and aegob walked into the closet closed the dorr changed and come ot

" But what about my armour, who's your name again? " " i need my helmet and armour and boots and gauntlets to be safe..... try and look for them. They should be in closet 22. this is closet 19. "

Fett was glad to be out, for a change.....

"Well find it"
they did and fett put it on

" What, now Fett asked? " " We cant get past the entrance to the arena prison because there are loads of guards and blaster turrets everywhere. We'll never make it, but i'm up to a fair fight....."

They moved on....

aegob chuckled "you thought i didnt have a plan" he pulled out a grenade and threw it up and down in his hand."we blow our way out"

( lol, i like that phrase, peter5158, lol, well done!  big_smile  tongue )

Later the door exploded in a fiery cosmic blast. Shrapnel  rammed into guards faces and broke their jaws and faces. Fett and The other mandalorian Aegob blasted guards and auto turrets till the place was just a smouldering, flaming wreck. fett chuckled. " What, now? "

(Thanks)
He pulled out another grenade "I dont like front doors how about we make a back door?"

They did the same thing to the back door and fett then said " now what? Are you going to take me on your ship and fly me to the nearest spaceport? "

"Your ship should be around him somewhere we mustg find it"

they found fetts ship eventually and took off. Leaving the planet instantly.

"So were done right?" aegob asked

" I dont know, your the expert, Aegob, that was your name, right? "  They set the course for hyperspace.

"Thats it you got any food on this thing?'