Re: RPG-Superhumans

Flame had left almost minuets after the fire fight had ended, the titan had won. Ronin and asked him where he was going, he had simply said "Out" He seen the giant pillar of fire, and he began to head to it, having a bad feeling that it had something to do with Drakeus

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

802 (edited by Ph34r Monday, December 10, 2007 6:08 pm)

"Come on Jer." Ronin called to his gun-toting comrade. "Let's go make sure he doesn't kill himself.""

((You guys know who David Anders is? He played Adam on Heroes, I'd have him voice (R)Oni(n).))

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

803 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Monday, December 10, 2007 6:12 pm)

(The guy who does spartan 117 on halo big_smile for Flame)

((I have no idea who'd voice my characters.  It would be cool to haev the same person do them both, but have Void's voice very breathy, raspy and whispery))

Darklight landed on the roof of the warehouse, followed by Jack and Desdemona.  Whoever had lit this signla ire was gone now, most likely to the inside of the warehouse.  Darklight had no doubt now that this firestarter was Drakeus.  He breathed out, and focused on his power, drawing it around him, but not in the force field sense; he just sat there, drawing as much power as he could hold, waiting to unleash it all upon Drakeus when the time came.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

((Just a suggestion but for Darklight I'd pick Milo Ventimiglia and for Voidhunter I 'd pick Hugo Weaving (Megatron from the recent Transformers flick) for when Voidhunter was in shadow-form, and when he's in human form, I'd pick Adrian pasdar.))

(Isnt Hugo Weaving Agent Smith?)

((Yup. Changing the subject, I know this is a big thing to ask, but if some of y'all wouldn't mind having your character pay the biggest price for the finale, I think it would up the drama. Don't say yay or nay just yet, in fact don't let us find out until the body hits the floor. I'd hate for the surprise to be ruined.))

Haze and Chromium landed gracefully outside the warehouse, both a little reluctant to let go of the other.

Vandal and Frost came along behind them, Vandal was rolling her eyes as they were on Jack’s scooter. Vandal got off as soon as the scooter stopped.

“Hey Jack said riding one of these is manly,” Frost said in his defence.

“Jack spouts a lot of crap,” Vandal said in reply stepping towards the warehouse’s main gate.  “Iceman, come open the damn door.”

“At your service, my lady.” Frost said as he froze the lock then smashed it off.

Vandal led them in. “So Mr Frost how will you go with all that heat?”

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Desdemona flew through the air holding Jack. She felt Void’s return and he was located exactly where they were going. “Void is here,” she said quietly to Jack just before they landed.

“Really? This will be an awesome party!” Jack said feeling extremely pumped.

Desdemona looked at him for a moment, he really had no idea what he was about to face.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

810 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Tuesday, December 11, 2007 6:09 am)

Flame ran into the group before they walked in. "I guess we're all here to face the master of subtlety, huh?"
He made his way infront of every one else, placing his hand on the door. "Well, its as good a night as any to die" he muttered

(its dark out right?)

"Maybe Flame, but I intent not to die." Chromium said to Flame and he walked up next to him and placed his own hand on the other door.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Haze looked at the others, "None of you better die, we've lost enough of our own as it is."

She didn't miss the way Chromium looked at her, she could tell he was thinking about his past and what he had lost. She touched his hand to comfort him then turned to the others, "I guess it's time to open Pandora's Box."

"Oh please, if we're going to make an entrance let me do it." Vandal said as she hovered in the air and kicked open the doors.

"You call that an entrance?" Haze replied, she grinned as she ripped the warehouse doors off their hinges and threw them aside with her mind.

"Show off." Vandal muttered.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

813 (edited by Sev Fett Tuesday, December 11, 2007 12:34 am)

Jack settled his mind.  He slowed his breathing and got into the zone.  But he had to do something first. 

