Re: RPG - Supernatural: Vampire vs Werewolf

Fort had a solemn run back to the motel. The memories of his father were hard to qwell, but he managed to shake them off and get ready to enter the fray at the Murk Motel.

He hadn't told Daphne about the Balor Lord just yet, she had enough problems on her hands. He'd call her after he cleared the scum that were at the Murk now, he might even have to find a new place.

Fort arrived at the motel and took out his .44magnum. He came around the left side and saw what was going on. Crispin and the dragon were tearing apart a car load of vampires, the Asian vamp was still pretty wounded and was looking after the white haired one who had apparently gotten plastered by Griggs in the semi, therenwas a slayer being held at...guitar point? by another vampire, and lastly there was Loxley and two other lycans (Paul and Nikoli) tearing up some other vamps.....in other words, complete chaos.

Fort didn't know what to do at first, his room was empty and undamaged, so his crate full of supplies was ok. He doubted anyone needed that stuff but him anyways. So he ran after Griggs in the semi, who seemed to be turning around for another run. Fort waved him down and ran across the battlefield, dodging a shot here and there. He hopped into the passenger seat of the semi and adjusted Nasher on his back so it wasnt so uncomfortable.

"Griggs! What HELL is going on?!" Fort asked Griggs, who had a smile on his face after splattering the white haired vamp.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

(John had a kinda alternating setup here. every other shot in this clip is kinda a weird aniti vapmipre round, injects a small amount of holywater into the subject.)

John was on the ground, with his hands up, he held his gun in one of those hands. "Drop it. Now" the vampire with the guntar said. John slowly began to lower the gun to the ground. Before he let the gun go, he quickly rolled pointed his gun shot and hoped that he hit something. He was rewarded by the vampires scream as his knee-cap shatered and the holywater that had been inside the round began to eat through his flesh. In the moment of intense pain the vampire had done something very stupid. He had dropped his weapon. John quickly picked it up, and not knowing how to shoot the thing, smashed the vampire in the face with it, apparently knocking him out.

John looked to see if Audrey was ok, she was, but she was staring at the vampire with a look that clearly said "What the hell just happend?" John walked over and helped her up, noticing that her thigh was still bleeding.
"I think it would be a good idea to leave." he said.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

As Paul saw the other vampire fall to the ground he looked in the car and saw another vampire.  But this vamp was heavily bruised and appeared to be in a lot of pain.  It looked as if every bone in his body was broken.  Paul thought about this and grabbed the man and a moan escaped his lips.  Paul hauled him out and draped him over his shoulder.  Ignoring the man's pain he sprinted back to Clara who was surpirisingly still waiting in the car. 

"I found myself some vamp.  Quick let's get him back to the conclave.  He should be healed up soon.  DO we still have those UV spotlights back there?"

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

D was asleep this time, and he awoke when a servant showed up.

"Milord, your daily meal."

"Ah, quite right on time. Thanks, Savage. You may go now."

The tray held a glass and a bottle. The bottle began to pour red liquid into the glass by itself; D was clearly using his mind powers to do so. He took a sip.

"Ah, humans. Never knew their kind tasted so well."

255 (edited by BFFC-Mel Saturday, December 15, 2007 8:11 pm)

Daphne washed her hand under the cool water and examined the wound. It was already healing. Daphne then checked her leg and saw that the wound was almost healed.  She decided to check on Nick before she took a shower. She found him awake and nursing his head. “How are you feeling?” she asked.

“I think a bus ran over me and backed up a few times.” Nick told.

Daphne chuckled, “No quite but I you were certainly in a bad way.”

“So what did you find out from the half-wolf?” Nick asked as he’d been unable to hear their conversation clearly.

“Not a lot,” Daphne answered then remembered that she forgot to ask him if he’d gotten the results on Tiffany’s body. “Why don’t you have a sleep? I’m going to have a shower then we can head back to the conclave.”

Nick gave a nod, “Okay but wouldn’t we be safer staying put for now? The half-wolf knows are scent and could follow us home.”

Daphne realised that Nick had a point. “Okay we can stay here.”

