Re: Elder scrolls IV: Oblivoin

Lord Revan wrote:

Does anyone know how to duplicate Items?

This can cause game slowdown or even crashes.
Get (at least) 2 scrolls of the same sort, select the scroll twice and then drop anything you want to duplicate.
Remember, doing this for money is cheating.

I remember once when I filled an entire room of my house with large scrolls, or when I copied 200 watermelons on dive rock and when I copied skooma bottles and left my secret stash of (100) skooma bottles on the roof of the Knights of the Nine church...

I also once found a strange, black hood with weight 0, so I copied it, enchanted it with 5 damage, and started reverse pickpocketing it to people I wanted to get rid of (dark brotherhood quest targets for example).

One more thing: Never ever copy 200 sigil stones! Your computer/PS3/X360 would explode! Not really, but you would break your speakers.

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

Yeah I know. I was gonna do that and my friend said not to after telling me what it'd do. Also, don't duplicate more than 30 items, lockpicks especially. It might cause Xbox/PS3 to freeze.

"This IS my signature."

I've seen that happen, and a lotta progress get lost.  It aint fun.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

29 (edited by Ralin Drakus Friday, March 7, 2008 3:22 am)

Love Oblivion so much I made an RPG for it here  big_smile

If anybody wants to join, it's still alive:  http://www.bobafett.com/boards/viewtopi … 59&p=1

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Oblivion is like the best game I'm playing now, I can't get off it, can't wait till new armour and weapons appear smile

aye my favourite colour is green ;)

Good to see you found the disscusion thread, Grengan      smile

You`re on what level now?  About 8 or 10?  The good stuff will be showing up for you soon   wink  If I`m working a character who uses heavy armor, Orcish is really good!  I don`t like the helmet or greaves much, but the rest is really good, especially for a Barbarian/Nord type.

Hopeing to show terra Oblivion soon up here   big_smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

I have beaten the game.