"Dessy I have something for you."  He pulled her close and kissed her.  Jack savoured the moment.  After what seemed like an eternity.  BUt remembering what must be done he slowly released the kiss.  He stared deeply into her eyes.  ((Haha what a sappy thing to do))

"Dessy I want you to know that I love you.  I will do anything in my power to have you become a mortal.  No matter what the outcome."  He looked over to Darklight. "But I can't have him die.  Is there any loop holes?"

Desdemona sill taking in the moment thought about this.

"There is one but it's a long shot."

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

To say Desdemona was stunned was an understatement, even if she was a soul eater and her feelings were limited. She was flattered by Jack's declaration but the truth was she still felt very little in her current form. However she was quite fond of Jack, if she became human again she believed that emotion could grow much deeper.

However to become fully mortal again was not something simple. It required some sort of repayment to Death for her soul. Generally that meant a soul exchange, but who would be willing or able to do such a thing? Desdemona turned to look at Drakeus' nest. Perhaps she could offer Death the demon.

"Hold hands," Desdemona instructed everyone as the gathered. They did as she asked, her left hand held Jack's while she held Darklight's in her right. She closed her eyes and summoned the power she had previously bestowed on Darklight, none of the supers would be drained of their powers when Drakeus appeared, she could do that much for them. "This will keep your powers strong but don't rely on it as a neccessity, rely on it only as a back up."

With that Desdemona stepped back and took a deep breath. She had relinquished some of her power temporarily but it would make no difference in the fight against Drakeus.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Flame stepped in, and saw the demon, standing infront of the pillars of fire. It craned its head up and roared, a dark, frightening sound. Flame could feel the people inside two of the pillars but the third was oddly empty. There are people in two of the pillars, I can get them out

816 (edited by Ph34r Tuesday, December 11, 2007 8:08 am)

Ronin and Jericho followed Flame to the warehouse in Jericho's car, and got out to find Haze, Chromium, Frost, and Vandal.

"Hey, guys,if you could refrain from punching us for like 2 seconds, I'd appreciate it. Can anyone fill me in on what's going on, and has anyone seen my flaming lizard-man?" Ronin asked.

------------------------------------------------

Harry zoomed accross the sky like a great bird, crashing in through one of the windows of the warehouse. Flame had just entered and was staring at the demon called Drakeus like he was thinking about something else. As a show of faith, Harry utilized his telepathy to eavesdrop.

There are people in two of the pillars, I can get them out He heard.

But then, who will get you out? Harry thought to Flame, who turned to him in astonishment.

Still hovering in the air, Harry fired a blast of ice at Flame, freezing his body to the spot. "Im intercepting your psychic thoughts." Harry said to the lizard. "Those little girly pals of yours won't be hearing a word from you."

Harry turned to the demon. "Would you like some aid?"

Fire whiled around Flame and melted the ice. He threw a fireball, and knocked Harry out of the air. "Hey, if your done talking some help would be great!" He yelled, hopeing that the others could hear him.

"You..." Harry gowled, regaining his composure. Silvery strands of Chromium-material covered Harry's body in seconds. Using Telekineis, Harry brought Flame forward, psychically binding him so he could not move, and started relentlessly beating him with tendrils of silver.

While Harry was preoccupied with Flame Haze took the opportunity to throw the menacing super to the side of the room, she heard a satisfying crack of bones but then Harry was suddenly silver like Chromium once more. The she felt herself be lifted and slammed into the wall in the same fashion. She made sure she relaxed but still she was fairly certain at least one of her ribs had cracked.

She dropped to the floor as Frost threw icicles at Harry. Haze held her chest for a moment to breath. Yep, she'd definitely cracked a rib. She stood slowly and saw that Chromium was already making his way towards her. Suddenly Harry charged him and the two metal men slammed into a wall and bricks flew everywhere.

BFFC Moderator

820 (edited by Sev Fett Wednesday, December 12, 2007 4:52 pm)

Jack hopped in through the roof.  Desdemona and Darklight glided in after him.  While the others were fighting Harry, Jack ducked over to the pillars.  He began saving civs.  As he jumped through the flame he saw the civilian head lolled to the side.  He was dead.  And then he was greeted with a giant black shadow hammer to the side of the head.  He was knocked out of the fire area and Void emerged from the mouth of the corpse.

