876 (edited by Sev Fett Wednesday, December 12, 2007 4:48 pm)

Re: RPG-Superhumans

((Jack released the civs by the way.  Pay attention.  And didn't Jack have protection against his soul being burned?  But for the moment Drakeus is Jack's villain as Drakeus blames Jack for sending him to the underworld.))

Jack feeling restored and revigorated renewed ((ooh alliteration)) his attack on Drakeus.  He switched from fighting form to fighting form in order to confuse Drakeus.  He cut Drakeus across the chest.  Drakeus caught his arm.  Which healed immediately.  But all of his attacks seem to be taking no effect on Drakeus. 

Jack use my powers!  It is the only way you can defeat him!

"How?"  Jack fended off an attack and launched a flurry of his own.

Concentrate hard.  Feel the power deep within you.  And release it.

"Sounds fun."  Jack did as he did with Haze.  He concentrated hard and envisioned a hand grabbing this ball of energy.  Sure enough a ball of energy formed in his hands.  He kept taking more until he could barely hold it.

Now Jack! Let it go now!  Jack did as he was told and let it go.  It hurled towards Drakeus colliding with his chest launching him off his feet into the next wall.  Drakeus got up slower than before and charged up his own dark ball of energy.  Jack threw up his shield and the dark energy rebounded back at Drakeus.

EDIT:  ((See Jack saving civilians.  I'll edit it so only half we're saved.)) 

Sev Fett wrote:

"I don't think so Jack."  He let a tendril go to another pillar and Jack heard a scream as the tendril came back bloody.  Voidhunter was about to attack Jack when a blast of light knocked him off his feet.

"Go Jack save the other ones!"  Darklight swooped in throwing light ball after light ball.  Jack resumed his saving of civilians.  On the last pillar he heard a voice.

"JACK!  I WILL BURN YOUR SOUL!"

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

((So..should the rest of us just stand around in awe? And whatever happened to Acero?))

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

((Kay, I'm technically out of all this.  And Net, to be extremely technical, Void and DL are in a sort of deathly limbo.  They are dead, adn yet, they aren't.  You can still hunt them down if you want.  Oh yeah, and there are still two globes of light and shadow somewhere in the battlefield.  Just for later, adn just in case....))

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

((By all means join the fight.  I was waiting for some others to come.))

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

((Acero went to save some citizens. Dravage hasn't been back since.

Oh MA, if you want to play Noxious you could. He's still thawing in the the other warehouse.))

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

(Flames already there) This was going to take a while. Flame leaped onto the demon's (Im assuming he has taken a giant form thingy huh?) back, and held on. The thing tried to shake him off, apparently more of a nuisence then anything else.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Chromium charged while Flame was on the demon's back, distracting it. He morphed his arms into giant blades again and stabbed and slashed Drakeus' body. His attacks wouldn't kill him, but Chromium knew that. He just hoped him and Flame could distract Drakeus long enought for Jack to finish him off.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Jack continuously fired energy after energy ball.  Each one seemed to weaken him a bit more.  Making him more suseptable to the attacks around him from the others.  They seemed to be having more effect on him.

((Okay, I am now possessing the character Noxious tongue))

Noxious awoke, and rubbed the back of his head.  He had just barely thawed out, adn he had a score to settle with that Frost guy.  But it didn't seem like he would get that chance.  An explosion next door shook him out of his dark thoughts, and diverted his attention.  He climbed through an open window, and observed the happenings of the conflict.  He cautiously entered the warehouse, in time to see a motley assortment of heroes and villains alike, facing off against what could only be described as a demon.  Wow.  He must've been on the ice for longer than he thought.  MAybe it was like Captain America, from the comics, and he had dethawed half a century later!  That would be so cool!  But then he recognized the actual combatnts, and his theory was shot.  There was Haze, Jericho, Jack, That new guy, Chromium, a Canadian hero; Sunburn, Frost, and a guy in armur with two stubs for legs.  Okay yeah, this was most definitely in his era.  He jsut had to decide what to do.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Flame got on the thing's head. He hung on, lit up on of his hands, and slammed it into the demon's left eye. It howled in pain. It finnaly reached up and grabbed him, throwing him across  the warehouse.

Chromium used the demon's half blindness to his advantage.

He noticed that now physical attacks worked and he knew what to do.

He lenghtened his right blade and held it high above him...

(CAN I PWEEEASE?????)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

887 (edited by Night Wednesday, December 12, 2007 5:35 pm)

Frost watched the battle with Drakeus from a distance, knowing that he couldn't take on Drakeus, as Frost wasn't all that into having his soul burnt. But watching the fight, Frost saw that Drakeus, while looking as if he was weakening, was conjuring up a massive sword of energy behind him, so that Flame was almost sitting on it. He saw Flame hit Drakeus in the eye, then saw Drakeus pick up Flame and hurl him off. Frost, whipping out his sniper rifle, aimed at where he guessed the now-exposed eye of Drakeus was, and fired. The thing screamed with pain, then Frost shot the extending energy sword twice, until it disappeared. Now, not having anything else to shoot at, he waited, hoping he had done enough, as Jack relentlessly shot energy balls at the rapidly failing Drakeus. Chromium, above him, wound up for what was hoped to be the final blow...