-

Loxley came out gun blazing and started taking shots at the vampires in the car. The others were already attacking it but Loxley didn’t want to miss out on the action. She shot one of the gunners in the head and heard a satisfying scream from one of the others. It wouldn’t kill the vampire but it’d sure hurt.

Loxley was about to shoot another when Zan decided that the car need a little charcoal finishing. Loxley got out of the way and decided it was best if he get out of the direct line of sight for the slayers. They may have been intent on killing vampires but there was nothing to say they wouldn’t take pot shots at a werewolf.

Loxley made his way back and decided to check on Daphne and Nick. As he returned to their last hiding place he found they were gone. He followed the trail and found the room they’d sheltered in. Loxley’s ire rose as he smelt Daphne’s blood. He also smelt the Halfling’s scent in the room. Loxley decided to follow the trail.

-

Clara looked to Paul, “Is it a good idea to take this piece of filth back to the conclave? If he escaped he could lead the others to our home.”

Paul scratched his head. “I suppose there’s that possibility.” Before he could say much more Joo-Eun was firing at them. Her body was bloody but she was still determined to cover her partner in crime.

((Amended as pointed out by Valthonin))

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Valiant was in a great deal of pain but he could already feel his body healing, the bones shifting back into place and mending while his muscles reattached putting everything back where it should be. His organs were healing also.

As Valiant lay on his back he realised that it hurt to even blink. However if the two wolves took him back to their conclave he’d probably be in a lot more pain. However if he could escape he’d issue them with a lot of pain in turn. But then Valiant didn’t have to worry. Joo-Eun was coming to his rescue.

The two wolves immediately went for cover as silver bullets smashed through the windscreen. Valiant was able to turn his eyes enough to see it was Clara and Paul in the car. Apparently they hadn’t killed the pair, what a shame.

Valiant was surprised when he felt someone latch onto his foot and drag him away. He gritted his teeth as he felt his body bounce along the ground. Next he was tossed into another car. Joo-Eun jumped into the driver’s seat and managed to start the car, “We’re outta here,” she told as she floored it.

Valiant thumped into the front seats with a thump, he let out a groan and wished he hadn’t as his face hurt.

“God damn it,” Joo-Eun snarled “That damn truck is following us.”

Audrey compressed her leg to stop the bleeding. But as she did so she got the impression that it wasn’t necessary. The pain was beginning to ease. She looked at John, “Can we get out of here?”

He shook his head, “We’re pinned down for now.”

“Can you make an exit?” she asked.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

"If you can keep your head down and try not to get shot again." John said. "Wait here for a second." He ran over to his car, and opend the passenger side door. He ran back got Audrey and got her to the car. Hee got in started the car, and drove past a car with a very angry werewolf on it. He took a series of random turns, getting to a safer area. "Where to?" He asked.

(just a quick question - Shouldn't I be able to influence the mind of Young Vampires as well?)

((I guess so))

Daphne had just stepped out of the bathroom when Loxley showed up. She only wore a robe as she opened the door for him. She didn’t miss the look he gave her.

“Are you okay?” he asked looking around her small apartment.

“Yeah, just cleaning my wounds,” Daphne told.

“Wounds? I thought you’d only been hit once.” Loxley said as he looked at her with concern.

“I got hit in the hand, it’s almost healed.” She said as she showed him her right hand.

Loxley took her hand in his to examine it. He lifted her knuckles to his lips and gave her a gentle kiss. Daphne immediately pulled her hand from his grasp and hissed as it hurt.

Nick opened the door to his room and leant on the doorframe. “Did you get them Loxley?”

“They got backup, I left it to the slayers, Crispin and Zan. They were having lots of fun.” Loxley replied, “We should get you back to the conclave,” Loxley said as he looked at Daphne.

She shook her head, “It’s not safe, we could be traced back. We should stay here.”

Loxley didn’t look happy, “I say we finish off those vampires and go home.”

