Re: Avatar rating

zero fetts spamming on the chat room! ban him nowww!! sad

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

shut up ARC you're just making it worse for me!! and stop telling me that i'm spamming it's rreally annoying me!!
so just be quiet!!! or im leaving this site!!!!   sad

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

203 (edited by draco fett Saturday, February 17, 2007 8:30 am)

You're spam is really annoying. ARC was not insulting you. He was correcting you.

I like your avatar by the way, ARC.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

i dont want to fight with you's i'm getting used to this site, that's all.

No one is instigating a fight.

still buddys? - i know this is spam , but i'm just asking.  smile

ARC Fett wrote:

your spamming right now. Nice Avatar Ig-88

Thanks congrats on reaching Jedi Hunter smile.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

i need some advice to not spam, please, ANYBODYYYYYYY!!!!

Re-read Maltese's "What it means to spam..." topic. The post above the one that you are reading is spam. Instant message me for more information.

i sort of read that but , what's the point i'll just keep on spamming, you - getting annoyed with me, it's like a food chain that happens again and again and again!

211 (edited by IG-88 Saturday, February 17, 2007 9:40 am)

If your not going to listen i recommend that you should be banned.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

green helmeted fett wrote:

i sort of read that but , what's the point i'll just keep on spamming, you - getting annoyed with me, it's like a food chain that happens again and again and again!

If you knew how to not spam, why would you keep spamming?

please, dont ban me! sad i'll do anything!   sad   .please.....i came on this site because to make friends and share my knoledge about boba fett.

We cannot ban you. Aaron can. Also, let us end this conversation with this post. This conversation is dreadfully off-topic.

nice new avatar ARC!

yeah , it is good!  smile

Use That Chat Room Dude!

Bd

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Balancesheet, Miba, Humorbot, or Kudar mumbat created mine.

I like my Avatar!
ITS YAMATO DELGADO!

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

who? from digimon???