"Void!  Please let the civilians go!"

"I don't think so Jack."  He let a tendril go to another pillar and Jack heard a scream as the tendril came back bloody.  Voidhunter was about to attack Jack when a blast of light knocked him off his feet.

"Go Jack save the other ones!"  Darklight swooped in throwing light ball after light ball.  Jack resumed his saving of civilians.  When Jack was about halfway through bravely rescueing the people he heard a voice yell.

"JACK!  I WILL BURN YOUR SOUL!"

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Haze got to her feet and realised their mistake, they were fighting Harry as individuals rather than a team. He was one while they were many. Haze turned to Vandal, “Come here!”

Vandal floated over, “What?”

“I’ve got an idea,” Haze said and let Vandal into her head.

The telepath smiled, “Not a problem.” Vandal reached out to all the other supers’ minds. She showed them which was the true Chromium and which was Harry. They bombarded Harry with their various powers.

Haze strode up, trying to ignore the pain in her side, and ignited her psy-blades into long swords. She lunged at Harry, easily penetrating the metallic covering. He howled in pain and backed away from Chromium.

“Are you alright?” Haze asked,

“Fine,” Chromium answered his face turned to a look of concern, “How about you?”

Haze knew it was unwise to let Harry know that he had hurt her. “Just peachy.” She watched as Harry tried to create his own psy-blades but it took years of practice and Harry failed miserably.

At that moment Frost took the opportunity to turn Harry into an ice cube. Harry dropped to the ground with a loud thud, frozen solid.

BFFC Moderator

((hello, sorry for being gone so long))

Drakeus charged Jack, conjuring his katanas and ignoring the rounds from Jack's uzis. As soon as he got to with in striking rang, Drakeus attacked with a vicious downward strike. Jack parried with one of uzis, but the gun was also chopped in half. Drakeus kicked away the hand with the halfed gun, and stabed Jack through his ribs. Jack screamed from the pain, but was able to kick Drakeus in the chest, and barrel away from the evil blades.

(the blades cause a lasting burn, that continues for a quite a while)

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Harry fell to the ground, frozen solid. Inside the icy prison of a body, Harry was trying manically to defrost himself. He focused with all his might, trying desparately to free himself. Synching up the combined powers of Sunburn and Flame, Harry attempted to burn his way out.

It was not working, and soon Harry would be dead. Harry screamed inside his mind when suddnely he felt the ice of his body crack. Another crack. And another. Shards of light escaped through the cracks in Harry's frozen body, as felt all his powers stewing together...melding...merging...

There was an enormous bang as Harry's frozen police officer body shattered into a million pieces, ans in its place rose a hulking monstosity. It had long, unkempt hair, the right side resembling Haze's, the left, Vandal's. In the middle was a patch of bright blonde hair akin to the late Starbright. His face resembled that of Flame's but the eyes were cold, hateful, inhuman. It had four arms, two on top of two. The top right was silver like Chromium, and the top left was a living shadow like Voidhunter. His lower two arms resembled Acero, the left one glowing with heat, the other covered in a frosty mist. His chest was covered with a shirt resembling Darklight's costume. He wore Jack's tattered pants draped over the feminine legs of Haze's mother.

Harry had achieved utter nirvahna. All the powers he possessed, originally only allowed one at a time, then 3 at a time...now he could use them all at once.

Dang, you guys have 33 pages for this RPG.....I think this is a new record!

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Flame got up, some of his ribs were broken, it hurt to breath, but that didnt matter. What mattered was the giant abomination towering infront of him. He ran, the sudden motion causing his chest to hurt. He jumped at the thing, his fist covered in fire, the fire could have melted through a five inch sheet of steel. This was made possible by the pain and rage Flame felt at seeing this thing. He swung at its chest.