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

"Always, my freind" Said Zan right before he let a mighty burst of Dragon fire that roasted the remaining Vampires in the car. Reducing them to ash. "Where to next?" Asked Zan. Crispin pointed to a big black wolf mauling a vampire. "We will approach that mighty Werewolf. Said Crispin.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Paul looked down ashamed.  Not only had he let the vampires escape but he lost Clara's car.  He hung his head in shame.  Clara noticed this and slipped her hand into his.  He blushed.  He watched Zan toast a car full a vampires to a crsip within a span of 5 seconds.  THat looked like all of the vampires in the area.  For now.  But he still felt exremely stupid for what he had done. 

"I'm sorry.  I was stupid.  I wasn't really thinking."

"It's okay Paul. Forget about out it."

Paul averted his eyes and made his way to Crispin and the others who were approaching a new were he did not recognize the scent of.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Nikoli stood, blood dripping from his snout, and snarled at the newcomers. He made to run off, but paused. There was a dragon among them.

It has been three days since I had ventured into the cave with Ezekiel and his men. We had crossed paths in a small village, I had come because I had heard of something slughtering livestock, and Ezekiel was simply passing through. We had been told where the beast was supposed to reside. We had ventured there. It was a cave on the nearby mountain, the mountain was cold, though in the village below it was warm. We walked through snow that was sometimes knee-deep. Ezekiel's band consited of himself, his brother (whose name I had not learned) and three other men. Ezikiel carried two scimitars and a sheild, his brother had a large bow, and the other men caried two odd spears each. We stepped into the cave and saw the creature. It was small for a dragon, but it was still larger then a man. Ezekiel's brother shot the creature, and the Dragon rushed forward. I soon learned the purpose of the spears odd design. The men pulled one from their backs and stabbed the dragon in the chest. The quickly pulled back, the top of the spears coming off, still lodged in the dragon's chest. They then stabbed the dragon once more, pushing the spears in deep. Ezekiel then rushed forward and I followed he slashed and hacked at the dragon. He weilded his scimitars with great skill. The dragon seemed hurt, the wounds were taking effect. I raised by sword, and swung downward quickly. The creatures head fell from its neck, we had killed a dragon.

Daphne glared at Loxley, “Both Nick and I have already been shot. We’d prefer to heal. Besides how did you manage to avoid getting shot?”

“The slayers ran interference and had most of the fun,” Loxley said grudgingly.

“I’m going to have a sleep, and then I’ll consider kicking some vampire butt.” Nick told going back into the spare room and closing the door.

That left Daphne and Loxley alone in the living area. “I'm going to get dressed,” Daphne said keen to get away from Loxley while she was minimally dressed.

“Wait,” Loxley said taking a step forward. She stopped and looked over her shoulder. “I’m sorry about the way I’ve been behaving. I know I’ve been rather over the top. I-I think it’s probably due to the Luna Eclipse. Also it’s because Thomas asked me to protect you if anything happened to him.”

Daphne froze at the mention of Thomas. Daphne had been deeply in love with him, as he had been with her. But Thomas had been killed 8 months ago when he’d been looking for his sister, Tina, who had gone missing. Thomas had been the first body found mummified and with blood red eyes. Daphne shuddered as she remembered. Thomas’ beautiful blue eyes had been replaced with ones from a horror movie.

Thomas and Loxley had been good friends. Even then Daphne had known that Loxley had been envious of his friend’s relationship with her.  “When did Thomas ask you that?” she found herself saying.

“I tried to go with him when he went to look for Tina but he was determined to go alone. He told me he wanted me to stay behind in case something happened to him and that he wanted me to look after you if he didn’t come back.” Loxley told as he reached into his pocket and retrieved a jewellery box, “He told me to hold onto this for him. He was going to give it to you when he came back.”

Daphne took the jewellery box and opened it. She bit her knuckle to stop from crying, it was an engagement ring. She lifted it out of the box to examine it, inside was inscribed To Daphne, Love Thomas.

Loxley took a step forward, “I should have given it to you sooner, but I had been waiting for the right moment.”

Daphne sat down on the lounge with the ring in her hand staring at it in shock. Loxley sat beside her watching her intently. He lifted his hand to brush a tear from her cheek with his finger. She turned to look at Loxley, “Why did he have to go?”

