Topic: Question about the Sarlacc.

If he took hundreds of years to digest his victims, why did he belch immediately upon eating Fett?

Re: Question about the Sarlacc.

Because George Lucas thinks he's funny.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I don't understand your response.  I'm very interested in astrobiology and the digestive systems of the creatures in the Star Wars universe.

Serious responses only, please.

A lord, another Fett noob.

That creeture can go a long time before getting nutrients of any sort. During this interum of zero sustenance, a lot of the digestive organs are shutdown and put in a state of hibernation. When Boba fell into the creature's digestive tract, it triggered a process in which the digestive system began waking from its self-induced catatonia. What sounded like a belch to you was most likely a release of organ sac gas meant to trigger the flow of digestive juices. Also, this was most likely a delayed reaction from when previous victims had fallen into the creature.

DantheFettman wrote:

A lord, another Fett noob.

You joined yesterday, so you are not in a great position to call someone a "noob."

Fett could have fallen on some sort of gas sac or related part of the anatomy, directly causing the belch.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

[A lord, another Fett noob.] - Dan

Dan, I found your comment hurtful and unneccessary, unlike the aid given by Lamo and Draco.

I'll have you know that I have 3 different model prototypes for the Sarlacc's anatomy and every bit of conjecture and background knowledge will help me in making the ultimate Sarlacc model.

These models are currently stored in my great-aunt's basement as they are each approximately 4 feet in diameter and the fire marshall at the rest home told my supervisor that they were fire-hazards.  Every fourth Tuesday, I am able to go to my AnAn's house and work on Sarlacc mark IV.

I will be posting pics.

what happened to the MARK I,II,III?

Sarlacc's Conscience wrote:

If he took hundreds of years to digest his victims, why did he belch immediately upon eating Fett?

maby it was from a bantha it ate about a hundred years ago.Or maby it's stomach acid makes lots of gas when somthing hits it

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

it takes over 1,000 years for a full digestion. You'll be dead before you're nutrients.

Sarlacc's Conscience wrote:

[A lord, another Fett noob.] - Dan

Dan, I found your comment hurtful and unneccessary, unlike the aid given by Lamo and Draco.

I'll have you know that I have 3 different model prototypes for the Sarlacc's anatomy and every bit of conjecture and background knowledge will help me in making the ultimate Sarlacc model.

These models are currently stored in my great-aunt's basement as they are each approximately 4 feet in diameter and the fire marshall at the rest home told my supervisor that they were fire-hazards.  Every fourth Tuesday, I am able to go to my AnAn's house and work on Sarlacc mark IV.

I will be posting pics.

Thats strange... very strange...

But far be it for me to judge...

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Just in case anyone was not aware... this thread was made by one of the retards at mma.tv...

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

13 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Sunday, September 23, 2007 8:06 pm)

Oh my god. These retards got come over here and start annoying the hell out of us. Yeah, im a nerd, but at least I dont go around pretending im some sort of bada$$ or whatever.

wait a second. why the hell is the sarlaac's conscience asking us humans a question about itself?

Mabey the Sarlacc in question ignores has its conscience locked in a box some where.

"wait a second. why the hell is the sarlaac's conscience asking us humans a question about itself?"

lol.  pwned.