Re: a bounty for 2(RPG)

"I am in search of a freind" The voice said.
Kal'ak scoffed "Then you have come to the wrong place."
The Unyeilding jumped to hyperspace, following after Devin Jax

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

27 (edited by Alo Fett Sunday, November 25, 2007 4:52 pm)

((I'm a little lost. I know there's a bounty on Devin, but who is Evans and what is his last name? And what are we suposed to do hunt them down? Also If everyone could use punctuation marks that would help us know what tone your talking in. And if you're talking about something and it's not in the rpg then use a duble bracket: (( )) so we know it's not your character that is speaking or something like that. Thanks))

Alo's conversation was broken by his holo pad *beep*. "Thats a lot of money"-Alo "new bounty out?"-Boba "yah. It's on some one named Devin Jax, wait theres another big one on a Evans ((last name here))."-Alo "Well it's back to work then"-Boba

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

"well that SOB!" thought A'denla
as he checked and rechecked the vector the the unknown man was headed he finally settled an jumped

"I'm here if you want something done right."
―Canderous Ordo

29 (edited by Devin Jax Tuesday, November 27, 2007 2:17 pm)

Alo Fett wrote:

((I'm a little lost. I know there's a bounty on Devin, but who is Evans and what is his last name? And what are we suposed to do hunt them down? Also If everyone could use punctuation marks that would help us know what tone your talking in. And if you're talking about something and it's not in the rpg then use a duble bracket: (( )) so we know it's not your character that is speaking or something like that. Thanks))

Alo's conversation was broken by his holo pad *beep*. "Thats a lot of money"-Alo "new bounty out?"-Boba "yah. It's on some one named Devin Jax, wait theres another big one on a Evans ((last name here))."-Alo "Well it's back to work then"-Boba

Theres a bounty on me and my freind evan's head.were the most wanted right now.Every hunter is after us. i havnt heard from evan in a while(later i discover hes been kidnapped by the imperials.And Alo in my characters history,I worked for boba Fett as one of his protecters.He also was a mentor in some ways to me.He actually also gives me a slave 2.evan Kanos is the unknown son of kir Kanos.I am the son pf Carnor Jax

Ryan vanvulkangoedwell miss you bud your gone to heavan and you will be missed...Jared and Jacob your brothers...think of this not a good bye but a see you later.....and ill bring the beers! :?

I haven't done an RPG in a Looooooooooooong time, so forgive me if I am rusty.

Name: Jeff Jericho
Species: Human Mandalorian

Appearance: Light gold mando armor with a tan kama and a purple trim. Never takes of helmet. Armor is slightly battle scarred.

Weapons: An Electroscope sniper rifle, sll sorts of gauntlet weapons, dual green lightsabers, and a vibrorapier.

Abilities: No force abilities, although he is great at fighting in the Jar'Kai form of lightsaber dueling. He has cybernetic implants that help him jump huge distances, mimicking Jedi force jump.

History: Parents were crimiinal masterminds who were killed by Jedi before the Great Purge right in front of him. He has inherited their wit and quick thinking, which has helped him to trqack down rogue Jedi for the Empire. He is an accomplished bounty hunter with a modified sith infiltrator with a prisoner cell.

I think that is all...........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeff Jericho sped through space in the Foehammer, landing his ship on Sullust. His sources told him that a Jedi was here. Jeff walked out of his ship, and stopped as he saw another hunter running down the street in hot pursuit of a Sullustan who was screaming loudly. The hunter, who was a Trandoshan, shot the Sullustan with it's rapid fire heavy repeater. Jeff walked up to the Trando and drew his dual lightsabers. He pretended like he was going to stab the Trando, but he deactivated his sabers.
"Hey, Tradossk, it is great to see you again. Now where is the Jedi?" Jeff said.
"The Jedi should be around here somewhere. i was tracking him." Tradossk replied. Tradossk was Jeff's informant who gave Jeff the location of Jedi hiding from the empire.
Suddenly, a middle aged man in robes did a corkscrew backflip and landed gracefully behing Tradossk. The man drew a blue lightsaber.
"Tradossk, look out!" Jeff said as the Jedi stabbed Tradossk through his back. Tradossk hissed and collapsed. Jeff drew his dual green lightsabers.
"You scum! I will destroy you!" shouted the Jedi.
"Nonsense, you arrogant Jedi. I will destroy you!" screamed Jeff. Jeff and the Jedi dueled violently, parrying and stabbing until Jeff managed to trip the the Jedi with a sweep of his leg. The Jedi's lightsaber was thrown 10 feet away. Jeff took the oppurtunity to stab the vile Jedi through his chest with both sabers, instantly killing him. Jeff put his lightsabers away and ran over to Tradossk's body. Tradossk had no pulse. He was dead. Jeff grabbed the Jedi's lightsaber for a trophy, and he returned to his ship. Jeff left Sullust thinking evil thoughts about torturing Jedi. He looked to see if his ship had received any transmissions. There was one. Jeff read it quickly.
"Apparently there is a bounty out for some guys named Devin Jax and Evan Kanos." Jeff said to himself. He adjusted his ships coordinates to go to where the transmission said that Devin Jax was at. It is time to go hunting.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

The Unyeilding was fast, and that always help when he was hunting. He would be able to drop out practically on top of Slave II. Then, he would have his mark, and he would be (how much is the bounty for?) credits richer.