Loxley didn’t know what to say, “No one could stop him, not even me.” Loxley said as he recalled actually punching Thomas in an effort to knock some sense in him. They all knew that Tina was dead, a slayer by the name of John who was said to be a vampire human hybrid had gloated about taking her out.

Daphne felt her lip quiver but she’d already cried many tears over Thomas, she didn’t want to cry anymore. Loxley touched her shoulder and watched her. “Thank you Loxley,” she said quietly, “it gives me something to remember him by.” She stood up and left Loxley on the lounge while she went to get dressed.

Loxley sat on his own knowing he’d done the right thing but he didn’t feel any better for it. He knocked on Nick’s door and opened it, “You sure you don’t want to go hunting?”

BFFC Moderator

John had been driving for a while, he checked his watch. 4:00. (is that ok?) That meant he had about two to three hours to get Aurdey somewhere before the sun came up.  Audrey wasn't realy sure where to go.  Well, she isnt with the coven. He thought. John turned sharply. "Where are we going?" Audrey asked. "My appartment near here. I can block out all the sunlight."

Griggs slowed down just enough for Fort to jump in the truck, then floored it again.

"I ran out of bulllets..." Griggs replied calmly. "...so I improvised."

"Damnit, that's not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean?"

"This IS my signature."

After all the vamps in the car were defeated, Crispin approached the dark-furred stranger.

"You fight with the strength of wolf eons old, friend." Crispin said to the newcomer. "Tell me, do you belong to any pack? And if you do not, would you like be part of mine? We could use someone like you..." Crispin waited to hear the response for pressing further.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

"I meant where in the Hell did all of those vamps come out of....but too late now. Looks like that little dragon there fried them to a crisp." Fort replied

"Yea now the remaining werewolves are talking with the big black werewolf. From what I've seen, I dont think he's a part of their coven."

"No, I didn't think so either. Lets stay here and watch what happens, at the moment I cant let Crispin die. So if the other black wolf does something drastic then so will we." Fort said as he crossed his arms and put his feet on the dash board.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Nikoli was unsure of what to do. For now, if he joined them, he could outlive Crispin, he would be the oldest in the pack. If he attacked, there was a dragon nearby, and there may be others aswell. He spoke "I will join you."

Daphne got dressed in a pair of jeans, a black button up blouse and a pair of ankle length leather boots. She walked to the dresser and picked up the small jewellery box. She took out a gold necklace. She threaded the engagement ring onto it and placed the necklace around her neck. It didn’t seem appropriate to wear the engagement ring as on her finger, Thomas had never actually given it to her and he was no longer alive to do so.

As Daphne walked out of the bedroom she noticed that Loxley was gone. She knocked on Nick’s door before opening it and found that he was also gone. It didn’t take a genius to figure out where they were going. Daphne grabbed her keys, a shotgun and some ammo before leaving the unit.

After a brisk walk Daphne arrived back at the Murk Motel. She spotted Zan and waved to him, she’d always liked the dragon. As she continued on she spotted members of her conclave surrounding an unknown wolf. For a moment she wondered if Nathaniel had transformed but then decided it was unlikely as he had seemed reluctant to let the animal side of himself loose.

Daphne cocked the shotgun as she walked. She scanned her surroundings and noticed Nathaniel and the other slayer in a truck watching the other werewolves. She decided not to wave.

Loxley and Nick were with Crispin, Clara and Paul. Crispin was trying to have a conversation with the unknown wolf but Daphne was pretty certain that this wolf was not friendly.

As Daphne began to approach the others a familiar scent touched her nose. At first she thought it was Nathaniel then she realised it was Anita. She was here somewhere. Daphne discretely lifted her nose and trace the direction. She spotted Anita in the park opposite, the other she-wolf locked eyes with her and ran. Daphne immediate darted after her. She threw the shotgun to Nick, “Hold that for me, would ya?” she said as she raced after Anita.

Daphne ducked and weaved through the park as she chased Anita. Thankfully Anita didn’t change to wolf form. Daphne chased her for three blocks before she caught up. She latched onto Anita’s hair and brought her to a halt. Anita turned and hit Daphne in the face. Daphne managed to move slightly and only caught the blow on the chin. She yanked Anita’s hair harder which resulted in a high pitched scream. “I just want to talk to you,” Daphne told.

