Re: RPG-Superhumans

((Good point. Edited.))

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

((Would he have same weaknesses as well?))

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

((It would seem plausible if that were the case, because we will have to eventually have to fight him.))

"This IS my signature."

((See, now yall are thinking. Yes, he clearly some weaknesses, the inability to mimick machines being a key one.))

(haray for me)

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Great RPG guys. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Can anyone join my RPG?

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

((Thanks for the invite Appo, but I think everyone's waiting to see how this one pans out wink ))

Haze waited but there was nothing. Vandal was now unconscious and couldn’t say why she thought the killer was Void. Haze turned to the next person that she suspected would know something.

Oni stood watching and Haze did something she hadn’t done in a long time, she lifted Oni off the ground by his throat. “You started this ‘desire’ to kill heroes, who killed Starbright?” Haze released his throat and held him suspended in the air. She was bristling with anger and her psy-blades flamed brighter because of it.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

All righty then. I will ask other people to join.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

"I....I didn't kill her. Really. I didn't know she was dead until just now." On was having trouble speaking due to the choke Haze had on him. "But she...didn't deserve to die. I wasn't going to kill...kill anybody unless albsoultely completely worse case scenario. She was a...a nice girl, and I'm sorry for your loss. I didn't kill her, and I don't know who did."

Frost and Sunburn watched Haze in her anger lift Oni off the ground in a feat of adrenaline.

"Dude, she's strong..." Frost whispered to Sunburn.

"You're not kidding," Sunburn replied.

"Well than who did kill her!?" Haze yelled.

Frsot and Sunburn watched as Oni struggled to reply...

Luke: Your overconfidence is your weakness. Palpatine: Your faith in your friends is yours... Luke: Faith in yo mama. Palpatine: What was that?

Again there was no answer. Haze believed Oni and lowered him back to the ground. She was determined to find out who killed Starbright. She looked at Vandal’s prone form and lifted her in the air and shook her. The telepath woke up looking grumpy, “What do you want?” she growled.

“You said Void killed Starbright. The others disagree.” Haze snarled as she tightened her grip on the telepath.

“I thought it was, but it was hard to tell. The thing that I felt kept changing and shifting, that’s why I thought it was Void.” Vandal told. “Now let me go.”

Haze obliged her and dropped Vandal back on the ground without any finesse.

Haze was fuming, but with no one to vent her rage on she began to calm herself. It had taken years for Haze to hone her powers. She could lift objects with ease unless they were relatively small or out of her view. The psy-blades had taken even longer to learn, if she wanted she could use the psy power in other ways but it was such a fine line between success and failure that Haze didn’t dare.

When Haze had first learned of her powers she could shift things easily enough, but any actual control was lacking.

Haze jumped slightly as she felt Chromium’s hand on her shoulder. “Perhaps the roof is worth searching.”

Haze gave a nod of acknowledgement and walked through the room with Chromium following her. She left the occupants of the bar to sort themselves out.

((Please note that although Harry has Haze’s powers, he won’t be able to utilise them with any real control.))

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

487 (edited by Sev Fett Thursday, November 29, 2007 3:28 pm)

((Same kind of thing with Jack,  He hasn't seen enough fighting styles.  But that would change fast.))

Jack followed her out.  Haze turned around and confronted him, "What do you want?"

Jack put his hands out in front of him as if to suggest innocence, "Just coming to help out."

"Well this time you better not ditch me."

Jack laughed again, "Do you still not get why I did that?  Are you to thick to understand?  Your not the only one that's been rejected, sure I haven't been on your scale but I've still been rejected?  Can you not get that through your head?  Or maybe your blocks are set up a little too well."  Jack relished the look on Haze's face.   But it was as if another personality was trying to come out and apologize.  He quickly fought it down.  What was going on?  Since when had he had MPD?  Jack had acknowledged the in himself but he didn't think it involved him hurting his friends.  Jack shook off these feelings.  He liked it like this.  He felt empowered.  Who cared what others thought of him.   Ignoring the awkward silence and brushed past her to the scene of the crime.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Oni got up and followed Haze and jack.

"Where are you going?" Jericho asked him.

"To the scene of the crime. Someone pulled off a job without my permission. That's not how we do business now." And with that Oni left to follow Haze.

Haze stared at Jack as he walked away, there was something very wrong with his personality. He even felt wrong, especially at such proximity.

“That was harsh,” Chromium said and placed a hand on the small of Haze’s back.

“I don’t think that’s Jack.” Haze said to him in response.

Chromium lifted a metallic brow, “Why do you say that?”

“Look at him, he’s pale and looks sick. Not only that it’s almost has if a powerful evil is within him. Eyes are the windows to the soul, that’s not Jack I see.” Haze said she watched Jack warily.

“I found her!” Jack yelled and Haze was horrified as he dipped his finger in Starbright’s blood pool and then painted a line under each eye to look like war paint.

“How dare you desecrate her further!” Haze shouted in fury, her psy-blades extinguished and Haze strode towards Jack, her power so potent that the air itself seemed to crackle with it.

She shoved Jack across the roof and into the wall of the next building so hard she heard his bones break on the impact. She knew he’d heal and she was damn certain he’d retaliate.

BFFC Moderator

Desdemona stood in the street looking up. She had found Magnus. The body he was inhabiting was taking a real beating from someone else. Desdemona turned her head slightly to watch as the human male fell from the building and to the ground.

The wind blew slightly and Desdemona’s cloak parted. She lowered the hood and strode towards the man. She knew that his body was broken but she also knew it was in the process of healing. This was fascinating to her. Desdemona stopped and watched, she wondered if Magnus knew she was coming for him.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Across the street from Happy Harry's, Altair was once again sitting in a shop watching it all go down. This time, he was equipped, for he had a radio that was transversing all communications to him. Not to mention, he had a battalion of over 100 soldiers planted around the city waiting on his command. Remembering the Elders' words, he sat upright and continued to listen.