Yeah, Devin you need to put more information about the bounty in this RPG. What planet is he on, anyway?

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

(i dont know, which is why i didnt do what i was going to.)

Name: Maeryck Panak
Appearance: He wears black armour, of somewhat Mandalorian design.  His armour has a medium power personal cloaking decive.  The edges around his visor are painted red, and his under-armour is a charcoal gery.
Weaponry: He uses a heavy repeating blaster rifle, a high power sniper rifle, and a vibrosword, laced with cortosis.
Personality: He exhibits dry humor in times of stress, but is usually cold, and ruthless.
Personal ship: 'The Stingray' ((italics isn't working))

Maeryck stared off through the cockpit of his ship, at the planet below.  There appeared to be a small fighter leaving the planet.  He recognized the design.  It was Slave II.  That was odd; rumour had it that Fett had given away the ship.  His ship's coputer beeped, as a new entry was updated on his bounty's log.  A guy named Devin Jax, and another, by the name of Evan Kanos.  He whistled.  That was a LOT of zeroes...Their last known location, for Jax, anyhow, was the planet that Maeryck had happened to be approaching.  He supposed that other meeting could be postponed; this job was a bit better paying. Besides, he already knew that his contact was guilty as sin.  As he read through the information about Jax, he was greeted with a shock; Jax had been known to use the Slave II as transport.  Now, this may be purely coincidence, but could that guy in the ship actually be Devin Jax?  No, Panak couldn't be that lucky.  But nonetheless...He activated his ship's cloaking device, and silently tailed the Slave II.  If it wasn' Jax, at least it could possibly lead him to the fugitive.  Maeryck Panak leaned back, and relaxed, letting his piloting instincts take over.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

(actually, you have your time line wrong, Devins already gone, Im following him)

BTW
(FOEHAMMER! PULL UP!)

( wait he already jumped after his first time ????  im sayn this is after his first jump from tatooine  on  (panet name here )   so yea if he already has then dis regard any thing i said )

―Canderous Ordo

(ok, then he would be coming out of hyper-space, Kal'ak is right behind him
)

( ok and then me behind you )

―Canderous Ordo

Hmmmmmm. It appeared that Devin Jax was still on the move. (I still don't know where he is). Jeff was still tracking him, and soon he would reach his target. The Foehammer was fast. But Jeff knew that there would be other hunters chasing Devin, so he put the pedal to the metal. Soon, Devin Jax would be found.
(Devin, now would be a great time to post!)

(Sadly he missed it. Im gona do somthing to delay Kal'ak for a moment, hopefully some of you might do the same...at least until DEVIN JAX REALIZES THAT HE SHOULD POST! hint hint. (Yup, thats me, the master of subtle))

Kal'ak was sitting in his captain's chair, reading a data-pad when a alarm began to blare. It was high, shrill, and incredibly agrivating. Proximity alert. He felt the ship shake, and he was jerked out of hyperspace. Apparently a small asteroid had entered hyperspace in the wake of some ship, and had hit the Unyeilding. This was bad. It meant that he would need to go outside to repair the ship.(yes the droids will help, but it will go faster with him working to.

((Whoops, my bad.  Okay, I'm gonna be heading down the paceways in the direction FROM tatooine.  Just a bit of an edit, cause I'm too lazy to go back and actually edit my post tongue ))

Panak leaned forward in his chair, groaning.  His reception panels were faulty again.  He really needed to get them checked out.  They had mistaken a cargo freighter's transponder codes to be Slave II...that was incredibly embarrassing for any established hunter.  He just had to make the best of it, he supposed.

((Btw, what planet are you all heading to?))

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

(have no idea, when devin posts, he should answer. Cause if this taked much longer im out, superhumans is much more active, and the info is better filled out.)

((I may have to say the same.))

(rather unfortunate, because this seems like it could be great.....but no one has any idea whats happening...:( )

((It definitely has the potential.  It's just slightly disorganized, is all))

hmm i think we mite need to work on that

―Canderous Ordo

No, Devin needs to work on it, I cant.

true but ihave no idea when he mite get on and post agian cus this can be good but we lack alot of info so yea
idk it  could fail sad cus it could be really cool if it works out

―Canderous Ordo

((No kidding.  Please Devin, hurry up, post, and help explain the events around this time period))

yess devin hurry b4 it fails post i tell you post !!!!lol

―Canderous Ordo