((Oops, posted without refreshing. My bad, kay, edited))

Luke: Your overconfidence is your weakness. Palpatine: Your faith in your friends is yours... Luke: Faith in yo mama. Palpatine: What was that?

888 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Wednesday, December 12, 2007 5:33 pm)

(what happedend to "Drakeus is Sev's villan huh? big_smile)

Flame got back up. He was going to be realy sore later,but right now, that wouldent be important. He charged again, fire flowing from him, leaving a trail behind.

889 (edited by Lord Revan Wednesday, December 12, 2007 5:40 pm)

Jericho made his way back to Drakeus and joined the fight.
"You want more little man? Come get it!"
Jericho dodged Drakeus's first punch like he was sitting still. Afterall, he had a lizardman, a liquid metal guy beating him to death, and getting shot at by the Iceman sniper, so the attack was sluggish. Jericho returned the favor by 200 fold in a matter of seconds. He punched so fast, his arms appeared as a blurr. Drakeus stumbled against the wall from the intense pain, something he did not feel often.
"What do you think of this little man now?" Jericho asked, giving Drakeus another barrage of punches followed by a bone-shattering kick.

"This IS my signature."

Noxious whistled.  He hadn't thought Jericho had had any powers.  But the speed of his puches and kicks was a bit too fast for normal humans. Okay, okay, it was insanely fast, he couldn't even see Jericho's arms.  Yes, the man was most definitely a super.  And a dangerous one too; no one could defend themselves against punches at those speeds.  He settled down on his haunches, and watched the remainder of the battle, captivated by how dramatic the events seemed.

(Awwwww, I just wanted to kill something)

Chromium brought his giant blade downward, yet surprisingly it did not bite flesh. Instead it impacted with drakeus` newly formed giant shadow blade. Chromium recoiled and recalled his left arm blade and made his right one into one big two handed sword.

(Flame don't you have a sword you can use to have a duel between chromium and flame against drakeus?)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

(had, threw it away, but Flame can make one smile)
As Flame charged,two swords formed in his hand, they were curved, like a scimitar. He leaped into the air, one of the baldes reversing itself. He stabbed this into the Demon's chest. He began to climb, but Drakeus knocked him off with his free hand. The swords died, but reformed as soon as Flame rose.
(yes?
No?)

Haze strode purposefully towards Chromium, “I can help you.” She called as she lifted her hands to indicated to her psy-blades. She demonstrated by slashing at Drakeus which he howled to in response. “They cut through all sorts of things.”

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

(Are you talking about the haze chromium meld thing, or something we haven't done mel?)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

((We kind of need Mandal here.  It's unfair to trash on his character like this tongue))

Ronin sat there, staring at his stubby legs, feeling useless.

Well... He thought to himself. This sucks.

Then Ronin got an idea. Aiming one of his stunwhips at the rafters over he fired the whip as it coiled around the steel beams. Ronin tugged to make sure the line was taunt, before swinging forward like Tarzan on a vine or Spider-man with is webbing. As soon as his whip swung to its zenith, he fired the other whip and swung again, swinging around Drakeus and atttacking with the sonic blasters of whichever hand was not swinging.

"Take this, beelzebub!"

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

897 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Wednesday, December 12, 2007 6:27 pm)

((ack, im getting the crap kicked out of me))

"YOU WILL ALL BURN!" Howled Drakeus. "I SWEAR IT!" Drakeus reeling from Jericos blinding attack, recovered, and turned so he was faceing away from Jerico and conjured a second shadow sword. Then as Jerico came in for a second slavo, Drakeus wipped around and cut off one of his hands. Jerico screamed while clutching his stump. Drakeus kicked him in the chest sending him flying accross the room. (Tell me if this isint ok, and ill edit)

Then seeing the man with no legs flying towards him, Drakeus didnt even bother to dodge the sonic attack, absorbed it, then cut the wire the man was swinging on, with a quick burst of hellfire.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

You cant burn me. Flame voiced, pretty much just an all chanels brodcast, as he could not directly sense Drakeus, as if he were not real, just an after-image. Flame sent two gouts of fire at the demon, the fire hot enough to be considered plasma.

A gout of hellfire nealy hit Noxious, which severely annoyed him.  Okay, that's it, time to teach this big lug a lesson.  He rushed forward, and shot out a volley of his spines into the demon's leg, grinnin maliciously as the toxins began to course through his body.

"Ha!  Take that!"

((Noxious can do this sorta thing, right?  If not, I'll edit))

900 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Wednesday, December 12, 2007 6:37 pm)

((Yes I think he can...but you got ask yourself: Can you poison a demon?))

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]