Anita stopped struggling, “Let go of me.”

In an act of good faith Daphne did let go. Anita quickly straightened her dishevelled hair and glared at her. “Why can’t you leave me alone?”

“Because your son wants to talk to you and he asked me to find you.” Daphne said and watched as Anita’s eyes grew sad.

“He’s better off not knowing me,” Anita said quietly.

“Don’t you think that’s his choice?” Daphne said feeling angry. Why couldn’t Anita talk to her son?

BFFC Moderator

"Thank you." Crispin said to the wolf. "Tell me, friend, what is your name?"

"Nikoli."

"Nikoli. Fantastic. A strong name. A warrior's name." Suddenly Crispin caught the scent of his daughter.

"Zan, if you'll take Nikoli to our conclave, I'm afraid I have some business to attend to elsewhere." With that, Crispin sprinted off into the direction of his daughter.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

D was bored. He hadn't heard anything from Ashryn, it usually didn't take him this long to find someone. He called in one of his servants.

"Striker, go and find Ashryn, find out what's taking him so long."

"Milord, couldn't you just call him?"

"I've lost my phone, now go."

"Yes, milord."

Zan nodded his head to Crispin and turned his head to the black wolf. "After you." Said Zan. Pointing with a claw, so the wolf would know the way to go.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Ashryn awoke in pain, feeling the burning in his leg just as strong as when he'd first been shot.
<Holy water...> he hissed in pain as he grabbed a discarded knife and pried the bullet from his smoking, festering leg wound. He allowed himself to scream. Soon the burning dulled to allow him enough anger to clear his thoughts.

He rose slowly, and lifted his shattered weapon. The reinforced guitar frame was unsalvagable, but the weapon itself was perfectly intact. <Well done, Slayer. I owe you one.> Ashryn extended his senses to pick up on the scents of the female and the halfling slayer. He still felt a bit slow, maybe the effects of his body purging the traces of holy water from his system.

<Sun will be up soon, must hurry.>

He forced as much of his unnatural ability, honed to peak condition over his two centuries as a vampire. and burst from the motel at top speed, in pursuit of the woman. He picked up her scent quickly, mingled with the slayer's and the smell of rubber and gasoline. <A car, they're on the move and desperate. I smell her fear.>

At top speed, he'd managed to catch up with them quickly enough. They were speeding ahead, and the slayer was turning a corner. Ashryn slowed enough to aim and lifted his weapon and shot at the vehicle's rear tire on the inside of its turn. He was rewarded with a satisfying explosion of rubber and metal sparks as the car veered into its turn, tipping wildly as it threatened to flip on its side. Ashryn decided to take no chances and shot through the driver's side. <The bullets may only be silver, meant for werewolves, but that should keep him busy.> He sped for the passenger side at full vampire speed and tore through its rooftop, grabbing the vampire female. <Not much time...must hurry.>

He and his prey were gone from the scene, leaving the slayer in the side-flipped vehicle...

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

274 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Sunday, December 16, 2007 8:01 pm)

John pulled himself out of the car. He pointed his gun at the fleeing vampire, his finger tightend on the trigger, but he lowered his gun. He couldent shoot,  he could just as easily hit Audrey. Time no longer being a concern, he began to follow them.

Nikoli began to move in the direction indicated, turning from his half-wolf form to that of a full wolf.He walked along, beside the dragon, tail wagging slightly as he licked the blood from his snout.

As soon as Paul walked up to the group Paul's haclkes rose  This new wolf almost made him growl outright but he held it in.  Something was wrong.  There was an air of deceit around him.  But no one else would care what he thought.  He walked over to Clara.

"I don't like him.  HIs scent seems... wrong."

She sniffed the air.  "Paul you worry too much.  I think he's kind of cute."

Paul's eye's flashed.  Clara casually punched Paul.  "I'm just teasing you.  Don't turn into a Loxley on me.""

Paul smiled but was still tense.  "You're probably right.  I guess as an Omega I'm weary of everyone."