While Haze attacked Jack for his off-color gesture, Oni knelt down to examine Starbright's torn body. "My god..." he whisper. What was strong enough to do this?

------------------------------------------

Back at the bar, Harry was helping up the wounded patrons, seeming like a nice enough person. Inside his mind, the newly mimicked telekinetic powers of Haze beggedt  be unleashed, like a beast demanding to be uncaged. Harry wasn't sure he would be able to control it, whenever he got around to using it.

(Harry may be able to make fire, but hes likely to kill himself with it.)

Flame got out, and floated his way to the roof. While above, watching Haze throw Jack from the roof, he searched Harry. There had been somthing odd about him. He saw somthing, shoruded, like a hand, then another, they reached for somthing, Flame couldent tell what, but it looked like a woman, either in a skin-tight costume or naked. Because of the surroundings, he assumed it was the costume. It tore the figure in half.

Haze, he voiced, nervous, becasue of how close he was to Harry. it was the bartender.

((if that happend to fast, Ph34r, i can delete/edit))

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

494 (edited by Sev Fett Thursday, November 29, 2007 4:36 pm)

Jack stood up and looked at his knee cap which was bent back upon itself, "Hmm, didn't know knees could bend that way."  He grabbed it and popped it back in grimacing all the while.  But he felt uncomfortable.  Like someone was watching him.  He looked around.  He shouted up to Haze, "You better be ready because I'm coming you you."  Using his newly found enhanced agility he vaulted up the walls.  He suddenly got a warning in his head and jumped back when he reached the top as a blade came within inches of his stomach.  "Must have some sort of 6th sense now," he muttered to himself.  Pulling out his black blade and shoto.  He charged at Haze and deflected her psy-blade feinted left and went for the killing blow.  His sword only met silvery metal.  Chormium had extended his hand block Jack's sword.

"Wanna play like this do we?"  Jack backed away and before anyone could react he threw a frag grenade at both of them.

The bartender? Haze repeated with uncertainty to Flame. It seemed odd, but then sometimes things were.

Haze pushed with her mind at everything that came at her, she couldn’t pin point the grenade so she threw both Jack and the grenade off the side of the building.

Haze’s fury at Jack immediately abated. “It would seem that the bartender is to blame,” she told Chromium.

“What motive would he have?” Chromium said seeming sceptical.

“Who knows in this place? But I’m going to find out.” Haze said storming downstairs. “Sorry Jack,” she shouted over her shoulder.

Chromium followed her. “I don’t like this, something seems… off.”

“I know what you mean, but I have to ask why.” Haze said as she walked through the door and saw Harry who grinned at her manically.

“I’ve been waiting for you,” he said and Haze watched in horror as Harry shifted into Vandal’s form and attacked her telepathically.

At that moment Haze felt something warm touch her skin and cover her entire body, she blinked as she looked through glowing white eyes and realised that the Chromium had covered her entire body. The telepathic attack stopped immediately, blocked by Chromium’s form.

Harry shifted to mimic Chromium’s form and lunged at Haze with a blade crafted in steel. Chromium’s outer protected Haze and she called upon her psy-blades and watched as they ignited neatly from her metallic coated hands. “You pissed off the wrong chick.” Haze growled and realised her voice now reverberated like Chromium’s.

“We’ll see,” said Harry who began to shift again.

((Sorry if this is a bit off, I typed it before I saw Sev's post... last minute editting))

BFFC Moderator

496 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Thursday, November 29, 2007 5:19 pm)

Don was very confused by now. He was trying to find out who was on whos team. Eventualy he just steped out from his cover, and started shooting at random beings.

(sorry im running out of ideas)

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

(mandal, your a little confuesd, Flame and jack are still up here, Haze/Cromium are not.)

Jack began to move after Haze, in a very agresssive maner. Flame punched him in the jaw, and by the time he got back up, Flame had a eight foot wall of fire around them, and Flame had the sword out.

“Drop the sword,” Desdemona commanded the scaled man. He looked at her and she instantly knew all about him once his eyes met hers.

The grenade exploded and shrapnel rained through the air. The chunks of metal sailed through Desdemona’s form, not touching her at all.

“The sword harbours a great evil. Do you want such a thing to possess you?” Desdemona asked as she drew nearer. Her form was partly translucent as she walked.

“What are you?” Flame asked.

“I am a hunter of souls, I have come for Magnus.” Desdemona replied and looked at Jack, she raised a pale finger. “Magnus is within him.”

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

499 (edited by Night Thursday, November 29, 2007 5:17 pm)

Frost was beginning to get a little creeped out. Things were going way beyond the normal bad-guy vs. good-guy fighting that he was used to. Honestly, he didn't know who to fight for or against anymore. There were so many sides here, that he just picked out Oni, and, conjuring ice from the atmosphere, skated along a trail leading right to him. He froze Oni, so that only his head was movable, and said, "Why did you discredit me all those years ago? What did I ever do to you, man, you twisted jerk? And now look, what have you done here? This is so messed, bad guys fighting good guys who have turned into bad guys, and good guys fighting can't-make-up-their-mind guys, and good guys fighting bad guys who are being attacked by like all-powerful shadow guys, and bad guys who are really good guys but are posessed by bad guys. What the heck is going on???"

Luke: Your overconfidence is your weakness. Palpatine: Your faith in your friends is yours... Luke: Faith in yo mama. Palpatine: What was that?

The possesed weapon routine was seemingly over-used, but there was somthing odd about it, and besides, he wasnt competely defenseless. He threw the blade at Jack, imediately igniting his hands.